Author Topic: Takeshi | Ravash'ad | Raven's Quill Of Death (Gone ;-;)  (Read 3722 times)

Online Raven Corella

• Trial Administrator
  • Humilitas occidit superbiam.
Takeshi | Ravash'ad | Raven's Quill Of Death (Gone ;-;)
« on: March 08, 2018, 09:20:06 PM »
"Generally speaking, the way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death."
    ~ Miyamoto Musashi           

Ω Name: Takeshi Karasu
Ω Birth & Age: 01/07/1961 (39)
Ω Nationality: Japanese
Ω House: Blood and Bone
Ω Celestial Name: Ravash'ad
Ω Allegiance: Raveners The Shadow Collective
Ω Nature: Autocrat
Ω Domeanor: Conformist
Ω Concept: Conflicted Drifter

Story:
   As soon as Takeshi was released from the orphanage, the Yakuza took him in and turned him into a low ranking gang member. He wasted away his youth, ending up in prison until the age of thirty. Before being released, his sister had found him and he discovered that he has a niece. This newly gained family caused him great joy, but he wouldn't want to involve himself while bearing the marks of a Yakuza thug. As such, he decided to immigrate to the United States, where he would work illegally for years - providing for his family across the Pacific Ocean.
   The Yakuza did not take kindly to him betraying their ranks, and eventually Takeshi learned that they murdered his family as punishment. Emotionally destroyed, he sought means to alleviate his pain, turning to potent drugs. He spent all of his money on drugs, and would eventually overdose in a railroad tunnel. This coincided with one of the Great Maelstorms, and Ravash'ad took charge over the body. Even though it is fairly easy for a Devourer to shake off the drugs' effects, Takeshi remained an addict and craved the substance. The demon moved to LA, where he got papers and was offered a job at a security firm. He soon learned that the woman who recommended him was a Slayer named Virshaya. The two hit it off, and in the two years he spent in LA, they've become really close friends and lovers. Virshaya moved to another city, and Takeshi refused to follow - instead taking residence in what seemed to be a quiet town in middle of the wilderness he once loved.

---
   Red County did not turn out to be the retirement zone nor the shelter he sought. Quite the contrary, on the very first days he found himself surrounded by death, gore and mayhem. While this amount of violence and cruelty resonated with the demon, his spirit desired some rest. He refrained from culling the life of the unworthy - yet the others still found him. He was brought before the court Tyrant and told to swear allegiance to their interests or face whatever power they had. Unwilling at the time to make new enemies, Ravash'ad agreed to their requests - and while his resources stretched way beyond their expectations - he needed allies if he wanted peace and quiet. Shortly afterwards, the demon heard horrible tales of the local lupines, and knowing that they would prevent him from acting as he pleases within the county, he allied himself with the undead kings: Tychus and Kristijan, in hopes of defeating their common foe. Months later, the lupine power house was in shambles, yet the alliance between the undead and the eternal lived on, and with the Tyrant's recent disappearance - dominance was within reach. 

---
   "Fear. Fear attracts the fearful… the strong… the weak… the innocent… the corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally." It can't be said that Takeshi feared many things in life, save for the Abyss and his father, few things scared him - and that was the thing that turned him into one of the most dangerous foes one could encounter. Yet fear overcame even the devourer on the night they moved into the castle. A spirit clawed its way out of hell itself just to warn them of the doom that is to come, and the demon immediately knew this could only mean a few things, all very likely to end up in his demise. Unable to fight what was to come alone, he laid down his sword and picked up the Quill, designing a facade as well as a way to fight fire with fire. You can only defeat forces that are unseen by becoming invisible yourself. The Shadow Collective formed under his directive, with but one goal in mind at first - preventing the summoning ritae of Malak'hem.

Trivia:
       Ω Takeshi is addicted to Cocaine.
       Ω Takeshi used to be a member of the infamous Yakuza organization.
       Ω Takeshi has a really weird sense of humor.
       Ω Takeshi is a heavy smoker.
       Ω Takeshi is really awful at keeping his cool during formal gatherings.
       Ω Takeshi's weapons of choice are a broadsword and a shield.
       Ω Takeshi is a conscious hypocrite.
       Ω Takeshi is a Star Wars fan and will often make movie related puns.
       Ω Takeshi detests heroes.

Powers:

Photo Gallery:

Appearance:
       Ω About 1,75m tall.
       Ω Weighs around 90 kilograms.
       Ω Has several large Yakuza dragon themed tattoos on his body.
       Ω Always wears the same suit.
       Ω His hair is almost always uncombed and messy.
       Ω His eyes reflect his true Celestial nature and are of a dark red/yellow hue.
       Ω Chicks say he has great abs, and it is true.
       Ω In spite of being very strong, he doesn't appear to be overly buff/muscular.

Hall Of Reclaimed Souls:

Relationships:
------------------------------------
[] - Enemy.
[✦✦] - Neutral.
[✦✦✦] - Friend.
[✦✦✦✦] - Best Friend.
[✦✦✦✦✦] - Turu lov.
------------------------------------

[✦✦✦✦✦] Virshaya : You have given me breath when my stygian lungs craved nothing but death. You sheltered me with your wings, cradled and embraced me in your warm caress. You gave me a purpose and my anger a direction - I pledge my spirit to you, and my sword will be at your behest - forevermore.

[✦✦✦✦] Robin : You have helped me explore depths of myself that I did not know to be there. In exchange for the warmth and comfort you've given me, I will show you the world in its true vibrant colors. I vow to shield you from danger, and as long as you remain true to our bargain and sincere, I will fight to make our world better.

[✦✦✦✦] Heather : The battles we fought together seemed to have given you the warmth you lacked. You would make Abbadon proud, just as proud I am to know you for one of my house and blood.

[✦✦✦✦] Kat : You have helped me countless times, and I am not sure I could ever live up to repay my debt. I will be there for you, so be sure to call upon me.

[✦✦✦✦] Ava : Old friend, what has become of you in the Abyss? Did I not reach out for you in time? Let us hope the time you spent there was not enough to change you again. I am glad to have you here, both your company and sword of flame will be a great asset.

[✦✦✦✦] Dustin : Through victory, your chains were broken - may the force set you free. You have risen far beyond my expectations, I decided to no longer keep you in check and instead allow you to soar freely. Let us reach for the sky together and crush the Gods looking down at us.

[✦✦✦✦] Isaac : If there is still honor in this world, you are it. You've saved my vessel by risking your own flesh, that is something I cannot overlook. I hope you remain just as faithful, friend.

[✦✦] Alexander : Was I wrong to keep you alive? You're SO handsome I almost feel insecure, almost.

[✦✦✦] Slade : Has your sense of comradery overcome your self preservation instinct? Get in my way again and our alliance will come to an end.

[✦✦✦] Lilia : Caught among two worlds, both rejecting and each trying to have you disappear into the void. I will not let it happen, for I sense greatness in you, little loba.

[✦✦✦] Henry : For a Cryptic who seeks to unearth the truth, you sure keep a lot of secrets. Your worth has been proven, however. I hope when the day comes, you will pick up the scythe once more and fight for the right side.

[✦✦] Heather G: Why do you still tremble in my presence, child?

[✦✦] Daniel: Your abilities during the tournament were impressive, let us see how far you can make it.

Spoiler for "Who?":
Quote from: Oldies

[✦✦] Noah : Why would you help the magi? You may have some worth, but it eludes me for now.

[✦✦✦] Natalia : Your true goals elude me, but for as long as you serve my interests - I will do my best to help you accomplish them.

[✦✦✦] Scarlett : You have lied to me, time and time again. I do not hold it against you, but I have had enough. I am one finger-snap away from making you disappear.

[✦✦] Avery : Good man, shitty driver. Should have some fun every now and then, though.

[✦✦✦] Calvin : You're not one of those stuck up Tyrants, I can get behind that. As long as I have the leisure you've given me, I'll kill some shit for you.

[] Taylor Z Bryne : You'd better run further to your momma, coward. Shine, scum.

[✦✦] Mason : Pretty stronk. Had some fun destroying one another's cars. Don't feel like getting on his bad side.

[✦✦] Nicholas : He's not the smartest cookie in the jar, guess eons of torment took a greater toll in his case.

[✦✦] Leonard : Great outfit. Mostly follows the right course of action, he's alright.

[✦✦✦] Stuart : He seems to be a good young man with innocent desires. There is a monster lurking inside you, and I can't wait to see it set free.

[✦✦✦] The Night Kings: Our goals aligned and we kicked some serious ass together. I couldn't have accomplished half of this without you.

[✦✦✦] Harvey : Farewell. Know that I will watch over you no matter where you go. Defeat your foes knowing that I am within you, always.

Skin Modification:

(Click the image to download the custom skin texture file!)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 03:02:40 AM by Raven Corella »

Offline Iron

• Trial Administrator
Re: Takeshi, the Devourer.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 09:24:52 PM »
Takeshi-kun!

Looks great!
If I seem unresponsive just keep messaging me.

Offline Mr.death

• - Music -
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 09:46:20 PM »
I really like this CP! Have fun!

Offline Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
  • Everyone has their time.
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 09:48:52 PM »
its ok
To see the face of immortality, you must leave the human world
behind.
This fire, these woods, the wind in the branches overhead,
This is the true world, the Mother’s realm,
The seat of the immortal, the heart of our world.
The Weaver spins a gilded web, and strong, but it is false,
Ephemeral, when placed against the branches or the flames.
Steel and glass give brave assurances, but only viewed against our
fragile flesh.
Inside that flesh, inside ourselves, is immortality.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 10:50:51 PM »
i like the format, overall its alright.

Offline Dcsmall

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 11:05:48 PM »
Interesting format, just needs a bit more info now, looking forward to RPing with you.

Offline C. White

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 11:19:06 PM »
you and your rolls..
Quote from: Jhin
“Art requires a certain cruelty.”
“THERE IS NO DRAMA IN A PEACEFUL DEATH!”
“YOU WILL PERFORM!”

Offline Alien

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 11:22:09 PM »
good luck man.

Offline Cocaina

• Banned!
  • Your mom should have swallowed
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 11:57:33 PM »
Nice CP.
Rhys Faulkner
List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline $hadow

• Mage Race Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 12:51:31 AM »
Kewl  8)

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• Banned!
  • keheeee
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2018, 01:38:33 AM »
we're trending guys
wew

Offline Lucid

• I love the shore
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2018, 08:55:41 AM »
Cock boy u have no idea what will happen to u sweet cheeks
A char that pisses people off both ic and ooc like ur personality, I can feel it tightly screaming man:) but altogether, u fleshened him out to be a chink

I will send u a good guide

Offline Alexandru

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2018, 09:38:08 AM »
[✦✦✦✦✦] - Tru' lov.

I think you meant to say "turu love" but oke.
nice CP.
Stare into the eyes of the dead.

Offline Skull

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • The new Nightmare.
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2018, 10:24:16 AM »
awesome.
 gl mayn
Life is awesome without lying.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Online Raven Corella

• Trial Administrator
  • Humilitas occidit superbiam.
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2018, 10:26:20 AM »
Thanks everyone.

Interesting format, just needs a bit more info now, looking forward to RPing with you.
-Added Trivia section & a story.

Cock boy u have no idea what will happen to u sweet cheeks
A char that pisses people off both ic and ooc like ur personality, I can feel it tightly screaming man:) but altogether, u fleshened him out to be a chink

I will send u a good guide

hmmmmmmmmmmm

[✦✦✦✦✦] - Tru' lov.

I think you meant to say "turu love" but oke.
nice CP.

yes fixed thank you