Author Topic: Little Miss Stonebrooke  (Read 4628 times)

Offline Arham_Ashar

• Nothing Ever Lasts Forever.
Re: Little Miss Stonebrooke
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2017, 08:55:22 PM »
I'm so hurt! This guy iz so mean :'( Ohmagawd I repeat! I'm being harassed by this guy!

Offline Fox

« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2017, 08:55:56 PM »
Glad to see men can role play as well female characters properly.

I wonder why you're coming at me now, we used to be cool. That much I don't get. PRETTY sure I still got you on skype too.

Offline Fox

« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2017, 08:56:26 PM »
I'm so hurt! This guy iz so mean :'( Ohmagawd I repeat! I'm being harassed by this guy!

I'm sorry but were you told you were funny? Or did you just come here with that assumption.

Offline Awide

• Retired Helper
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2017, 08:57:10 PM »

I wonder why you're coming at me now, we used to be cool. That much I don't get. PRETTY sure I still got you on skype too.

Sorry.

Offline Arham_Ashar

« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2017, 08:58:30 PM »

I'm sorry but were you told you were funny? Or did you just come here with that assumption.
More harassment! I demandz ban on dis male dude!

Offline Fox

« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2017, 08:59:48 PM »

Oh you poor poor soul you're just so fucking retarded, now I see why people befriend you.

Sorry.

Whatever do, you're the shitty person here, see where it gets you in life Awide.

Offline Simon

• Game Administrator
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2017, 09:01:51 PM »
Stop with the provocations, Fox, you need to calm down and learn to ignore those who try to spark up an argument, instead of insulting them as you just did. This is a game after all.

You have also directly insulted the administration team and the server itself, I fail to see why.

Offline Arham_Ashar

« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2017, 09:03:42 PM »

Oh you poor poor soul you're just so fucking retarded, now I see why people befriend you.
Says a triggered Transgender :'3

OT: Yeah I'm out, defo expecting a forum ban and I'm glad to piss of this tranny this easily before I got banned :') arrivederci toxic male.

Offline Fox

« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2017, 09:07:02 PM »
Stop with the provocations, Fox, you need to calm down and learn to ignore those who try to spark up an argument, instead of insulting them as you just did. This is a game after all.

You have also directly insulted the administration team and the server itself, I fail to see why.

For the exact reason that you're here on my character topic, telling me to stop provoking people? Did you even read where this started? Tell the players who started this - because it was not me. None of these people even have a real reason to post here but you still single me out instead of the proper people involved. That's why I'll insult the admin team and happily do it again you don't pay attention to who is really at fault.

This is a game, this is a game, this is a game. Well No it's not just a game, this is a forum attached to a game. And the people in it are very much real, along with the feelings of those people, which I dearly considered until just now, so I don't care if my comment offended you. it's just a game don't let my insults bother you, simon it's just a game bro.

I was calm, then people harassed me and I stopped being calm you know how this works, if you did your job accordingly there would be legit no issues with me, you'd have NOTHING bad to say against me lmao but ya'll wanna keep letting cocksuckers like Armaros and that Paki Arham asher insult me blatantly I don't give a fuck. This community insults each other, so I'll start tossing them too, it's a joke simon, learn to take a joke and calm down bro.
Hop off this topic unless you're gonna talk to everyone involved and not just me.

"Oh you poor poor soul you're just so fucking retarded, now I see why people befriend you.
Says a triggered Transgender :'3

OT: Yeah I'm out, defo expecting a forum ban and I'm glad to piss of this tranny this easily before I got banned :') arrivederci toxic male."

Like you see this shit and you still chose to talk to me ? Like are you dense or what?

Offline Lock

« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2017, 09:07:20 PM »
What should I call this person he, she, them, table, chair, watermelon. I am just wondering cos I wanna respect this person to the max level.
Eww... such a backstabber. It's good to know the real face of people.
Your signature is cool. but you're a jackass for doing that tbh.

Offline Southern

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2017, 09:14:51 PM »
Simon was telling everyone to stop the provocations, not you, he only told you to calm down.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2017, 09:55:29 PM »
Nice character profile.

Spoiler for /.../:
okay here we go, miss stonebrooke, u were acting toxic when i didnt even spoke a WORD to you, i dont have anything to tell you, but calm down, not everyone is angel, not me, not even you. katy left because of toxicity because she simply wasn't able to hold it, u respond to toxicity with toxicity, and even u want to bully others who did literally nothing to u. okay u changed ur gender, i didnt said shit. okay u called me a kid and that i didnt even reached physics, i didnt said shit either. get ur shit together, please. i am not mad, but telling you to stop with toxicity. ignore others with their toxicity, if u dont like it, /q forums,
 /q game, w/e. quit being toxic and people will respect it, besides armaros ofc. others provoke you, IGNORE.
and calm the fuck down. *mic drop*.

Offline Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2017, 10:07:37 PM »
I don't even play anymore, but this is amusing to some extent.

Anyway, uh.. Nice character.

------

Also as a bonus, I agree with Leon.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 10:12:49 PM by Mr. Dove »