Author Topic: Breaking News: Bank Heist  (Read 822 times)

Offline Matthews

• Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.
Breaking News: Bank Heist
« on: September 11, 2015, 07:38:30 PM »
*On the news, the following would be in the state headlines.*

29/10/1994:
In the early hours of the morning, local SWAT units were deployed in Palomino Creek's bank as the alarms went off. Suspects were four masked individuals, after an interview that was made with Sheriff John Hernandez, he said that there was a sniperman outside the bank, he was spotted by the RCSD's eagle-chopper by Corporal James and this suspect was shot by the RCSD's sniperman. After that the SWAT-Breach-Squad, lead by Deputies McCallister and Horner breached inside the bank and could disable the robbers inside.

The three other suspects were arrested and the bags of money that were stolen were transported back to the bank. No one died from the SD's side, just some injuries which are being recovered right now.

Citizens of Red County are thanking the Sheriff's Department members who risked their lives for the safety of the citizens in Red County. The Sheriff has stated he is looking for ways to step up security to ensure this kind of incident does not happen again.

Offline Thiago

• Öngörülemeyen
  • Banned!
Re: Breaking News: Bank Heist
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 10:15:27 PM »
* Thiago would take grip onto his coffee mug, taking a long sip off, leaning onto the table placed infront of him, grabbing his TV remote, pressing onto the "RED" button, turning on his TV.
* Thiago keeps listening to the breaking news, eventually finishing it.

Thiago James says: Well, I gotta be honest, We literally got them in minutes.. *chuckles, turning off his TV afterwards, wearing his uniform, heading towards his head quarters.*
"If you’re good at something, never do it for free."

Offline Taco

• Governor
  • Truth is treason in the empire of lies.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 12:08:53 AM »
Mark Stayner would wake up the next morning, noticing that he didn't take part of the event, therefore he would go back to his bed and sleep for another 24 hours.

★★★★★★★
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL MOTORCYCLE CLUB
★★★★★★★

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 02:09:16 AM »
*Cayo walks out of his room and sits on his couch as one of his tentacles grabs a human bloodpack from the fridge and tosses it to him - Cayo drinks from the pack while watching the TV*
"How foolish, going directly for a robbery without having a good tactic, my god humans and their foolish actions"
*He then puts on his hood and walks out of the house*

Mason Vs werewolves
 Avril MacMillan - Hunter Cynesige

Offline LondonSoldier

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 11:13:07 PM »
"I thought snipers were just called snipers and not snipermen."