Author Topic: White.  (Read 402 times)

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

White.
« on: July 12, 2017, 11:18:27 PM »

"Fresh trail.."

Geralt is a social butterfly; given he's not pressed against a wall or anything of that sort. He showed promise as a child, living within the sept grounds and growing up with his Garou brethren. He planned so much for his first change but that never happened. He didn't undergo the first change, which came as a surprise to him and his parents, all of his brothers and sisters were true Garou warriors. Of course he got angry at first, he thought he wasn't good enough but it turned out there were other ways he can be of use to the goddess.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 03:19:26 PM by Explosively Savage Arrow »

Offline Mike_Stevensons

• Emergency Services
  • #teampussy
Re: White.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 11:20:24 PM »
geralt of rivia bois

Offline Jackiee

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 10:21:00 AM »
very descriptive
good morning, and in case i dont see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night :)

Offline ibrahimqaud

• Ripperino
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 10:30:22 AM »
Spoiler for Characters List:
Nikolai Kotov [Ghoul] (Current)
Hayato Yamazuki [Human] (Inactive)
Keith Black [Human] (Inactive)
Sean Jefferson [Human] (Inactive)
Spoiler for complaints:

Offline $hadow

• Emergency Services
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 01:08:11 PM »
Witcherrrrrr

Dis is a Hunter riiiight?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 01:11:37 PM by $hadow »

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 03:20:47 PM »
this is still a teaser until my merts n flaws get reviewed

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 05:14:36 PM »
Looks nice.
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline Nienna

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • Wrong.
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 05:20:02 PM »
I hate you for using Geralt.

And Garou doesn't call Gaia a Goddess afaik btw, they call Her their Mother.

SO GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT, PUNK.

"The Moon-Beasts, the ones-who-change, they are the Oldest of all, before my Father they roamed the lands.
Tarry not in the path of them. Avoid them, they are set upon us like wolves in the sheepfold. For we are of one kind, and they another. Beware their sacred ground, walk softly through their wilderness. Do not cross into the their woods, it's filled with spirits and they will seek to kill you. Avoid them for the most part, temporary victory is not worth your unlife."

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 05:20:33 PM »

chlidren of gaia call her the goddess
learn
ur
lore

Offline Nienna

• Wrong.
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 05:22:37 PM »

learn
ur
lore

Nah, no one cares about what COG thinks, they only wanna smoke weed and fuck everyone

"The Moon-Beasts, the ones-who-change, they are the Oldest of all, before my Father they roamed the lands.
Tarry not in the path of them. Avoid them, they are set upon us like wolves in the sheepfold. For we are of one kind, and they another. Beware their sacred ground, walk softly through their wilderness. Do not cross into the their woods, it's filled with spirits and they will seek to kill you. Avoid them for the most part, temporary victory is not worth your unlife."

Offline Cido

• hi
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 05:32:33 PM »
10/10 character uve outdone urself

i was bribed to tell this

Offline Hunter

• (shake) Oh No... (shake)
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2017, 07:43:55 PM »
what made you transform into a witcher type of guy

Offline Lurker

• oy vey
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2017, 08:00:35 PM »

learn
ur
lore

Nah, no one cares about what COG thinks, they only wanna smoke weed and fuck everyone
What the fuck. When I woke up this morning the last thing I expected was to find this sort of racism in vwh-rp's community. Not all Children of Gaia smoke weed, not all of them want to fuck, okay? Some identify as asexual. Excuse me but you can like go away with this children of gaiaphobia. I'm a merciful guy so, if you apologize and promise you'll never stereotype tribes like this (just because 99% of a certain group does something doesn't mean they all do it, racist) I'll let you go this time. But if you refuse.. So help me.. Because I'm gonna be relentless. I'll have you know, alongside social studies I also graduated in terror tactics, so unless you want to die a thousand-fold, you better start apologizing. All tribes are equal, although some are more equal than others. All tribes are beautiful.

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2017, 08:05:25 PM »
what made you transform into a witcher type of guy
because why not

Offline Nienna

• Wrong.
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2017, 06:36:23 AM »

learn
ur
lore

What the fuck. When I woke up this morning the last thing I expected was to find this sort of racism in vwh-rp's community. Not all Children of Gaia smoke weed, not all of them want to fuck, okay? Some identify as asexual. Excuse me but you can like go away with this children of gaiaphobia. I'm a merciful guy so, if you apologize and promise you'll never stereotype tribes like this (just because 99% of a certain group does something doesn't mean they all do it, racist) I'll let you go this time. But if you refuse.. So help me.. Because I'm gonna be relentless. I'll have you know, alongside social studies I also graduated in terror tactics, so unless you want to die a thousand-fold, you better start apologizing. All tribes are equal, although some are more equal than others. All tribes are beautiful.

I am deeply sorry for hurting your feelings, dearest Lurker.

Let me rephrase my previous statement; "Nah, no one cares about what COG thinks, 99 percent of them only wanna smoke weed and fuck everyone, but that's alright because everyone has its own individuality and should be praised as they are."

Let it be known that I appreciate you pointing out my Children of Gaiaphobia, we live in a world where we are too attached to old prejudices and I appreciate the opportunity to review my old concept about this singular tribe that works to bring peace among the Garou Nation. Again, I am sorry if I show any kind of racism. It was not my intention to hurt your delicate feelings at all.