Author Topic: Classic World of Darkness (CWoD) Combat System  (Read 10652 times)

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
Re: Classic World of Darkness (CWoD) Combat System
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2016, 12:40:59 PM »
they werent really meant to be cross over, and if it were crossed, gamemasters are supposed to take either vtm or wta system
And that small brain your talking about is running a company with a Huge netprofit which you will never ever gain in your entire fucking life,

he failed his exams but hes still top dog in his company

kid tells me he has life figured out cause he can donate 35 for a demon racechange,

Offline Mkjmn

• Guess it
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2016, 02:02:39 PM »
Flank or Rear Attacks
By attacking an opponent’s flank, an attacker reduces his difficulty by -1; by attacking from the rear, he reduces it by -2.
Is it still actual?
This is actual in somebooks , some other books not , however to make it not look unfair it's +2 dices now for every race , According to rudy's /Help > Rolling
However i find it completely unfair to get -2 from behind behind someone , you get -2 diff so for example lets say you have a knife , Knives are Diff 4 normally , so lets say you got diff -2 so you roll diff 2???
And it deals lethals to every one so that makes you kill humans in an ease , kill vampires in an ease too cause it doesn't transform to bashing damage , since it's not gun shots.
Alexander_Skylander

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2016, 02:06:16 PM »
Flank or Rear Attacks
By attacking an opponent’s flank, an attacker reduces his difficulty by -1; by attacking from the rear, he reduces it by -2.
Is it still actual?
This is actual in somebooks , some other books not , however to make it not look unfair it's +2 dices now for every race , According to rudy's /Help > Rolling
However i find it completely unfair to get -2 from behind behind someone , you get -2 diff so for example lets say you have a knife , Knives are Diff 4 normally , so lets say you got diff -2 so you roll diff 2???
And it deals lethals to every one so that makes you kill humans in an ease , kill vampires in an ease too cause it doesn't transform to bashing damage , since it's not gun shots.
Spoiler for Hidden:
thx  :) :) :) :)
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Online Rudy

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2016, 03:26:08 PM »
You can use both of the systems until the next update.

Offline dotagamer

• U Wot M8?
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2017, 02:42:47 AM »
What about the unconventional weapon?
Like Thorny flower, Fire Extinguisher, Pool Cue, Shovel..

Offline Mkjmn

• Guess it
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2017, 01:11:10 PM »
If you started counting the weapons you'll find Unlimited weapons which could be used also with the models for firearms , But it's up to the story teller which in this case is rudy.
To set the settings for these weapons , All what's needed is that you roleplay getting the item and ask the storyteller to give you the Stats.
Alexander_Skylander

Offline Lucid

• I love the shore
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2017, 01:14:30 PM »
If you started counting the weapons you'll find Unlimited weapons which could be used also with the models for firearms , But it's up to the story teller which in this case is rudy.
To set the settings for these weapons , All what's needed is that you roleplay getting the item and ask the storyteller to give you the Stats.
^
What this guy said. Also, do remember the fact that every item you will acquire will be an RP one(which is in your inventory). The Storyteller(Rudy) himself will set the requirements, stats for the item and neglect it by it.