Author Topic: 1.9.2b ~ 1.9.2c  (Read 2623 times)

Online FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
Re: 1.9.2b ~ 1.9.2c
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2016, 01:19:25 PM »
sigh another feature removed because of casuals

exactly, peer pressure shouldn't dictate awesome features being removed

BUT MUH 10 GEN VAMPIRE IS POWERFUL HE CANT DIE IN EVERY STORY THATS NOT HOW WOD WORKS ET ELL

lol but in vtmb my character kills true tzimisce and werewolves with doors lol, u just dont know the lore

in vtmr my 9th gen is an elder and kills a methesuleah and a werewolf fuck you youe not my father ive read all the books

lol dont even kid urself, i know this lore inside out, a methesururer isnt even real lol, ur confusing them with anteldelvians, learn2lore
They're both in torpor for a very long time.
Quote from: Antedullivans.
They are so ancient it is said they can exist only in torpor, that state of dark slumber that affects all Cainites of advanced age.
Quote from: Methuselahs.
Although they are old, some have escaped the call of lasting torpor, and even those who have failed are only condemned to slumber a few centuries at a time. Their power lies in their advanced Disciplines and age. Few vampires of subsequent generations can match a Methuselah's power. It is said they can erupt and command the legions of Hell itself. Their age is also their greatest weakness, though.

Offline Hal

• The King in the North
  • 0161 mandy on the map
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2016, 01:26:54 PM »

BUT MUH 10 GEN VAMPIRE IS POWERFUL HE CANT DIE IN EVERY STORY THATS NOT HOW WOD WORKS ET ELL

lol but in vtmb my character kills true tzimisce and werewolves with doors lol, u just dont know the lore

in vtmr my 9th gen is an elder and kills a methesuleah and a werewolf fuck you youe not my father ive read all the books

lol dont even kid urself, i know this lore inside out, a methesururer isnt even real lol, ur confusing them with anteldelvians, learn2lore
They are so ancient it is said they can exist only in torpor, that state of dark slumber that affects all Cainites of advanced age.
Although they are old, some have escaped the call of lasting torpor, and even those who have failed are only condemned to slumber a few centuries at a time. Their power lies in their advanced Disciplines and age. Few vampires of subsequent generations can match a Methuselah's power. It is said they can erupt and command the legions of Hell itself. Their age is also their greatest weakness, though.

thought u left?
#freemason
#mdma

Online FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2016, 02:17:49 PM »

thought u left?

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2016, 02:19:31 PM »

thought u left?
Are you serious? by leaving he meant, see you after a few hours man wtf!

Online FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2016, 02:20:23 PM »

thought u left?
Are you serious? by leaving he meant, see you after a few hours man wtf!

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2016, 03:50:51 PM »

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2016, 03:52:00 PM »
Do we get our lost exp back?

Ofc u also get 50k a mansion in vinewood and a bullet

sign me the fuck up i died like 50 times as well i need my xp
And that small brain your talking about is running a company with a Huge netprofit which you will never ever gain in your entire fucking life,

he failed his exams but hes still top dog in his company

You are entertaining, I wake up in the morning with coffee and watch you insult me in Discord, you are funny, you will not get to me.

- Mephisto, shortly before leaving Discord because of Armaros bullying him

Offline Hunter

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • (shake) Oh No... (shake)
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2016, 03:52:11 PM »

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2016, 03:52:56 PM »

Offline Lock

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2016, 03:54:04 PM »
I need a couple of billions.
Eww... such a backstabber. It's good to know the real face of people.
Your signature is cool. but you're a jackass for doing that tbh.

Offline invador^

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2016, 04:21:12 PM »
yeeeyy

Online FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2016, 04:38:28 PM »
Do we get our lost exp back?

Ofc u also get 50k a mansion in vinewood and a bullet
>logged in
>no money, no refund, no bullet.
>understands what this is sarcasm
>posted this
>repeats same actions.

Offline 7mada

• Emergency Services
  • I am happy. Because i am a human.
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2016, 09:04:08 PM »
Realy GOOD Job Rudy!  ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

Spoiler for D-A-B.:

Online FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2016, 09:18:31 PM »
Realy GOOD Job Rudy!  ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)
Are you JohnnyESP?

Offline C. White

• Cool bro.
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2016, 04:44:03 PM »
Sign me up in this, I need 3 exp points ! -.-

to prove the video is genuine, have him hold up a piece of paper that says VWH-RP.