Author Topic: Jobs (Illegal and Legal)  (Read 4626 times)

Offline Taco

• Governor
  • Truth is treason in the empire of lies.
Jobs (Illegal and Legal)
« on: June 13, 2014, 11:58:22 PM »
Jobs(Illegal and Legal)

Introduction:
There are two types of jobs Illegal and Legal. The Illegal jobs are the illegal performances to gain income, it's like commiting a crime that can harm the public safety and the community. The Legal jobs are the normal jobs which doesn't  harm the public or it's safety. 
The Illegal Jobs:
Arms Dealer:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Required Level: 6.
Required Tools: None.
Steps:
1-Become an Arms Dealer (Purchase the job from the Illegal Jobs Center for $1000, that's an IC secret).
2- Purchase the gun from the Illegal Rifles store or from the Illegal Hand-Held firearms store (IC secret).
3- Find a Client and Sell him the weapon(/i give [ID of the player] [ID of the weapon])

Drugs Dealer:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Required Level: 2.
Required Tools: None.
Steps:
1-Become a Drugs Dealer (Purchase the job from the Illegal Jobs Center for $250, that's an IC secret)
2- Purchase Marijuana, Cocaine, Ectascy,Crack, Animal Blood packs and Human Blood packs from the Drugs factory, it's location is an IC secret).
3- Sell the drugs/blood to people (/i give [ID of the player] [ID of the item]).

Cars Jacker:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Required Level: 3.
Required Tools: Screwdriver/Wire Cutter/Crowbar/Gas Can/Siphon Tube/Battery.
Location: Once you steal the car, you will need to Sell it at Easter Basin Dock at San Fierro.
Steps:
1- Become a Car Jacker (Purchase the job at the Illegal Jobs Center for $500, that's an IC secret).
2- Purchase the Screwdriver and the Wire Cutter from Palomino Creek Electronic Store ($50 for the screwdriver and $60 for the Wire Cutter).
3- Checking the wanter car and the price the black market offering (Call 555 or go to the Easter Basin Dock in San Fierro).
4- Searching for the car, checking the area and wait for the exact moment to start the crime.
5- Break the vehicle window (/v breakwindow).
6- Unscrew the bolts of the AccessPanel using the Screwdriver. (/i use [ID of the Screwdriver]) 
7- Cut the Vehicle Wires using the Wire Cutter (/i use [ID of the Wire Cutter]).
8- Start the hotwiring process, connect the correct wires to each other to start the engine. That's an IC Secret. (/V accesspanel). 
9- Drive the vehicle to Easter Basin Docks at San Fierro and Sell the car. If the cops are in the docks. You will receive a message informing that the black market cannot receive the vehicle for some security reasons (/V sell).
10- Follow the Red Marker on the mini-map and use the Boat to head back to Palomino Creek.
11- You can use the Crowbar to Unlock the Hood of the car to replace the battery of the car (/i use [ID of the Crowbar] or to unlock the gas tank to start stealing the Fuel of the Vehicle using a siphon tube and a Gas Can (/i use [ID of the siphon tube])

The legal Jobs:
Fisherman:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Required Level: 1.
Required Tools: Fishing Rod/Bait/ Boat (the boat is not necessary).
Steps:
1-Go get your fishing license (purchase the job from Palomino Creek Legal Jobs Center for $100)
2- Buy a fishing rod and some baits from the General Store located in Palomino Creek.
3-Go to the pier and use your fishing rod (/i use [ID or the rod]).
4- After fishing, you can sell the fishs at Hampton Barns, you can use the bus as transport ($5 is the price of the daily ticket) or you can purchase any vehicle from Montogomery Vehicles Dealership.

Farmer: 
Spoiler for Hidden:
Required Tools: Tractor/Combine Harvester.
Steps:
1- Become a farmer (Get the job from Palomino Creek Legal Jobs Center for $150).
2- Buy a Tractor or a Combine Harvester from Montogomery Vehicles Dealership.
3- Go to Bluberry Farm and start Harvesting (Once you enter the Tractor/Combine Harvester you will get a red marker on your mini-map. Go to the checkpoints and after one turn [Total of 22 checkpoint] you will get paid $100).

Hunter
Spoiler for Hidden:
Required Level: 3.
Required Tools: Hunting Rifle/.270 round/Skinning Knife.
Steps:
1- Go get your Hunting License (Purchase the job from Palomino Creek Legal Jobs Center for $600).
2- Buy the Hunting Rifle and the .270 Round from Bluberry Ammunation ($2000 for Hunting Rifle and $10 for each .270 round) and the Skinning Knife from Montogomery Melee Weapons store for $100.
3- Go to Palomino Creek Forest and equip your Hunting Rifle (/i use [ID of the Rifle]) and start hunting deers (Search for the Deer and Aim your hunting Rifle at it, you can Zoom the aiming distance by using the MMB)
4- Skin the Deer using the Skinning Knife (Face the Deer and use your skinning knife (/i use [ID of the Knife])
5- Sell the Hide, animal blood packs, meat and deer antlers at the Pawn Shop located in Montogomery. 

Lumberjack:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Required Tools: Chainsaw/ Lumberjack clothes 260; 153; 27 or Hard hat accessory 19093; 19160/ A vehicle that can transport logs.
Steps:
1- Become a Lumberjack (Purchase the job from Palomino Creek Legal Jobs Center for $150)
2-Purchase a lumberjack skin for $50 from Palomino Creek clothes shop or a hard hat accessory fpr $100 from Palomino Creek  accessories shop.
3- Purchase a chainsaw for $150 from Palomino Creek Electronic Store.
4-Purchase a vehicle that can transport logs from Montogomery Vehicles Dealership.
5- Go to Montogomery Forest and use the chainsaw to cut down the tree, cut it into logs and put it into the vehicle trunk (/i use [ID of the chainsaw] and press the Action Key ''Tab'')
6-Transport the logs to the Sawmill located in Bluberry and sell it in the Red Checkpoint (/V trunk to unlock/open the trunk of the vehicle and press the action key ''Tab'' to pick-up the logs from the trunk)

Repairer:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Required Level: 2.
Required Tools: Screwdrive/Repair parts.
Steps:
1- Become a Repairer (Purchase the job from Palomino Creek Legal Jobs Center for $150).
2- Purchase a Screwdriver and some Repair Parts from Palomino Creek Electronic Store( $60 for the screwdriver and $5 for each Repair part).
3- Use your Screwdriver to dissamble an item or to repair it or to Break hand-cuffs(/i use [ID of the Screwdriver]).

Mechanic:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Required Tools: Wrench/Vehicle parts/Vehicle Paint/Alarm.
Steps:
1-Become a Mechanic (Purchase the job from Palomino Creek Legal Jobs Center for $150).
2- Buy a Wrench/ Vehicle parts/ Vehicle Paint/ Alarm from Palomino Creek Electronic Store ($50 for the Wrench, $5 for each Vehicle part, $200 for Vehicle Paint and $200 for Each Alarm)
3- Fixing a Vehicle. Use the Wrench in order to fix the vehicle (/i use [ID of the Wrench])
4- Changing the Color of the Vehicle. Open the Trunk and the Hood of the vehicle, use the Vehicle Paint and choose the exact color you want for your vehicle :  http://vwh-rp.com/index.php?topic=2721.0 (/i use [ID of the vehicle paint]).
5- Unmodding a Vehicle. Open the Hood of the car and use the Wrench (/i use [ID of the Wrench]).
6- Placing an Alarm into the Vehicle. Open the Hood of the car and place the Alarm (/i use [ID of the alarm]).

Some Screen Shots:    
Spoiler for Hidden:

Easter Basin Docks located in San Fierro.

Palomino Creek Pier.

Bluberry Farm.

Montogomery Forest.

Bluberry Sawmill.

Montogomery Vehicles Dealership

Palomino Creek General Store.

Palomino Creek Electronic Store.

Thank you for reading, I will add more Screen Shots later
Feel Free to reply.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 11:21:48 PM by Jack »

★★★★★★★
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL MOTORCYCLE CLUB