Author Topic: Little Miss Stonebrooke  (Read 4629 times)

Offline Fox

Little Miss Stonebrooke
« on: December 09, 2015, 03:23:26 PM »

Caelin Stonebrooke

Spoiler for Hidden:

Basic Info:

Full Name: Caelin Stonebrooke
Date of Birth: October 31st, 1979
Nationality: Canadian
Home Town: San Fierro

Attriutes:

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Race: White
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Distinguishing Features: Her adorable size
Height: 4 Feet 11 In
Weight: 97 Pounds (lbs)

Parental Relation

Adopted Father: N/A
Adopted Mother: N/A

Birth Father: Donatello Arena
Birth Mother: Isabella Arena

Relationships

Relationship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious
Children: None

Habbits

Smokes?: Weed and Tobacco
Drinks?: No
Religious?: Yes
Knowsof Supernaturals?: Yes

Facts

Possessions

Race Opinions

Humans Clueless for the most part but I find humans the easiest to get along with obviously.

Garou Never had a bad experience with a Garou, nice to be around mostly and will often times go to hell and back for those close to them.

Vampires I dlislike Vampires, always shady, always stuck up and of course they drink blood. Too strong, this world isn't for them.

Mages Saved my life more than once, nothing bad to say.

Demons Terrible beings, of course that's a given. Responsible for many of my scars..

Social

[❤]Love Interest - Caelin has intense feeling for those this close to her.
[███] Close Friends - People who Caelin has gotten to know well.
[██] Friends - Caelin is just starting to trust these individuals.
[█] Aquantance - People who make fair conversation with Caelin.

[█] Dislike - Caelin does not get along with these people.
[██] Hostile/Hated - Caelin will either attack these people on site or avoid them

[██] Ash - She is sweet and treats me with respect, she also doesn't mind if I crash in her ambulance, I like how she doesn't bat an eye. Obviously seen a lot, so maybe she knows how I feel?

[██] Isaiah - Pretty bad ass, watched him roast some fangers who broke in to do harm, who knows  what they would have done. He's a cool one in my book, we started off patchy.

[██] Stephen - I was pretty rude to him at first but he's very understanding, he helped me remove a wraith from my home. I like him a lot, I hope I didn't come off too mean to him though. He's a decent brother figure, maybe too soon to really tell..

[█] Connor - Are you on drugs? You suddenly don't like me and we have history together, I just want to be your friend goddamn it.

[█] 'X' - Drug dealer, rude and intimidating three times my size.

[██] Ryan - I'm actually going to stab you if I see you again, I fucking hate you asshole.

Chronicles

Spoiler for Background History, Before Red county:
The little Miss

Before Red County...

Caelin Stonebrooke was born on the thirty first of October in Bayside Memorial Hospital. Although at this moment in time her birth certificate listed her name as Greta Arena, born under Isabella Arena and Donatello Arena. Greta was conceived after a long night of celebration in honor of Donatello's promotion. Only he housed a secret for what he really did for work. Donatello was employed by the Nicolosi family of San Fierro, an Infamous mob linked to a number of organized crimes and VICE case files. They're commonly known for distribution of heavy firearms, often in connection with the Russians and the local Asian families of both San Fierro and Los Santos. Just about any firearm sized on the street came from the Nicolosi family at the time, each weapon was marked with a signature I mostly inside the mechanics of the gun and well hidden.

Donatello was first hired after a night at the bar. Alone he sat in the darkness smoke filled bar, loud music blares from around him, soft chatter and the occasional bar fight was not uncommon. To his left sat a man who wore a signature pinstripe zuit suit. It was classy and far to expensive for anyone around the part of the town Donatello visited. It peaked his interest but not enough to persue a conversation with the mysterious man. His hat covered an eyes and an American Spirit cigarette slung lazily from his mouth often times smoke was seen exiting his mouth. He minded his own business until one moment a big beefy man approached the mysterious man and tapped his shoulder, afterwards the large man bellowed out, he was obviously drunk.

"Oy, suit. I seen you eyein' my woman." The stranger smirked, he knew he was innocent. He's been looking forward the entire time. The man sipped from his drink and set it down afterwards, without turning his head he returned "You don't know who your fucking with pal." He was backed by a strong Italian accent. Donatello knew something big would go down, it was transparent he thought quickly, a moment later Donatello gripped his own glass of whiskey and smashed it into the face of the beefy man, sending him to his knees as glass shatters in his face. The well suited man smiled and tipped his hat, sipping once more from his drink and finishing it, he sets the cup down and leaves a stack of cash on the table, he looks to the bartender.

"For the damages." He said then looked over to Donatello who by now returned to his sitting position. "You're alright kid. Keep up the good work." He tapped Donatello's shoulder and walked out the door, moments later Donatello exited the bar as well and made his way to his cheap down town San Fierro apartment. Currently Donatello is struggling to pay his rent, he's a graduate from San Fierro collage and working in a retail job. He allows his high school girlfriend live with him, it was hard to feed two mouths with such terrible pay. He slumped home slowly with his head low, thoughts of taking the easy way out scrambled in his brain, he didn't know how he'd continue to pay the rent, his savings was now wiped out from food consumption and utilities, he would never ask Isabella to move out as the duo were madly in love. As he neared his apartment building a black car pulled beside him, windows tinted far past the legal limit, however it was more clear to him after that tinted window was rolled down and the door flops open "Get in." It would be the well dressed man from the bar, Donatello knew it would be dumb to decline, so he entered the car. "Sorry we gotta do this just relax." the well dressed man said as he pulled a bag over Donatello's head.

The car ride seemed like it was hours and hours long, who knew the tactic was simple. Drive around the block a couple of times, people feel like they were taken miles away into the city. Donatello was led into a building it was commonly known to be a dangerous area, reports of gun fights and muggings and most of all extortion in the area. He eyed around, with a prayer in his head as he was unsure what was coming next. After a few minute walk around the massive building he was lead into a room, coincidentally it was dim and filled with smoke. Sitting in the center of the room at a large desk was a fairly large "Fat tony" type. He had grey hair won over by age, several expensive rings on each of his fingers and a Colt M1911 resting on his desk.

"This is the fella' that took some beef stick out for me." The well dressed man addressed the fat cat behind the desk. He turned his head towards Donatello "So it is?" He said in return. "Think of this as the worlds most dangerous job interview. I don't like you, you fuck up, you die." He said, Donatello was terrified but it only stimulated his confidence, he smirked "That wont be a problem, Boss." He said. The fat cat seemed to like that, a big smile grew from ear to ear on his face. It was from there on Donatello was known as just some hired muscle to the Nicolosi Family. He was making significantly more money, enough to quit his job and get a better apartment away from the dangerous area's of the city and closer towards his work. It was the most money his lover Isabella has seen in a while. When she saw everything improving she cried happily, it was the first time in a long time where the couple got to eat every day, sleep in a warm bed and watch TV things they missed from living with their parents. The couple was still young, Donatello was 24 and Isabella was 21. Donatello knew there would be perks of entering the game early, so he lived onward doing odd jobs for the Nicolosi Family.

On the thirtieth of April, a few years later Donatello received the news that his Boss, which he now knows as Don Nicolosi, wanted to see him and it was urgent. There's only two types of information passed down from the Don, good or horrible and there was never a reported in between. Donatello slowly made his way to the Don's office, he opened the door and approached the desk. "Have a seat, Donatello." The boss said lightly, he didn't sound angry which was a good sign at all times. "You've been doing good work around here for a couple of years and you're more loyal than half of the cats we get around here. Welcome to the family, and this is official." He smiled and removed a box from his desk and sets it on the table. "I want you to have this as a token of identity for the family. It's also so I can identify the body of my men in case they get their heads chopped off." He laughs along with Donatello but he stops and tilts his head. "Boss what if they chop off the hands too." The boss sat back in his chair pondering it before bursting into laughter "This is why I keep you around kid!" He smiled and pushed the box closer to Donatello. As Donatello opened the box, his eyes caught the gold plated ring with a Diamond in the middle, it was expensive and an honor to have. He slipped the ring on his finger and smiles. "Do me good, kid."

Donatello sped home in his Chevy Impala, he wanted to deliver two types of news to his lover, Isabella. He opened the door to their brand new first floor apartment. He rushed inside, yelling happily "Honey you'll never believe this!!!" He smiles and hugs her tight, she seemed shocked by his sudden arrival but none the less happy to see him. "You're right! I can't read minds." She cackles lightly and kisses him. "I got a promotion today. I'm in, honey." She smiled but seemed hesitant. "Are you sure it's wise to work with a crime family? I said nothing before because it was little jobs but this means you could be killing people." She sounded worried, but more worried then ever before which was odd for Isabella, she grew up on not worrying about anything in her life, a happy stoner. Donatello nodded "Yeah it's not wise for sure but it's good money and the boss will never ask me to kill someone I know." She nods, still seeming hesitant, anyone in their right mind would. Isabella smiled to him and gave him a long passionate kiss, a smile was painted on her face. "I have some news too." Donatello tilted his head, ready for anything, or so he thought. "I'm pregnant, Donatello." He was taken back, he wasn't prepared for that. He laughs a bit, still quite shocked. "I'm gonna be a daddy, holy shit babe." They share a laugh but Donatello takes over the stage once more. "Well then it's a good time to do this." He dropped slowly onto one knee and removed a box from his coat pocket, he held it out to her, opening it. A diamond ring that was just big enough to satisfy was stuck inside the box. "Will you marry me Issy?" Tears ran down her face and she covered her mouth. "Oh my shit, yes! Yes I will marry you Donatello, me you and our baby..." She rubbed her stomach and shared a long kiss with Donatello.

The wedding planning took around eight months and costed one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, at the expense of the Nicolosi family. The don paid for the weddings of all the members of the family, he also paid for a ton of clothing and baby supplies. Isabella was curious after the sixth month of pregnancy and got an ultrasound to discover she was pregnant with a baby girl. The don family bought all kinds of goods and formula, all the expensive and best stuff for the child. Isabella's wedding dress costed seventy five thousand alone, it was a long white dress with white matching kevlar plates covered by a corset, it was fully bullet proof. As was Donatello's suit but his entire wardrobe is kevlar suits. The bride walked slowly down the isle, a warm smile on her face. She approached Donatello on the stage and the Wedding went on, it went perfect. Their love hasn't aged a day, they looked at each other like the first day. They kissed and officially the duo were married. The celebration went on but something was odd, Isabella's water broke a month early. She was rushed to the hospital where the surgeons had to preform a C-section to get the baby girl removed safely. Besides a little growth error, the girl was perfectly healthy. "Greta... I want to name her Greta after my mother." Isabella said. Donatello smiled "That is a beautiful name." He nodded in agreement and he kissed his new daughter on the cheek.

Donatello was making enough money to put him and his family in a lovely home just off the water in San Fierro, and enough money to place his daughter into a very exclusive private school named Watchtower Academy.  Greta started there at age five, where she learned to read and write and spell at a young age. Each yeah Greta got older she got smarter than the average girl her age due to the extensive educational system. Meanwhile Donatello was given a job that would change the lives of everyone around him forever, for the worse.

"That son of a bitch played me. He was a member of the family and he snitched." The Boss vented to Donatello. "I want you to take him and his family out, send a message." Donatello seemed hesitant but really had no recollection of the man he was tasked to kill. So he armed up with a Thompson Sub machine gun armed with a grip and a 60 round circle mag. He was driven by a highly skilled get away driver to the task zone. He thought of his daughter, who at the time just turned twelve. Greta excelled in school, had a lot of friends and was quite popular. At the time she was going through a punky phase but she was well loved by teaches and other students, she was also one of the younger girls attending a freshman class.

It was mightnight and Donatello exited the pitch black car, Thompson under his coat. He knocked on the door. A woman answered. Donatello swallowed as he thought of his own wife. It was not enough to stop him from doing his job, he raised the Thompson and held the trigger down. She narrowed her eyes as bullets flew through her frail body, the woman dropped to the ground. Leslie Cooper, 24 was shot multiple times through her torso, she died on her way to the hospital. Donatello made his way upstairs, he was met by his target who fired a few rounds at him. Donatello got tagged in the side by a nine millimeter round. He ignored the pain at first due to Adrenalin however he lifted the gun and sprayed down the hall way, the target screamed "NO!!!!" along with the sound of a child's crying, eventually it fell silent, Donatello dropped the clip to the ground and grabbed a fresh one, locking it into the clip well and pulls the chamber back. He approached the Target who was clinging to life, he raised the Thompson to his face and fires about ten rounds into it, to ensure he is dead. The mans face lay caved in, after the gunshots rang through the house, a loud cry of distress was heard further onto the room. Jimmy cooper, 28 was shot fatally in the chest, and executed by ten bullets to his head. Donatello walked into the room, flicking on the light. His eyes met a twelve year old girl dressed in bed time clothing, She had a bullet in her side, she was alive and aware, and not fatally wounded. He raised the Thompson to the little girl's head, she was terrified she knew exactly what the man held in his hands, he trembled as he looked the girl over. He imagined his own daughter in this situation, and as a result lowered his gun. He fired a round next to her head. "You need to leave town and never look back." Noelle Cooper, 12 years old was shot in the side, rushed to the hospital and she survived. She left no description of the shooter and was put into FBI protective custody, never to be seen or heard from again. Word got out to the Don that Donatello let the child survive as made men witnessed her getting on a train, she was left alive to live out of her life however, Donatello and his family were greenlit.

Greta was a popular girl, everyone loved her as she was always seen as the sassy short girl, the older kids got a kick out of how cute she was. She was often seen as one of the popular girls but fit in with most other groups like clockwork, she had all kinds of friends from Jocks, to gays and lesbians, she did not discriminate. Greta was involved in extra actives such as Ballet dancing, Gymnastics and music theory where she learned to read and write music which expanded to Guitar and flute class. She was a trophy daughter who could sing dance and look cute for the house guests, that's how she was perfect for the family, she would get most of the attention from guests at the house and that allowed Donatello and Isabelle to get stoned in the basement, they frequently smoked weed. And often times lace cupcakes with it when Greta got pouty and angry, it would always calm her down and often times she'd forget why she was mad at all. Everyone loved Greta as she did not have a mean bone in her body.

One faithful and brutal day landed several dead and many wounded. Greta was tracked back to her school by the Nicolosi family hit squad. Donatello messed up bad in the eyes of the Don he was a person who was a great threat to the security of the family. The hit squad slowly pulled up. Three armed men, one carrying a Thompson, the other carried an old Ruger nine mill and the last carried a shotgun. The men were masked and walked right into the school with guns in their hands carelessly. They approached the desk and one man raised a gun to the attendants head and fires. Marie Rose, 34 was shot in the head and died instantly. The gunshot alarmed many people and as a result led to the authorties being called. The armed men slowly tracked through the building firing at anyone who they saw, they didn't care about age or innocence, they didn't ask questions, the just shot at whoever saw them. They walked into the classroom where Greta was in class, they lined up and opened fire on the classroom of people. Julia Dotson, 14 was shot in the chest and survived. Greta Arena, 12 was shot in the stomach, shoulder and leg. She was in critical condition but passed out from the shock. The hit squad assumed she was dead and did not want to defile the corpse by trying to execute her. Among Julia and Greta, four other students were injured and seven were reported dead. As the men left the school, Donatello pulled up with Isabella. "Stay in the car!" He said in a commanding manner "It's safer out here." He ran inside with an M1911 in his left hand. He wasn't sure which class his daughter was in he checked all the ones he knew of till he found his little girl injured and dying. He picked her up into his arms, holding her tight. "Shit you're gonna be fine Greta stay with me I swear." She gagged on her own blood, she was damaged pretty bad. He placed her down and gripped his gun tight. He exited the room in search for the shooters. He didn't know if the girl was going to live, he didn't want to watch her die. As he heard foot steps and chatter, he round the corner and fired a few shots. He maimed one of the shooters and killed another, but he was shot in the chest with a shotgun and he was dead on impact. Inside the parking lot, Isabella met a similar fate. She anxiously checked her make-up with a small mirror, it distracted her from the black car pulling up, the barell of a Thompson was pointed out the window and it opened fire, several bullets flew through her head, throat and chest. The gun even blew her head nearly clean off from the sheer force and amount of bullets used, it sped off. Isabelle and Donatello were killed, leaving their twelve year old daughter.

An hour passes and police take the building, the armed shooters did not give up and were killed by police. An EMT finally made his way to the injured girl, she was taken to the hospital instantly and questioned. She explains how she may have been targeted and informed of her parents death. It tore her apart that her parents were gone, it tore her even more that she had to take on a new Identity. FBI protective custody gave Greta a new name. From Greta Arena to Caelin Stonebrooke. The girl was exposed to many accents in order to get rid of an accent she inherited from her mother who was from Nova Scotia but for some odd reason her accent would never shift. So the young girl was transferred to a Red County Orphanage which was run by Levi H Fox.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 12:03:23 PM by Fox »

Offline Fox

Re: Little Miss Stonebrooke
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 10:24:41 PM »
Reserved

Offline Fox

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 10:24:54 PM »
Topic open ^^

Offline Bogdan.

• Void traveler
  • Definitely not a mage.
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 10:30:02 PM »
I know what kind of characters you like to RP and all, but first appearance is far more better than the second one under spoiler. Just saying.

Offline Smoke

• are you my real dad
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 11:07:04 PM »
tfw the spoiler spoiled it
1st pic is best

Offline Fox

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 11:11:00 PM »
Ik but someone rped cutting her hair up with a knife so.... rply in like 3 weeks itll grow back, consitering shes not scene. For her the scene thing was a phase.

Offline Lurker

• oy vey
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 11:26:50 PM »
Very chaotic evil character. Khorne worship stronk on this one. Good luck avoiding inq.

Offline Fox

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2015, 11:35:05 PM »
Very chaotic evil character. Khorne worship stronk on this one. Good luck avoiding inq.

Shes human doe inq get at me

Offline Tom.

• Naive
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 11:56:50 PM »
100 lbs is a bit heavy for 4 11

Offline Fox

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2015, 12:19:30 AM »
100 lbs is a bit heavy for 4 11

all in her buttox

Offline Lurker

• oy vey
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2015, 01:28:25 PM »
name reminds me of this

Offline Fox

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2015, 08:54:18 PM »
name reminds me of this
shes not really that angsty

Apollo

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2015, 08:57:46 PM »
name reminds me of this

HEY LITTLE MISS J CAN I COME IN AND PLAY?
CUT MY SKIN AND MAKE ME PERFECT
PAINT ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Offline Fox

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2015, 08:58:29 PM »
name reminds me of this

HEY LITTLE MISS J CAN I COME IN AND PLAY?
CUT MY SKIN AND MAKE ME PERFECT
PAINT ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Oh I get it... o.o

Offline Louis

• Abgebrannt
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2015, 10:48:02 AM »
ok