Author Topic: Bjorn 'Ironside' Stark  (Read 1658 times)

Offline Mustard_xP07

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • do u not know your own lore?
Bjorn 'Ironside' Stark
« on: August 30, 2017, 03:41:02 PM »
IRONSIDE
"I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done."
Theme Song:

Basic Information
Name: Bjorn Stark
Titles: Ironside
Origin: Gottenburg, Sweden
Martial Status: Single

Nature: Visionary

The Visionary keeps her eyes on a goal that others might find impossible. Like the Idealist or Fanatic, her cause is important to her. Unlike those Archetypes, the Visionary focuses principally on sharing the dream with others. Visionaries frequently face dismissal as foolish dreamers thanks to the fatalism that pervades Garou society, but a few manage to share their dreams of a Gaia that will be healed and strong when the Apocalypse has ended. ó Regain a point of Willpower each time you are able to convince others to have faith in your dreams and follow the course of action dictated by your vision.

Demeanor: Gallant

The Gallant wants to be the center of attention. She basks in the attentive praise of others, though she may be perfectly happy drawing their scorn as well. As long as sheís on center stage, itís all good. - Regain a Willpower point whenever you successfully impress another person.

Racial Information

Race: Garou
Alignment: Wyld
Breed: Garou-Born
Auspice: Modi, Ahroun

Tribe: Get of Fenris

Even among a race of warriors, the Get of Fenris are the most warlike. They wear their scars with pride, howl the glory of their victories, and revel in the fear that they spread among the minions of the Wyrm. To the Get, compassion is a luxury, not a virtue ó the greatest virtues are valor and strength. Dedicated to the Wyrmís destruction, the Get are savage and bloodthirsty warriors who take great pride in their Germanic and Scandinavian heritage.

Camp: Fangs of Garm

The Fangs of Garm seek to better integrate the Get of Fenris into the Garou Nation and seek to mend bridges with the other Tribes, so that at the time of the Apocalypse, they can stand together. They think in the long-term, believing in fighting the Wyrm by preventing it from sinking its roots into humanity. Other Get may see them as weak, but the Fangs believe themselves to be the Fenrir of the future.

Totem: Fenris

Norse legends speak of the ravening God-Wolf Fenris, the beast that will eat the sun at the end of days. Fenris is powerful, bloodthirsty, and never gives nor expects quarter. The patron spirit of the Get of Fenris is a warriorís totem, interested only in packs of Garou that spill their foesí blood frequently.

Cliath is the first and lowest rank in the Garou Nation hierarchy, granted to a werewolf that has completed the Rite of Passage.

Sept Position: Guardian

All of a septís Garou are ready to lay down their lives to defend it on a momentís notice, but the septís Guardians have made it their personal responsibility. Guardians act as a septís sentries, patrolling its borders and responding to threats.

Pack: Fangs of Gaia
Pack Totem: Wolverine

Wolverine is among the most warlike of the Totem spirits. He is tireless in battle and shows no mercy to his foes; size matters not to him, only that he is fighting an enemy. Though not the strongest of creatures, Wolverine will continue to fight long after the mightiest giant has fallen from exhaustion. The anger of the Wolverine makes him truly unmerciful, a trait many see as disturbing. Wolverine is always willing to teach his Children the ways of combat, giving them the stamina to be as tireless in battle as their Totem. But Wolverine is not content with making doughty warriors of his Children; he must also share with them his fury. To do this, he shows them a scene from the heart of the Wyrm.

Forms
Near-human/Glabro
Spoiler for Hidden:
War-form/Crinos
Spoiler for Hidden:
Near-Wolf/Hispo
Spoiler for Hidden:
Wolf-form/Lupus
Spoiler for Hidden:

Trivia

Does he smoke? Weeds, yes but not addicted.
Does he drink? Yes. He can empty the whole bar.
Drugs? Yes.
What's his most significant characteristic? He is overconfident.
Hair color? Dirty Blonde.
Eye color? Green.
Weight: 88 kg.
Height: 1.88 m.

Goals

[] Failed
[] On Progress

Become a Legendary Garou.
Gain the Rank of Elder.
Gain the Rank of Athro.
Gain the Rank of Adren.
Gain the Rank of Fostern.
Become the next Wyrmfoe.
Master the Martial Arts.
Get to know his parents.
Cleanse his friend.

Achievements
Spoiler for Hidden:
Have a position in the Sept.

Relations

[ooo] R.I.P
[ooo] Enemy; Would kill if given a chance to.
[ooo] Distrust; I don't like you nor trust you.
[ooo] Netural
[ooo] Good Opinion
[ooo] Friend
[ooo] Would die for
[ooo] Romantic Interest

Spoiler for Hidden:
Kenneth Vallon: "Very wise, strong and reliant. I'll die anytime for this man if it is needed. I'll obey every words that you will say." "A concrete example of a good leader, there's nothing much more to say." "A leader of mercy and discipline."

Zachariah Novak: "He looks cool, I hope we get to know each other more." "A Ragabash to be respected."

Selene Vitalis: "Lady Selene helped me develop my attitude and me as a whole. She gave me words that's remarkable. A good judge, she resembles perfectly her position and auspice."

Kevin Harbough: "Very strong Garou, but sometimes he is a bully. Everytime I see him he inspires me. You dont fuck with this man if you dont want your head bashed." "He is the real disciplinarian. Now I have seen that there are meanings behind all of his actions." "I look up upon you and one day I want to surpass you." "When I see him in battle throwing his hammer towards our pitiful enemy an urge stirs in my heart, the urge to kill." "You as my big bro? Its a fucking honor."

David Wimbleton: "I owe you a lot, everything that you taught me.You are my teacher at the same time my idol. I hope you come back soon." "It gladdens me that you are now back in the Sept. I am in your debt for being under your wing. Expect me to follow you in every battle and perhaps I'll even die beside you." "A good friend, warrior and leader." "Tactician, a man of values. Following him will result to the growth of you as a whole." "You almost took my life, but I dont blame you. The Wyrm took advantage of your inner fury. My heart still belongs to you."

Jeremiah Hrannar: "I consider you as my real brother. We've been through a lot and yet we are still here. You have a very important place in my heart." "Where are you?" "Back and gone."

Odo Ragnarsson: "A very strange man. He likes rain."

Spoiler for Hidden:

Stephen Hoechlin: "A Silver Fang... Hanging out with you seems fine." "If you gained the trust of those people who I admire you have mine. My soon to be brother." "The Wolverine bonded us. Although, I can sense that you are trying to assert dominance. Keep in mind that its not the blood that will grant you leadership its your strength which I cannot see for now." "Good singer."

Matthew Talhoffer: "Unlike the other cunts this man knows how to respect and follow. He's a good man I can say, no doubt."

Lucan Achterberg: "You are a friend of mine. One of my first friends in the Sept. What the fuck is happening to you?" "Gone." "Seeing you after a long time brought joy to my heart. You might have fucked some things from the past, but I know you better. Welcome back."

Aaron White: "He is a good Raggy. His jokes have messages but I will honestly say that I ignore them sometimes. Hope to know you better." "This man makes me happy everytime he is around. A good companion." "You are meant to be a trickster not a thief."

Hjalmar Guttenburg: "A good warrior. Well everyone from the Get of Fenris is considered one. I want to see more Rage, Rages-with-Fury."

Slade Gilerbonx: "You have the body of a mountain, unbreakable." "Uncle?! Hahaha... you're a good Gurahl, I like you." "Thank you for the spear!"

Taylor Bryne: "Good warrior and excellent on using his sword, but you'll never match my prowess." "You've been here for a long time yet I dont know if you are worthy of my trust. Bandwagon?"

Damien Ashton: "A Fenrir from the camp where I hail from. I'm looking forward on working with you, Damien." "Aggressive... hmmm I like that."

Miroslav Reznev: "You mocked me, unacceptable. I've beaten you up to show you how you should treat me and its good to see that you've learned how to." "Your blood doesn't mean anything to me."

Shayan Charles: "I've scolded you a lot of times, it looks like what comes to your ear goes out to the other." "I dont know if you suffer a mental problem. You are already a Cliath and yet you still act like a cub. That's why everyone treats you like one."

Lilia Meyes: "Base on your action and face it seems like your world is falling apart, well it just the start." "We had the same awful experience kid and I somehow relate to your emotions. I know that your heart do not belong to us and the Sept. You shall not have mine until then."

Thorald Ulfarsson: "He is a very good Metis. In the past he cannot control his rage but looks like he managed to control it now. A good warrior." "You attempted to murder me to be stationed as Fostern, you have betrayed me. I do not trust you anymore."

Jonathan Heller: "Hot Tempered. I just met him though but I can already say that he is a man of skills and talent. Glad that I met a Fenrir like you." "You are always there to snatch me out of trouble. I owe you a lot, you taught me lessons and helped me improve myself. I will fight by your side BROTHER." "I tried didn't I? I tried to help you fix your flaws by consoling you, it seems like I just wasted my saliva. I had high hopes for you, I've been a dick to you trying to position myself above you to lower your ego... hoping to change your attitude but you are resilient to change. I did all of that because I respect you. You made actions based on your emotions which you cannot even control at the first place, and the results hurt my feelings. The worse part is you lied, not to us but to the mother herself. Now look at you! You are dead. I doubt the court of Valhalla will accept you. Farewell Heller."

Seyama Hideyori: "He is a very good Kung-Fu teacher. We just met but he is very close to me." "Now I know that your soul have been touched by the wyrm I must avoid you. Wait for me to bring you back to the right path." "What the fuck happened to you?"

Spoiler for Hidden:
Kristijan Novovic: "Your white suit urges me to give you your funeral already. Cremation's on me"

Alexander the Kid: "You demand respect? Reach manhood first. Oh... you cant."

« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 12:31:49 PM by Mustard_xP07 »

Offline ibrahimqaud

• Ripperino
Re: IRONSIDE [W.I.P]
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 03:53:36 PM »
why no goal is achieved??

nice character profile, gl with it.
Spoiler for Characters List:
Nikolai Kotov [Ghoul] (Current)
Hayato Yamazuki [Human] (Inactive)
Keith Black [Human] (Inactive)
Sean Jefferson [Human] (Inactive)
Spoiler for complaints:

Offline Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Is there something on my face?
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 04:10:02 PM »

maybe cuz he got thrown into trash can alot when he try to achieve it kek
Line 3: Minato is a dude with abilities and he can sometimes use his candles to roast Mephistos.

Offline Mustard_xP07

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 04:13:06 PM »

Thank you <3. No achievements yet since this character is still under extreme development.

Offline ibrahimqaud

• Ripperino
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 04:13:37 PM »

k.
Spoiler for complaints:

Offline Mustard_xP07

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 04:17:04 PM »

I'll throw you again into that dumpster xD

Offline Mustard_xP07

Re: BJORN IRONSIDE [W.I.P]
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 07:21:56 AM »
Updated including relations.

Offline Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Is there something on my face?
Re: BJORN IRONSIDE
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2017, 08:07:58 AM »
He looks like a young gorilla then glabro to me lul
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 08:55:18 AM by Hiazro »
Line 3: Minato is a dude with abilities and he can sometimes use his candles to roast Mephistos.

Offline Alexis_Alves

• No Personal Text.
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2017, 08:56:08 AM »
I want to be in that Black list.

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0 ║
║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩━━╝

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2017, 09:22:57 AM »
No Heller in the relations?

"In psytrance we trust."

Quote from: Raven Corella
Yeah. I know aaall about your 'blood fights' with Heather.

Offline Price

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2017, 09:54:09 AM »
that is a masterpiece bro

Offline Mustard_xP07

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2017, 11:29:12 AM »
No Heller in the relations?

Oh no... I forgot

Offline ibrahimqaud

• Ripperino
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2017, 12:49:44 PM »
Why all forms look crinos for me except lupus.
Also, Seyama isn't a kung fu teacher. lol
Spoiler for complaints:

Offline Mustard_xP07

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2017, 01:02:08 PM »
Why all forms look crinos for me except lupus.
Also, Seyama isn't a kung fu teacher. lol

He taught me the basics. Well I'll look for another pics.  ;D

Offline Arther99

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2017, 06:01:57 PM »