Author Topic: Story of a Fang.  (Read 377 times)

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
Story of a Fang.
« on: March 02, 2018, 10:29:34 PM »
(Where the h-..) I thought to myself, as I finally gathered the will to open my damn eyes, and the strength to push myself up, off the freezing snow. I looked around me, seeing tree's and snow, swords and spears, ashes and bodies around me, then I remembered. (The battle-.. my brothers!) I dusted off the cold snow off of me, as I picked up the Great Sword that was next to my body. I started running forward, only to collapse after a few minutes due to being exhausted, and heavily injured. (Damn it-.. I can't give up now!) I thought, as I tried to push myself up again, only to fail with despair in my thoughts, I once again, lost conscience.

I woke up, disgusted in every aspect, gazing around me I saw nothing but darkness, until a sharp
red light pierced right at me. It was the eyes of a cadaver, his stench reached my location immediately. I attempted to get up, only to realize my arms were chained up-...
A grin corrupted his face as he looked down upon me, he raised his hood up as he revealed himself to me, and soon enough, he started speaking.
You look scared dog, cat got your tongue? He asked in a sarcastic way, as he'd motion his pale body towards me, kicking me straight into the face, making my head sway back words due to the sheer force he put into it. I lashed out at him, but my hands were chained up, there was nothing I could do but get angry at the moment, I focused my entire body and remaining strength to break the chains, but I felt a dark energy coming from them, not allowing me to shift, I stayed put, attempting to assess the situation, calming myself down I did.
The cold wind passed through my face as he walked out of the door, that's when I caught the glimpse, the glimpse of wilderness.

I then realized it, leaving this place was not going to be that hard, as long as my spiritual side with Gaia holds out, I might just side-step in here. I began to think, I needed to see my reflection on the chains, but to even see that I need a light. It took me a minute or so to realize that I could be the light source I so desperately need, my gift, Lambent Flame!
I focused as I used my sheer will to make my body illuminate a silver flame, then all I had to do was wait. I heard foot-steps, fast foot-steps coming towards the room I was in. My flame was piercing through the small holes that the room contained, so my plan was going perfectly.
The same pale fuck that kicked me opened the door, and revealed moon-light upon me, making a reflection on the chain, I quickly looked at it, attempting to side step, I felt my body leaving the skin-lands, and entering the gauntlet. With a happy smirk I left that hell-hole, but I entered something more fucked up.

Webs, spiders, The Weaver's presence was heavy in this area, I assumed wolf form and ran through the place without being heavily injured, upon getting to a more or less safe location, I decided to peek. It was the battle-field, my brothers and sisters were in combat against several cadavers, and it seems that my brethren were loosing the fight, heavily out-numbered they continued to fight, as I just stood there and watched. I quickly attempted to side-step back into the skin-lands after assuming my War-Form, I shouted at my brethren, telling them not to give out, and that they need to continue to fight, and not lose hope. They all looked at me as if they were staring at a ghost, but after a few seconds of doing so they shouted along-side me, and charged the enemy.

An hour has passed, the battle-field's white snow was corrupted by the dreaded blood of the cadavers. Several Garou were killed, and their bodies were no where to be found. Upon retrieving back to our Camp, we were ambushed. I don't know what it was, but what I do know that it was fast, and strong. A swift punch came across my face as I fell down into the snow, knocked out.

Then, the sudden pain and chaos starting corrupting my mind, it seemed like a dream, but it was reality. I saw a hand, reaching out to me, I could feel the presence. It was Gaia, she tried grabbing on to me, but I was pulled back by the Wyrm's essence. I tried to shake it off but there was no use, Gaia was not in my sight anymore, my body rose, I have rose, feeling.. Dead.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:31:42 AM by Jeffrey Gain »

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
Re: Story of a Fang.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 01:33:15 AM »
Didn't really want to keep two paragraph and not do anything with this concept, so I decided to finish it.

Its pretty simple about what this story speaks about, enjoy it.