Author Topic: *PCN Breaking News!*  (Read 2477 times)

Offline Matthews

• Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.
*PCN Breaking News!*
« on: March 30, 2015, 10:22:15 PM »
*If you buy one of the PCN newspaper and you open the first page you would find an article titled "Breaking News!", if you carry on and read the article..*

Breaking News!

This Morning, the Red County Sheriff's Department found a dead flamed body lied on the ground at the corner. The body was beheaded and blood bath beside him and until now the Sheriff's Department can not recognize the dead body because they couldn't find the head yet. Though, they found a Latin phrase written on the wall with the blood of the victim "Dei iudicium". The citizens are worried because of this incident, claiming it's some kind of unknown terrorists, others think it's the same person who used to snipe randomly the citizens around the parking lot. The citizens are waiting for an official response from the Sheriff of the Department with the hope they find out about the murderers very soon.
The Sheriff's Department is still investigating in the case and we all hope they find out the mystery of all of those murders that happened recently in Palomino Creek.

Offline GhostOfProtocol

• Hey kids, wanna do just like I did?
Re: *PCN Breaking News!*
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 10:26:11 PM »
Turner, rocking his suit would stroll up to this, attempting to possess the investigator. After failing, he would then slowly walk away, quietly as to not be heard.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 10:38:23 PM by GhostOfProtocol »

Offline Matthews

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 10:27:49 PM »
Turner, rocking his suit would stroll up to this, possessing the investigator at the scene. Turner then covers his own body with a box, cause he's not stupid. Turner then uses the investigators body to take the ruined body and throw it into a crate. Turner then drops the investigators pen to make it seem like he fell, as he unpossesses the investigator.

The body would be hidden and Turner would of ran as soon as he unpossessed the investigator.

((My Character "John_Hernandez" is the investigator in this case, I just want you as you're IG to try to possess me IG, and if you could then what you're saying happens))

Offline iKonic

• It me.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 10:30:18 PM »
((Nicely done, copy the spoiler format thingy in the articles, past that shit in it, the picture... Maybe add some censoring and say it was beheaded to avoid gore, and pm me so I can add it to the thread.))

!nicehack

Offline GhostOfProtocol

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 10:33:17 PM »
Turner, rocking his suit would stroll up to this, possessing the investigator at the scene. Turner then covers his own body with a box, cause he's not stupid. Turner then uses the investigators body to take the ruined body and throw it into a crate. Turner then drops the investigators pen to make it seem like he fell, as he unpossesses the investigator.

The body would be hidden and Turner would of ran as soon as he unpossessed the investigator.

((My Character "John_Hernandez" is the investigator in this case, I just want you as you're IG to try to possess me IG, and if you could then what you're saying happens))
((I Can't get ingame till tomorrow so... what's your lvl btw?))

Offline Matthews

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 10:33:54 PM »

((39, RIP))

Offline GhostOfProtocol

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 10:39:41 PM »

((39, RIP))
((Changed it after our session, IC now))

Offline Rattlehead

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 02:58:18 AM »
*Fausto Aldebrandi observes the newspaper*
Fausto_Aldebrandi says: Don't newspapers have enough decency as not to show these pictures? Obscene, morbid and unneccesary gore...
*Fausto Aldebrandi drops the newspaper in the trash can and walks away*
Guide me tonight, for in darkness I wake, through your shine I'm alive, In your kiss I shall rest...

Offline iKonic

• It me.
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 12:50:57 PM »
*Fausto Aldebrandi observes the newspaper*
Fausto_Aldebrandi says: Don't newspapers have enough decency as not to show these pictures? Obscene, morbid and unneccesary gore...
*Fausto Aldebrandi drops the newspaper in the trash can and walks away*

((Notice that the article in the forums faction thread has been blurred.))

!nicehack