Author Topic: US Government immobilizes jets, IAF's and workers for use of combating Terrorism  (Read 3751 times)

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Banned!
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now

Choose whichever you use ingame, either Radio, TV or newspapers.

Spoiler for RADIO:
US Government has recently launched Operation Black, which employs the use of armored vehicles and aircraft to lever the weight in fighting against forces of terrorism against United States of America worldwide, not just Islamic states. With this Operation also comes active the Blaine County, Bone County and Red County pact which involves daily patrols and routine checks with the Sheriff's Departments of each County. Forces will also arrive to help the Sheriff's Department with armed vehicles whenever a suspect reaches a far beyond wanted level that of a standard police officer.   

Spoiler for TV:
US Government has recently deployed units within a lot of countries and different states along the country to secure the leverage against United States Terrorists, after relentless waging war on terrorism, the President had a final say on this: "Uncle Sam, god bless, don't want no jihadists or god damn Russians on our land, s'sacred here, we, as America, must fight for our rights and our sacred land, least we allow some god damn communist to stomp over it!" says the President, while sitting on his chair. The operation, dubbed "Operation Black" will affect a lot of counties within the country, as well as several European countries which ally itself with United States of America.

Spoiler for NEWSPAPER:

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline Cido

• hi
Jessica: Is this why a tank was driving around the forest and blowing up everything?

Offline Angels And Demons

This doesn't make sense. why's SU-25 patroling Red County? and why would US Government employ marital law which clearly breaks every constitutional right of every US citizen?))
The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• Banned!
  • keheeee
Damien sighs as he switches around the TV channel switching to the news channel as he would hear what the reporter is saying, sighing again then would say "Yeah, that's what we want next; We had the SD now we've got the fuckin' military. Thank you for blowing them up whoever did it"

* Rebecca goes into the nurse room after performing a check on every patient from lastnight's explotion; switches the radio inside on, hearing what the reporter says then would keep on a calm and releved facial expression and then says
"I hope they do their job well this time, I don't want to be the one with people dying within her arms"

Offline Archwolf Rougemont

• hentai too
**Cedric would be inside his car, sipping on some coffee, as he'd finish reading the newspaper.**
*Cedric-Ah well, let's just hope I don't get tanks and jets after me for a wee extreme driving.*

Important Characters and their profiles.
Danielle Nightingale (Kind, but a killer)
Sakke Felix Nikolaus (25,500+ profile views!)
Kikka (a good doggo)

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Banned!
This doesn't make sense. why's SU-25 patroling Red County? and why would US Government employ marital law which clearly breaks every constitutional right of every US citizen?))

(( martial*, and there is no martial law in effect, I don't think you know what that means. SU-25 don't just patrol Red County, they patrol LV aswell. We do not follow the constitution.))

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• Banned!
  • keheeee

(( martial*, and there is no martial law in effect, I don't think you know what that means. SU-25 don't just patrol Red County, they patrol LV aswell. We do not follow the constitution.))
(( You do follow it; You can only not to follow with an order signed from the president himself. ))

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Banned!

(( You do follow it; You can only not to follow with an order signed from the president himself. ))

(( We don't follow it, this is not the real life US, while we have rights, there is no constitution, and the word of each leader of each law faction is law.))

You didn't get that. SU-25's a Russian jet bomber, it was a joke. I do know whar martial law is and I don't think using that or any means of restricting rights of US citizens will be such a good idea, presidents were impeached for that kind of deal. just sayin'. but meh, i guess you're right.))
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 10:07:02 AM by Angels And Demons »
The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.

Offline Jack

• Limited Rights
((I don't see how it affects any of you. It will only affect criminals who think blowing stuff up is a good idea.))

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Banned!

You didn't get that. SU-25's a Russian jet bomber, it was a joke. I do know whar martial law is and I don't think using that or any means of restricting rights of US citizens will be such a good idea, presidents were impeached for that kind of deal. just sayin'. but meh, i guess you're right.))

(( the hydra is based off of 25 in some sort of form so it was hard to take it as a joke, we will install martial law if needed and the civies wont do shit about it, but theres almost no reason to do that, unless something really bad comes up))

British Harrier Jump Jet

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Banned!
its based on a f 16 not a brit harrier

Offline smackzappa

Etan: Gaia help us, this can't be good.

Kane: FUCK YEAH! LONG LIVE USA.

Offline Nazz

• bitch
(( maximum realism

100% would happen in america, happens every day

just yesterday my school got shot at by the government because i dared insult the great obamacare ))