Author Topic: Alex William Parker  (Read 3912 times)

Offline Nadlerson

• The Vampire Turd
Re: Alexander Parker
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 12:51:33 AM »
Work more on your characters mate. You ain't a bad guy, just work more on them. Think more carefully about what would be realistic and what wouldn't.

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 02:54:25 AM »
Leon, the problem is that you're trying to roleplay a 14 year old vigilante child that shows no fear and can use heavy weaponry that even an older individual without proper army training would have trouble with. I understand where you're coming from and I know you want to do good ICly, but the fact that your character is fourteen (i'm assuing the same age as you, in real life) is just... Weird.

Reconsider the possibility of something like that actually happening. It's damn near impossible, if not completely.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2016, 03:33:43 PM »
Leon, the problem is that you're trying to roleplay a 14 year old vigilante child that shows no fear and can use heavy weaponry that even an older individual without proper army training would have trouble with. I understand where you're coming from and I know you want to do good ICly, but the fact that your character is fourteen (i'm assuing the same age as you, in real life) is just... Weird.

Reconsider the possibility of something like that actually happening. It's damn near impossible, if not completely.
Huh? That sniper rifle, was only the picture, don't take it SO seriously.
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2016, 03:36:26 PM »
What happens when:

It is 2AM, middle of the night. Bunch of freaks roaming the streets of Red County, all of them heavily armed and possibly dangerous. In front of the parking lot, a man gets shot using a sniper rifle by the shadow on the roof. The man falls down - bleeding on the pavement - giving out his last breath.

Normal response: People begin to dial 911 and or get to cover.

Superkid Alexander response:
[19:27:50] * I believe he's been shot with a sniper rifle. (( Mickey Mullins ))

[19:27:56] * What would I see? (( Alexander Parker ))

[19:28:25] * Alexander Parker checks the pulse of Tyrone.

[19:28:27] * Status? (( Alexander Parker ))

So, a character that's 14 years old, is 1.6 meters tall and yet weights ONLY 45 kg, is not going to freak out and cry out in his sleep for weeks to come, but will instead approach the shot man and CHECK HIS PULSE.

Now, you're either trolling or completely incapable of seeing what's wrong with this character's development.
Firstly, I was far away from that place, and that /do wasn't in my chat. About time, he was sleeping almost all day. Checking the pulse, because he can be dead or alive, being shoted.

No trolling. No "weird superkid things".
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2016, 03:38:48 PM »
Height: 167cm.
Weight: 45kg.

I expect you to roleplay falling on your back and getting your arm broken everytime you try to fire a Sniper Rifle/Assault Rifle/Handgun of higher caliber. Don't get me started on using a Smosh song for a character you want taken seriously.

Fuck it, I can't take any of your characters seriously after this.

I spell it wrong, forgot to edit. Will edit it, soon. I got no others ideas for Character Theme, so I putted it.
Why you can't take my characters seriously? That is only a game, I need to have fun.

Offline Raven Corella

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2016, 03:47:33 PM »
Bloody hell. Use the edit button instead of posting 3 times in a row.
We're not looking for your excuses. We're looking for reason. If you can't understand that it's TOO unrealistic, even by VWH Standards for a kid to roam the forest at 2AM and hunt for deer all by himself, or for the same 14 years old kid to be even remotely this brave... then I this is the last reply you'll ever get from me.

Offline Ezekiel

• 'TIS INDEED A TRAP!
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2016, 05:09:46 PM »
Look Leon. I will give you a tip how to RP Alexander properly. I had a 14 years old girl char. She was a vampire and even she had dem powers, she feared. I RPed her as she feared for her life all the time (since a walking masquerade violation). The fear made her do things that were unforgivable (snitching, helping the enemy etc). Now don't pull me the card "Alexander has mental problems" cus my char. was a Malkavian.

RP fear always, everywhere. You are a kid, not a terminator.

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2016, 05:12:42 PM »
Look Leon. I will give you a tip how to RP Alexander properly. I had a 14 years old girl char. She was a vampire and even she had dem powers, she feared. I RPed her as she feared for her life all the time (since a walking masquerade violation). The fear made her do things that were unforgivable (snitching, helping the enemy etc). Now don't pull me the card "Alexander has mental problems" cus my char. was a Malkavian.

I really, honestly think that you shouldn't give advices of that kind, cause she ran around with a bunny mask and katanas.

Offline Ezekiel

• 'TIS INDEED A TRAP!
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2016, 05:18:37 PM »

I really, honestly think that you shouldn't give advices of that kind, cause she ran around with a bunny mask and katanas.
that was at the beginning of my rp with her, i den realized it. in late rps i changed her

the bunny mask was cute tho

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2016, 06:10:08 PM »

Okay, I will RP fear of firearms/weakness/creatures and etc. I'm going to improve ALL my mistakes, what I have done in that character. Alexander really had mental issues and that's not reason for disagreeing, what you have wrote to me. That messages, what you have wrote is truth.
We're not looking for your excuses. We're looking for reason. If you can't understand that it's TOO unrealistic, even by VWH Standards for a kid to roam the forest at 2AM and hunt for deer all by himself, or for the same 14 years old kid to be even remotely this brave... then I this is the last reply you'll ever get from me.
Hunting? Alex is mechanic.
Heroic attitude here? Courage 3/5.
And okay, I will use "Edit" button.

Offline LondonSoldier

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2016, 06:19:46 PM »
maybe he made a character to represent something similar or what he wants to be irl, like me :) :)

Offline Craig

• for the motherland
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2016, 06:37:23 PM »
Hunting? Alex is mechanic.
Heroic attitude here? Courage 3/5.
And okay, I will use "Edit" button.

Ok, isn't Alex 14 years old? I saw that label on his head sometime.

How then a 14 years old guy have courage 3/5 ? Thug guy?

And he is working a mechanic while he is 14? Homeless guy?

Offline Oberleutnant Scarleeey

• in valkryie's bed
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2016, 07:45:18 PM »
Greatly dislike this character due to the fact that I blew a hole in a vampire and you just watched and made snide comments. When I was 14 years old I was still scared of even looking at guns, never mind holding them and firing them. You need to RP fear if you want to get some sort of development with your character.
lol

Offline Fox

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2016, 09:17:17 PM »
I feel like granted in time, Alexander will be able to be exactly this way with enough character development.

Take Caelin for example, she's violent and has a lot of criminal aspects, she robs people, cars and shoots people who try to bring her harm. Though the other day someone tried to rip Caelin off her bike, she drew her gun and the robber drew his and she peddled off terrified. Bare in mind that no matter how strong Alexander's mind may be he's still a kid and bullets still hurt pretty bad. That being said I do feel like people should give you a break as you're new and trying to learn the ways.

Some advice:

Everyone role plays medical insanity, it's dumb don't do it. If you want to rp a mental illness do one that people don't.

Guns are loud, the noise scares the shit out of me still irl and I'm 19 and was raised around guns, if he hears a gun shot up close you should rp having tinnitus and make a courage roll.

Use a weapon that fits for your characters size, Caelin being 4 FT 11 IN uses a .38 snub nose, something she can conceal and fire and easily reload, it does not take too much brain power to shoot.

I noticed you had 1 Strength and I do not recommend rping with a .45 Caliber gun.

Whether or not you decide to use this advice is truly up to and to be honest Alexander is your character and don't let anyone who is being rude get you down. I feel like the lot of these people can RP a vampire great but fail to rp as a human every time. Whats more every character in the server is some cold war hero with a sad past, so oh well on that end. Good luck on your character dev, and don't let any of the rude people get you down.

Offline Alien

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2016, 11:15:00 PM »
rp what u want bro and dont put limits for urself doesnt matter if ppl take ur char srs or not and keep tellin u how "unrealistic" cuz almost everyone who judged u in dis topic already has a flaw(s) in his chars so ignore evryone who tells u what to do and what not cuz yolo.