Author Topic: Alexander Skylander [WIP]  (Read 2527 times)

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Army of one
Re: Smiling Lex [WIP]
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2016, 09:06:40 AM »
probably David Wimleton's anger because it took me 0.3 split seconds to kill both of you, which resulted in your exp loss. feel free to let it out.

actually no i dont become angry for losing exp lol
ikr who gets mad over dying in a video game? Oh, you're free to your opinion as I am to mine. I won't turn this thread into a flame war.

theres no flame war, i asked you to state where is my character/disciplines invalid aswell as the asslicking part, can u point it out for me ? if theres something invalid/rulebreaking going on with me, you can go ahead and report me, i accept all kinds of constructive criticism, otherwise:

BigBossDewop

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2016, 09:25:43 AM »
probably David Wimleton's anger because it took me 0.3 split seconds to kill both of you, which resulted in your exp loss. feel free to let it out.

ikr who gets mad over dying in a video game? Oh, you're free to your opinion as I am to mine. I won't turn this thread into a flame war.

theres no flame war, i asked you to state where is my character/disciplines invalid aswell as the asslicking part, can u point it out for me ? if theres something invalid/rulebreaking going on with me, you can go ahead and report me, i accept all kinds of constructive criticism, otherwise:
Are you a 5th generation vampire?

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Army of one
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2016, 09:31:38 AM »

Edit: removed explanation because player above is new and does not know jack shit, i refered him to guide.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 12:32:00 PM by The Eternal Stud »

BigBossDewop

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2016, 09:47:12 AM »

No, im a 6th generation vampire. you're hinting at my 8/10 Celerity and Potence ? i was allowed to go 1 higher on those particular disciplines due to the vwh-rp exclusive werewolf buff system, it's a house rule set by Rudy himself. i don't debate nor create house rules.

is that it ? you sound like someone who came out of 10 years of inactivity and dosent know anything at all, practically speaking, you are. you've no idea about anything and anyone.
Eh', I have been banned for what... A month? I guess things changed, oh well. Can't complain about the disciplines, it even says in the book it buffs you like that. Mind telling me what's bad about Alejandra that made you and Darko think she was a bad char? Was it her being an ally of a Weaver or?

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Army of one
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2016, 09:50:03 AM »
Don't Provoke me into a fight , It'll end badly for you with this friend.
ok.
Leon its the all mighty Lex, Lawyer by night and Assassin by night. It's best you take that serious. For he will slay 400 werewolves with 0 deaths!

i still think its better than uktenas who are fond of weaver tech and tech in general, but thats none of my business.
Yeah it isn't none of your business because you were Silver Fang and know nothing of the Uktena. Glass Walker aren't the only tribe that are fond of tech. Why do you think the Uktena is so distrusted? There thirst for knowledge is hard to quench which is why there is a camp for each trait in the Uktena focused on gathering information and lore on that specific trait. You want to say this shit on forums but not to my face with your pay to win ass. Over there dicking riding racemods and shit with your invalid disciplines then dick ride all the low levels so you can make them your bitch in game. Sucks race mods give you max disciplines and don't bother giving you a realistic character sheet....

so all the underlined above is invalid and some utter bullshit. kids, take this as a life lesson, kids who see you run will say its because you cannot walk! kids who see something they do not understand will claim it impossible!

BigBossDewop

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2016, 09:53:00 AM »
ok.
Leon its the all mighty Lex, Lawyer by night and Assassin by night. It's best you take that serious. For he will slay 400 werewolves with 0 deaths!

i still think its better than uktenas who are fond of weaver tech and tech in general, but thats none of my business.
Yeah it isn't none of your business because you were Silver Fang and know nothing of the Uktena. Glass Walker aren't the only tribe that are fond of tech. Why do you think the Uktena is so distrusted? There thirst for knowledge is hard to quench which is why there is a camp for each trait in the Uktena focused on gathering information and lore on that specific trait. You want to say this shit on forums but not to my face with your pay to win ass. Over there dicking riding racemods and shit with your invalid disciplines then dick ride all the low levels so you can make them your bitch in game. Sucks race mods give you max disciplines and don't bother giving you a realistic character sheet....

so all the underlined above is invalid and some utter bullshit. kids, take this as a life lesson, kids who see you run will say its because you cannot walk! kids who see something they do not understand will claim it impossible!
Yep, it's all invalid. I should really think before I hit post. Sheesh, sure made a fool outta me.

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Banned!
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2016, 10:00:18 AM »
sigh when a guy knows more about ur job than u do :     -     /
And that small brain your talking about is running a company with a Huge netprofit which you will never ever gain in your entire fucking life,

he failed his exams but hes still top dog in his company

Offline Flavberg

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2016, 10:01:56 AM »
ok.

Yep, it's all invalid. I should really think before I hit post. Sheesh, sure made a fool outta me.

the uktena has a thirst for knowledge yes
knowledge to be used against weaver/wyrm
not knowledge regarding the latest cellphone fashion

if you're playing an uktena, i'm not going to be an autist like simon was once towards me and tell you that you should be primitive
however
the uktena do not use technology not because they are amish and they don't know how to
or they don't understand it can be more effective
it's because they don't want to taint themselves with the weaver/wyrm
because uktena are very likely to fall to the wyrm in the first place due to their undying curiousity

so yeah an uktena using guns and shit is kind of strange, i'm not saying it's not possible, but it's strange as fuck
i've got an uktena who's into music and loves to listen to a walkman and drive cars
you don't have to be primitive but don't take it too far

Offline Tommy

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2016, 10:18:41 AM »
This actor is from some boring Egyptian film , no?
Hope this character isn't as boring

Offline Mkjmn

• Banned!
  • Guess it
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2016, 03:11:40 PM »
After you watch this scene of the movie tell me if it's boring or it sounds interesting
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=92XQl4awRmk
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 03:16:37 PM by Mkjmn »
Alexander_Skylander

Offline 7mada

• Emergency Services
  • I am happy. Because i am a human.
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2016, 09:22:29 PM »
Good Character profile bROooo
And have fun with the RP and the song  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Spoiler for D-A-B.:

Offline Simon

• Game Administrator
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2016, 09:58:35 PM »

if you're playing an uktena, i'm not going to be an autist like simon

Offline Mkjmn

• Banned!
  • Guess it
Re: Alexander Skylander [WIP]
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2016, 03:07:26 PM »
Updated with some Relation ships.
Alexander_Skylander

Offline Mkjmn

• Banned!
  • Guess it
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2016, 07:44:28 PM »
Updated provided some relations with new characters
Alexander_Skylander

Offline Rewcrew

• Sheriff's Department
  • Leader of the C.R.A.S.H division
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2016, 02:56:13 PM »
Nice CP and I like it
Cijeli dan je gledo kako diler gudru valja, niko nije smio cinkati Heroinskog Kralja.Svi su znali kako levat dila losu robu, komsija se zezno i zavrsio u grobu.Njega priveli su ovde nece lezati ni dan ima skupe advokate pa ce odmah ici van.Sudija ga pusta da se brani sa slobode, dokaze da skloni i svjedoke da izbode