Author Topic: Alex.  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Smoke

• are you my real dad
Alex.
« on: February 21, 2016, 12:03:02 AM »

Basic Info
Full Name: Alexis Kaitlyn Baker.
Nickname(s)/Alias(es): Alex.
Current Living Place: Homeless in Red County.
Native Language(s): English.
Languages Spoken: Spanish.
       - Other: Understands French, can speak it a little, she didn't complete the class.
Laterality: Right-handed.
Affiliation: Traditions.
       - Tradition: Cult of Ecstasy.
Sphere: Life Sphere.

About Her

- 0 Fight skills; She was never trained in any form of self defense because of her soft-hearted nature, she hates violence and refuses to learn how to participate in it.
   - Low self control; She has still yet to get a grip on her impulsive nature, struggling with the urges of an everyday human being, although hers are a bit more.
   - Bad memory; Her memory works in odd ways, she could forget what she said or read right after the fact, but remember a childhood memory like it just happened, sometimes she can remember sometimes she can't.
   - Short tension span; She's smart, but she often finds herself having a hard time paying attention, atleast to what she needs to, however this isn't a huge problem as she can still concentrate if she wants to.
   - Sleeps too much; She more often than not slacks a lot and stays at home relaxing, which leads to her sleeping very often. It doesn't help that she is a heavy sleeper, never could seem to shake it. She sleeps through pretty much anything.
   - Keeping happy; Very few things phase her ability to stay in a good mood, even in the worst times she always finds a way to keep her head up. Alex's ability to keep happy and not let things get to her head often make her an uplifting person to hang out with, sometimes.
   - Always calm; Alex is usually always has a very calm, mellow mood about her, even if she may seem hyperactive or angry, her ability to concentrate easily helps this quite a bit, as she can keep her focus if she needs to, blocking out the stuff around her.
   - Good listener; She's always there for her friends, she may not have the right words to say to keep someone calm or fix their mood but she's always willing to listen and offer her opinion on something.
   - Great at having a good time; She's a party girl, the right mix of sane and crazy makes her pretty good at having a good time, whether it be a calm and relaxed lay in a field or dancing around high on ecstasy at a rave.
   - Lighthearted; Alex has been through a lot in the years she's been living, a tough childhood and teenage years full of drug abuse and depression. Over time however, with the help of a close friend she learned to throw her worries behind her and focus more on having a good time. It has had it's pros and cons like anything, though.

Nature

Bon Vivant; Alex knows life is shallow and meaningless, and as such decides to enjoy her time on earth. Of course, she is not necessarily irresponsible, but rather she is simply more likely to have a good time along the way.

Demeanor

Caregiver; Everyone needs comfort, a shoulder to cry on, and Alex takes her comfort in consoling others. She likes to be the friend or stranger that brightens fellow person's day, to make them feel better than they did before they ran into her. Because of this, people tend to come to her often after becoming good friends with Alex.

Merits & Flaws

- Merit; Concentration: One of the main things engraved into her beliefs while being taught, Alex treated this as if it were just as important as learning new magic, as without concentration she'll have a much harder time with everything, ergo she's kept one thing clear to herself since she awoken and that was being able to concentrate in any situation if she needed to.

- Merit; Fast Learner: Ever since she was a kid even in school she always was able to pick up on things and understand them quickly, which in result led to her being able to learn new things quicker than others who were trying to learn the same thing.

- Flaw; Compulsion: She's a recovering drug addict that still uses drugs but in moderation, as well as someone that is very open with her sexuality among other things that fall into this category, this is in key with the fact she has a pretty bad grip on her self control.

- Flaw; Deep Sleeper: Not only did she sleep a lot before awakening and before being a pot-head, but now-a-days she sleeps even more than before, resulting in her becoming quite a bit of a deep sleeper. Being hyperactive doesn't help either.

- Flaw; Soft-Hearted: She absolutely hates violence and fighting, and refuses to be apart of it, and in turn also hates seeing others be victim to it, simple as.

- Flaw; Phobia-Severe: Complete darkness and extreme heights are her bane, she is completely and utterly afraid of them.

Thoughts About Others

Magi
"Best peeps around! All kinds of types from all kinds of places, with all kinds of magick."
Vampires
"I know they're not all good or bad, but one could hope. Definitely weary around them!"
Werewolves
"I guess they're cool? I mean, I hear they like to fight a lot and cause fights, not cool in my book!"
Humans
"Sleepers! They can be fun. Some really know how to have a good time. Some are some real dirtbags, though."
Bastet
"Aedan's people, I liked him so I guess the rest can't be bad?"
Fallen
"Definitely bad news. Very bad.. but they really do know how to have a good time.. Conflicted!"

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:38:13 PM by Smoke »

Offline Tom.

• Naive
Re: Alex
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 12:07:25 AM »
no words

Online Explosively Savage Arrow

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 12:08:35 AM »
Is she gon glitter in sun light.

Offline Smoke

• are you my real dad
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 12:11:40 AM »
no words

this post literally just won you a Straight To Bed Free card omg.

and Wade you little shit, only when she's trippin on drugs.

ot; Added thoughts about races, I don't like having them all at once so I only dropped thoughts about what she knows exists, aside from that she has absolutely no idea about anything else.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 12:23:36 AM by Smoke »

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 02:11:01 AM »
Meet an Archmage, and possibly do drugs and other things with them.

Jaysus. The only female char of yours that was a Virgin was Marisol, and I fuckin' ruined her by takin' it away LOL.

OT: nice char m8.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 03:14:07 AM by Heller »

Offline Smoke

• are you my real dad
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 02:17:55 AM »
Meet an Archmage, and possibly do drugs and other things with them.

Jaysus. The only female char of yours that I was a Virgin was Marisol, and I fuckin' ruined her by takin' it away LOL.

OT: nice char m8.
Such is the life of Smokey, other things could be non-sexual things man, shit.
I guess my personal text doesn't help that.

Offline Dielan

• Werewolf/Fera Race Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2016, 08:49:32 PM »
Looks good, as I'd expect from you.

Offline Smoke

• are you my real dad
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 03:14:22 AM »
Looks good, as I'd expect from you.
thx bruu

ot;
Updated the format a little, combinded friends/acquaintance/enemies into social under misc and added thoughts about the other races and such, as she learns more about them they'll change and more'll be added, not in the typical way, gonna put them by how she learns of them instead of just VAMPIRE WW FERA MAGE DEMON etc like normal

Offline Xero

• ERP Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2016, 08:52:30 AM »
This profile is burrito-laden.
Saria_Aerendyl     Cadence_Harper

not quite sure how would it induce incredible levels of powergame when it's taken precisely from the book?

Offline Smoke

• are you my real dad
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 09:22:20 AM »
This profile is burrito-laden.
Very much so.

Offline Jack

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 10:37:41 AM »
GAME ON.

Offline Bogdan.

• Void traveler
  • Definitely not a mage.
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2016, 10:40:43 AM »
GAME ON.

theres actually a tale about virtual adept who fell in love with female from cult of ecstasy in lore of ecstasics

not hinting or anything obv

Offline Jack

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2016, 10:41:37 AM »
GAME ON.

theres actually a tale about virtual adept who fell in love with female from cult of ecstasy in lore of ecstasics

not hinting or anything obv

You don't know what I'm talking about. I'm sure the news will reach you IC sooner or later.

Offline Smoke

• are you my real dad
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2016, 11:14:28 AM »
GAME ON.
You'll never get my drugs.

Offline Jack

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2016, 01:53:44 PM »