Author Topic: Flavien Gilles (WIP)  (Read 603 times)

Offline AndreeaM

• Emergency Services
  • Got that good song in my feet.
Re: Flavien Gilles (WIP)
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 06:28:49 PM »
Join techno

^ you do that, Carly. We support you!
Quote from:  Rudy being Ruby
yea ruby partybreaker because 15 attack dice at diff 2 is totally not gamebreaking and its perfectly ok, he be trippin

Offline ibrahimqaud

• Ripperino
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2017, 07:39:03 PM »
Go Akashic!
Spoiler for Characters List:
Nikolai Kotov [Ghoul] (Current)
Hayato Yamazuki [Human] (Inactive)
Keith Black [Human] (Inactive)
Sean Jefferson [Human] (Inactive)
Spoiler for complaints:

Offline Mike_Stevensons

• Emergency Services
  • #teampussy
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2017, 08:18:41 PM »
stay with traditions techno wont last longer than a month trust me

Offline Skull

• Try to be better.
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 11:57:10 AM »
great ma love!!
Life is awesome without lying.

"That's your reaction while watching a turn taking a day to be finished via /b . . . . Weird right? . . . Come and check honey"

Offline H12

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2017, 05:31:07 PM »
I don't know about you, but it makes me puke when people roleplaying Bisexuals. YES I AM ANTI-GAY AND SHIT.

Offline Lurker

• oy vey
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2017, 06:02:24 PM »
I don't know about you, but it makes me puke when people roleplaying Bisexuals. YES I AM ANTI-GAY AND SHIT.

Offline Skeeper0

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2017, 06:13:01 PM »

Lmao

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2017, 06:36:26 PM »
hes allowed to have an opinion
unless he harasses someone or w/e he can do whatever he wants

Offline Lurker

• oy vey
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2017, 07:50:36 PM »
hes allowed to have an opinion
unless he harasses someone or w/e he can do whatever he wants
Nobody is denying him an opinion. I just found it funny how he flaunted it out of nowhere in a thread that has nothing to do with it.

Offline Carl

• Trial Administrator
  • Keep going, you got this.
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2017, 04:37:38 PM »

Lmao

That doesn't mean I can't love people of the opposite gender.

Just let him have an opinion, guys. He's free of saying what he wants. I have nothing against him.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 04:39:41 PM by Carl »
Some people are simply blessed with the gift of good taste, and Carl is one of those cases.

Offline virus

• I wanna play the game.
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2017, 09:53:51 PM »
Well. Did you forget that we are roleplaying in 1998?

Offline Carl

• Trial Administrator
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2017, 12:54:22 AM »

Well, no, I didn't.
Modified.
Some people are simply blessed with the gift of good taste, and Carl is one of those cases.

Offline Smoke

• are you my real dad
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2017, 01:25:42 AM »
Personally don't really like the color scheme but over all it's not bad, I can't avoid it though...

mystery.* (the i to y, and the period)
darkness.* (the period)

Not trying to come off like an ass.

Aside from that I'd suggest trying to stick with a color scheme rather than changing it up or having 50 different colors in the bio, makes it look nicer. What I mean is like, sticking with the white/goldish color theme, or the green and goldish/yellow whatever that color is. Green and purple I'd just ditch doesn't look good together imo, up to you though on what you take from that.

I wouldn't put too much on the characters history and their personality at once in a bio, the usual point of one is to put your character out there while also letting people have interest and find a want to learn about your character. Things like personality will be known just by 1-2 roleplay sessions in most cases with characters, so that is the more likely of the two that's better to put in a bio imo. History and relations with IG people don't really have a place in a bio though, imo.

The relations thing incites pseudo metagame that people won't realize they're doing in most cases, and the history tells us the majority of what your character has already been through, which then leaves nothing to really be learned about your character, or rather, it takes the 'wow-factor' I guess is one way to put it away from roleplaying with you. If we already know most of what he has to offer us, it'll bring less interest to seek you out and learn more. If we just know how he might act and a few things about him personality-wise, that leaves us to decide if we want to seek the character out and befriend them or something of the sorts, and then learning of his history/past is only what he decides to give us ICly. If it's a well written history, then it'll be much more impactful if we learn it ICly than already knowing it going in.

It's kind of like watching a movie where you know everything that happens in it, it's never as entertaining/fun as watching something just as good with only knowing a little about it.

Do with that what you will, hope it helps, if not no worries I pretty much typed it up out of boredom inbetween shows.

Offline Carl

• Trial Administrator
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2017, 12:02:19 PM »
Personally don't really like the color scheme but over all it's not bad, I can't avoid it though...

mystery.* (the i to y, and the period)
darkness.* (the period)

Not trying to come off like an ass.

Aside from that I'd suggest trying to stick with a color scheme rather than changing it up or having 50 different colors in the bio, makes it look nicer. What I mean is like, sticking with the white/goldish color theme, or the green and goldish/yellow whatever that color is. Green and purple I'd just ditch doesn't look good together imo, up to you though on what you take from that.

I wouldn't put too much on the characters history and their personality at once in a bio, the usual point of one is to put your character out there while also letting people have interest and find a want to learn about your character. Things like personality will be known just by 1-2 roleplay sessions in most cases with characters, so that is the more likely of the two that's better to put in a bio imo. History and relations with IG people don't really have a place in a bio though, imo.

The relations thing incites pseudo metagame that people won't realize they're doing in most cases, and the history tells us the majority of what your character has already been through, which then leaves nothing to really be learned about your character, or rather, it takes the 'wow-factor' I guess is one way to put it away from roleplaying with you. If we already know most of what he has to offer us, it'll bring less interest to seek you out and learn more. If we just know how he might act and a few things about him personality-wise, that leaves us to decide if we want to seek the character out and befriend them or something of the sorts, and then learning of his history/past is only what he decides to give us ICly. If it's a well written history, then it'll be much more impactful if we learn it ICly than already knowing it going in.

It's kind of like watching a movie where you know everything that happens in it, it's never as entertaining/fun as watching something just as good with only knowing a little about it.

Do with that what you will, hope it helps, if not no worries I pretty much typed it up out of boredom inbetween shows.

It will help in the future, yes. It is still in progress, though; I'll try to make the profile nicer using your tips later.

Mistery was an old version of mystery; I realized its actual meaning is "trade".
Thanks for the information!

Offline Jackiee

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2017, 01:17:10 PM »

implying there weren't any gays in the 90s?