Author Topic: US Government immobilizes jets, IAF's and workers for use of combating Terrorism  (Read 3751 times)

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Banned!
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
(( maximum realism

100% would happen in america, happens every day

just yesterday my school got shot at by the government because i dared insult the great obamacare ))

(( holy fuck you live in US and you're still as dumb as a rock, government in US has used these type of weapons for the past 50 years to combat terrorism, hell, any country you go to, EVEN a fucking town, you can see a jet flyby atleast once per day. ))

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline Nazz

• bitch
(( maximum realism

just yesterday my school got shot at by the government because i dared insult the great obamacare ))

(( holy fuck you live in US and you're still as dumb as a rock, government in US has used these type of weapons for the past 50 years to combat terrorism, hell, any country you go to, EVEN a fucking town, you can see a jet flyby atleast once per day. ))

(( goodness calm down my little freedom fighter, don't project onto me like that~

pls dont tell me you're starting to take me seriously armie

ive only been gone a month, dear ))

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Banned!
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
(( maximum realism

(( goodness calm down my little freedom fighter, don't project onto me like that~

pls dont tell me you're starting to take me seriously armie

ive only been gone a month, dear ))

((ive stopped taking the shit you spew seriously a long time ago but its hard to control oneself when replying to these dumbfound comments ))

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline Nazz

• bitch
((ive stopped taking the shit you spew seriously a long time ago but its hard to control oneself when replying to these dumbfound comments ))

(( no worries armie, i understand <3

continue your adorable anti-terrorism campaign, you have the real american seal of approval ))

Offline Angels And Demons

KILL THE NAZIS
BOMB THE JAPS
FUCK UP COMMIES
PWN LATINOS
KILL THE ARABS

FUCK YEA!!111111))
The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.