Author Topic: Teaser to my character story  (Read 569 times)

BigBossDewop

Teaser to my character story
« on: October 26, 2016, 09:27:03 PM »

Couple found butchered, gruesome murder remains unsolved!
Posted 5:11am December 3rd, 1996 by Carrie Brockman
Police remain baffled about the several murders that happened last night, claiming it may been tied to a serial killer. The police claim that the serial killer happens to strike while the victims are asleep before dismembering them. The couple has been identified as Lisa Costello and Taylor Costello, a "happily married" couple said by neighbors. "They were so sweet and kind to us, we never had a problem with them nor did they seem to have a problem with each other. Not once we have ever witness such type of violence in our community." said Lura Cromwell, their next door neighbor. Other neighbors have reported hearing no screams or any noise coming from the household, the police assumes it was a break in and yet the motive is unknown whether the suspect went in for a robbery or his intentions were to kill the victims.

The apartments known as Vinewood Heights is a community known to be that quiet part of town. It's located by downtown and has never been associated with the criminal organized crimes that originate from the south central neighbors such as Ganton and Idlewood. The CCTV have caught a glimpse of a man wearing black robes with a black turban covering his facial features around the area last night. It's unknown whether he is associated with the murders but the police are on the look out.

BigBossDewop

Re: Teaser to my character story
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 09:27:52 PM »
I just want to see people thoughts about this, i'll be adding the rest of the story eventually.

Offline Mike_Stevensons

• Emergency Services
  • #teampussy
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 09:46:19 PM »
Good luck

Offline Mkjmn

• Guess it
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 01:38:29 PM »
Yee good luck.
Alexander_Skylander