Author Topic: 1.9.5c ~ 1.9.5d  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Flavberg

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
Re: 1.9.5c ~ 1.9.5d
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2017, 03:20:36 AM »
Is the awakening a reflexive action like the werewolf staying active rage roll? Can a vampire awaken during a combat scene?
Yes and yes.

The reason I posted that question was to see if Rudy is making the mechanic by his golden, storyteller rule. I didn't post it because I don't know what torpor is, but rather to see if Rudy wants vampires to respect the torpor by the book, and not make it a custom system.

In any case, all vampires will be getting that sweet 8/10 humanity or even higher, which is worse, seeing as every vampire around is a merciless killer who is ready to WEREWOLF AIN'T SHIT I AM KILLER OF MEN.

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2017, 10:03:44 AM »
Is the awakening a reflexive action like the werewolf staying active rage roll? Can a vampire awaken during a combat scene?
Yes and yes.

The reason I posted that question was to see if Rudy is making the mechanic by his golden, storyteller rule. I didn't post it because I don't know what torpor is, but rather to see if Rudy wants vampires to respect the torpor by the book, and not make it a custom system.

In any case, all vampires will be getting that sweet 8/10 humanity or even higher, which is worse, seeing as every vampire around is a merciless killer who is ready to WEREWOLF AIN'T SHIT I AM KILLER OF MEN.

the days of removing humanity for esch kill r overr
And that small brain your talking about is running a company with a Huge netprofit which you will never ever gain in your entire fucking life,

he failed his exams but hes still top dog in his company

You are entertaining, I wake up in the morning with coffee and watch you insult me in Discord, you are funny, you will not get to me.

- Mephisto, shortly before leaving Discord because of Armaros bullying him

Offline C. White

• Cool bro.
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2017, 02:38:51 PM »
  • The character remains IC-ly dormant for a period of time depending on her Humanity or Path rating.
    "/rolls" command will tell you for how long:

Once that period of time has passed, you simply get an administrator level 2+ to manually "revive" your character even if you don't have any blood points left. The administrator will check the date you got torpored and eventually give you the green light to RP the awakening.

Seriously....?

to prove the video is genuine, have him hold up a piece of paper that says VWH-RP.

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2017, 05:06:53 PM »
I will introduce some noob house rules which will give you an easier time roleplaying torpor.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2017, 06:55:31 PM »
I will introduce some noob house rules which will give you an easier time roleplaying torpor.
Ok . . Thanks , Rudy !