Author Topic: Deputy Chief of RCES has been detained for refusing to comply  (Read 2022 times)

Offline Snoke

• Supreme Leader
Deputy Chief of RCES has been detained for refusing to comply
« on: August 06, 2014, 01:48:52 PM »
*You would be reading an article in the newspaper or hearing this at a radio channel.*

Quote from: RCSD

Today, 29/10/1992, the Deputy Chief of the Emergency Medical Services has been reported for driving under influence, a unit of the Sheriff's Department has been dispatched to the specified location, the residence of the Emergency Medical Services' Chief, who is also the one that reported the Deputy Chief. The unit sent was formed by Senior Deputy Rosalene and Supervising Deputy John Rodriquez. After the unit has reached the scene, Senior Deputy Rosalene has issued Deputy Chief Dillon two different influence tests, which he both refused to take, thus, he was frisked, handcuffed, detained and arrested, apparently, the Chief of the Emergency Medical Services has also reported a Pink Huntley as blocking his road, the vehicle was apparently the Deputy Chief's Huntley, which was in a horrible condition at the moment of his detaining. While being in county jail he made a complaint on Senior Deputy Rosalene, and now he's awaiting for a reply from RCSD about the complaint, saying that she wrongly jailed him. Red County Emergency Services Chief Daniel Wilhelm said that mister Dillon might be fired because he got detained for not following the orders which a law enforcement officer gave him.

Quote from: Update!
*If you would read this in a newspaper, you would notice the picture of Michael Dillon in the article.*

After speaking to Senior Deputy Rosalene we have found out more information about the case, the deputy has written a report about the arrest, the report is as following:

"Upon receiving a report trough the Department Radio that has been issued by the Chief, a unit has been dispatched to the specified location, upon arriving, I have given the Deputy Chief two different tests to see if he was under the influence of alcohol, as the reported stated, furthermore, he has reported the Chief pushing his vehicle into the middle of the road, which has apparently been a false accusation, and a charge has been added, the Deputy Chief has been taken into custody and booked."

The information has been given to the press by Senior Deputy Andrew Tudose, Public Relations department.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 01:50:41 PM by AlexuKJ »

Offline BlackPrick

• Ladies please, contain your orgasms.
Re: Deputy Chief of RCES has been detained for refusing to comply
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 03:59:33 PM »
*Reads the newspaper*

That fuckin pink car was blocking my garage along with the road... Dillon was driving that car like a retard...*sighs*

*Places the newspaper back on the couch*

Offline mkmk

• *gets unbanned* *gets death threats*
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 04:50:50 PM »
*Reads the newspaper*

That fuckin pink car was blocking my garage along with the road... Dillon was driving that car like a retard...*sighs*

*Places the newspaper back on the couch*
*Grabs the newspaper as he looks at himself*
Ah, one. That SD chick was so shit at her job, Jason was playing a little game on me, oh well. I was proven not guilty and Jason Stewart is now wanted!
*Drops the newspaper as he laughs*

Offline Cain

• Fear not, for I have returned with my grace.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 02:27:01 AM »
*picks up newspaper and looks at Dillon*

HAHAHAHAH That fag deserved it! Fuckin' bitch fucker!

*throws newspaper*

Offline B[E]N

• Whatever
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 01:26:10 PM »

*throws newspaper*
(( No medic help for you! :P ))

Offline mkmk

• *gets unbanned* *gets death threats*
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 01:26:56 PM »

*throws newspaper*
(( No medic help for you! :P ))
((The charges were dropped cus it was so damn stupid. This should be locked or something...))

Offline Simon

• Senior Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 08:39:51 PM »
(( They weren't, only one of them, so no. ))

Offline Kiets

• I see what you doing there.
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 08:43:38 PM »
*Muhtesim picks up the newpaper outside of his house door and starts to read it*

Oh that retard Chief got arrested? What the... I never saw this event in my life *Laughs hard*

*Tears the newspaper in two pieces*