Author Topic: Alexander Skylander [WIP]  (Read 2853 times)

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
Re: Smiling Lex [WIP]
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2016, 06:05:42 PM »
That's just a character profile. He is not vampire at his actual account.. He just made it, because he got free time.
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2016, 06:11:58 PM »
That's just a character profile. He is not vampire at his actual account.. He just made it, because he got free time.
Alright master, thanks for letting us know senpai.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2016, 06:13:03 PM »
Alright master, thanks for letting us know senpai.
Np.
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline Mkjmn

• Guess it
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2016, 08:06:43 PM »
Before you start this feast which is useless i'm basically applying to a vampire
When i get accepted i'm going to adopt this cp as his
Got it or your brain is too small to understand this?
Alexander_Skylander

BigBossDewop

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2016, 08:30:43 PM »
This could be a dope assamite char, kinda exclusive clan but you can always try.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2016, 08:43:46 PM »
Before you start this feast which is useless i'm basically applying to a vampire
No, my brain is too small for that.

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2016, 09:51:13 PM »
No, my brain is too small for that.
Well upgrade it then.

Offline Dielan

• Werewolf/Fera Race Moderator
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2016, 03:40:23 AM »

Online The Eternal Stud

• Army of one
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2016, 03:51:58 AM »
Don't Provoke me into a fight , It'll end badly for you with this friend.
ok.
Leon its the all mighty Lex, Lawyer by night and Assassin by night. It's best you take that serious. For he will slay 400 werewolves with 0 deaths!

i still think its better than uktenas who are fond of weaver tech and tech in general, but thats none of my business.

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2016, 03:52:19 AM »

honestly dielan if u can get accepted as a wrewolf im sure this guy stands a chance as a high gen vamp
And that small brain your talking about is running a company with a Huge netprofit which you will never ever gain in your entire fucking life,

he failed his exams but hes still top dog in his company

kid tells me he has life figured out cause he can donate 35 for a demon racechange,

BigBossDewop

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2016, 08:22:08 AM »
ok.
Leon its the all mighty Lex, Lawyer by night and Assassin by night. It's best you take that serious. For he will slay 400 werewolves with 0 deaths!

i still think its better than uktenas who are fond of weaver tech and tech in general, but thats none of my business.
Yeah it isn't none of your business because you were Silver Fang and know nothing of the Uktena. Glass Walker aren't the only tribe that are fond of tech. Why do you think the Uktena is so distrusted? There thirst for knowledge is hard to quench which is why there is a camp for each trait in the Uktena focused on gathering information and lore on that specific trait. You want to say this shit on forums but not to my face with your pay to win ass. Over there dicking riding racemods and shit with your invalid disciplines then dick ride all the low levels so you can make them your bitch in game. Sucks race mods give you max disciplines and don't bother giving you a realistic character sheet....

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 08:27:07 AM by BigBossDewop »

Offline Hunter

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • (shake) Oh No... (shake)
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2016, 08:26:17 AM »
ok.

Yeah it isn't none of your business because you were Silver Fang and know nothing of the Uktena. Glass Walker aren't the only tribe that are fond of tech. Why do you think the Uktena is so distrusted? There thirst for knowledge is hard to quench which is why there is a camp for each trait in the Uktena focused on gathering information and lore on that specific trait. You want to say this shit on forums but not to my face with your pay to win ass. Over there dicking riding racemods and shit with your invalid disciplines then dick ride all the low levels so you can make them your bitch in game. Sucks race mods give you max disciplines and don't bother giving you a realistic character sheet but you know...

Online The Eternal Stud

• Army of one
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2016, 08:30:23 AM »
ok.

Yeah it isn't none of your business because you were Silver Fang and know nothing of the Uktena. Glass Walker aren't the only tribe that are fond of tech. Why do you think the Uktena is so distrusted? There thirst for knowledge is hard to quench which is why there is a camp for each trait in the Uktena focused on gathering information and lore on that specific trait. You want to say this shit on forums but not to my face with your pay to win ass. Over there dicking riding racemods and shit with your invalid disciplines then dick ride all the low levels so you can make them your bitch in game. Sucks race mods give you max disciplines and don't bother giving you a realistic character sheet....

its darko himself who thinks ur character is trash, both him and i share the opinion. could you point out which race moderator did i asslick and what part of my disciplines are invalid ? there's a report section out there if you have anything against me. how do i dick-ride low leveled players ? i mean, i did dick-ride alejandra icly and she wasn't able to defend herself at all. donations are available to every player on vwh-rp, they are not The Eternal Stud exclusive. it's not my fault that you have no job/life/credit card/cash., could you also point out which part of my character sheet is invalid ? why is it impossible for a 6th generation to have maxed disciplines ? ur saying 6th generations cant have maxed disciplines ? its like saying you can have 6th generation, but you cant have max blood pool ? if that is your argument, i feel sorry for you.

i did say it to ur face right here, what difference would it make if i said it ingame or here lol, it was a reponse to you pretending you're better than mjkm, which you're not. i can understand your anger and probably David Wimleton's anger because it took me 0.3 split seconds to kill both of you, which resulted in your exp loss. feel free to let it out.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 08:47:04 AM by The Eternal Stud »

Offline Hunter

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • (shake) Oh No... (shake)
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2016, 08:39:22 AM »
probably David Wimleton's anger because it took me 0.3 split seconds to kill both of you, which resulted in your exp loss. feel free to let it out.

actually no i dont become angry for losing exp lol

BigBossDewop

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2016, 09:01:13 AM »
probably David Wimleton's anger because it took me 0.3 split seconds to kill both of you, which resulted in your exp loss. feel free to let it out.

actually no i dont become angry for losing exp lol
ikr who gets mad over dying in a video game? Oh, you're free to your opinion as I am to mine. I won't turn this thread into a flame war.