Author Topic: "I am ready to seek my fortune, are you ready?" - Samuel Rookson  (Read 384 times)

Offline H12

Notes from Samuel's father:

"It's my son. I am proud of him. I, with my wife, lost him, when he was only ten years old. All I and Ellie (my wife) know is, that he is kidnapped, maybe he's in freedom now, maybe he's dead, we don't know. Now in 1998s, he would be 12 years old. Or maybe he is, I hope. How much money we spend to find him. We even bribed cops to help us find our son. Nothing helped. Nothing at all. My son is, maybe was, the best thing I had. But something doesn't make me quiet, I feel something that says: "Your son is alive, go after him". Maybe it's just my stupid, gone crazy mind. Or maybe, it's truth. Who knows, I am going to search for him until I find him, or until I die. He was a smart boy, he always said to me: "I am ready to seek my fortune, are you ready?". These words from his lips, made me think, made me proud. These are smart words. But now, I have a son to find."

Notes from Samuel, to himself:

"Mom. Dad. Where are you? How long I have to be here? Why did you let that shithead kidnap me? WHY? The main question is WHY. Maybe it's because of me? Maybe it's my fault? MOM! DAD! I AM REALLY SORRY! PLEASE! But.. Sorry for what? Well, at least I escaped from that shithole, there, they forced me to do ugly things, that I shouldn't talk about.. But this note is to myself, so they and that "boss" forced me to injure other kids or beat them if they do something bad, first time, I declined it, but then, armed men came in, aimed rifles at me, cuffed me and tortured me until I accepted. But now, It doesn't matter. I escaped, I am free again, not a slave.. The main mission for me is to survive."

((These are just the parts. going to be more screenshots, so you will be able to see how Sam is being developed and what character is gonna be he, screenshots will be posted every day.))

Offline Mark Edson

• i'm not alone allah always with me.
Re: "I am ready to seek my fortune, are you ready?" - Samuel Rookson
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 03:57:15 PM »
Good Story
Eric_Sutherland
Calvin_Erickson
Jeffrey_Maxey

Offline H12

Re: "I am ready to seek my fortune, are you ready?" - Samuel Rookson
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 01:24:42 PM »
Sorry for not posting screens, my shit pc gone crazy, now everything is okay and I can upload them, will be some today.