Author Topic: Multiple fliers strung about Folnkirk.  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Dielan

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
Multiple fliers strung about Folnkirk.
« on: December 22, 2015, 03:08:11 AM »
**Should you walk around in Folnkirk, you'll likely see at least one of these fliers strung up around it; on pillars and walls and such.**

Hallo.

Do you need someone out of your life(or unlife, respectively)? Need someone interrogated? Need to get a message across, but don't feel like getting your hands dirty? How about someone's house burned down? Or maybe you just REALLY want to see to it that someone be scared of ever going against your word again?

Whatever the case may be, Dylan can handle it(in the off-chance I can't, I won't take your offer. If I somehow fail, I will provide a full refund, depending on if the failure was my fault or not). Prices can and will be negotiated depending on the severity of the request. Call me at the number listed below, or contact me with some other weird magical means of communication I'm sure you all have((aka forum pm me)).

**The flier ends with a number in big bold letters at the bottom, reading "14685"**
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 03:12:24 AM by Dielan »

Offline iKonic

• It me.
Re: Multiple fliers strung about Folnkirk.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 02:34:07 PM »
*Balahadra uses his Chimerstry powers and draws some high realistic veiny human penises on the flyers, but keeps it readable.*

« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 02:53:34 PM by iKonic »

!nicehack

Offline Dielan

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 08:31:35 PM »
**Dylan sees that, replacing the fliers with new penis-less ones.**

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Army of one
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 01:25:10 PM »
*Beau Malarkey's gaze eventually falls upon one of these fliers, he reads it carefully.*
*Beau Malarkey says: Mage assassination services, Boredom is one hella of a thing..*
*Beau Malarkey continues to stroll around Folnkirk.*