Author Topic: Alex William Parker  (Read 3510 times)

Offline Caroline_Beggins

• Mages Op.
Re: Alexander Parker
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2016, 12:07:20 AM »
When I was 14 years old I was still scared of even looking at guns, never mind holding them and firing them. You need to RP fear if you want to get some sort of development with your character.
I'm 15 at the moment, and if someone takes a knife out on me I'd shit myself.
then we found out how even in a parallel universe, wade can't be funny

I will ban him for a month and tell our mom what he did.

Offline Fox

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2016, 12:10:02 AM »
When I was 14 years old I was still scared of even looking at guns, never mind holding them and firing them. You need to RP fear if you want to get some sort of development with your character.

I don't want to post my childhood pictures of me with an AR but I will. Just because you're a scardy cat doesn't mean all kids are.

Plus you gotta try hard to drive a knife through someone, it aint like the movies. :P

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2016, 12:11:12 AM »

I don't want to post my childhood pictures of me with an AR but I will. Just because you're a scardy cat doesn't mean all kids are.

Plus you gotta try hard to drive a knife through someone, it aint like the movies. :P

waiting

Offline iKonic

• It me.
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2016, 12:11:54 AM »
This is the best laugh I had in the past ten years.

!nicehack

Offline Caroline_Beggins

• Mages Op.
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2016, 12:17:27 AM »

You were Clementine from TWD weren't you
then we found out how even in a parallel universe, wade can't be funny

I will ban him for a month and tell our mom what he did.

Offline Jackiee

• Sheriff's Department
  • you've been hit by a smooth criminal
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2016, 12:34:38 AM »
This is the best laugh I had in the past ten years.
balalalalala <3
So what the fuck did Rudy script the carjacking system for Jackie? To /roll i?

Offline Nadlerson

• The Vampire Turd
  • No identify as man.
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2016, 07:00:12 AM »

1 bad childhood doesnt represent everyone.

Offline Fox

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2016, 07:09:24 AM »

Neither do two kids.

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2016, 07:48:12 AM »

Neither do two kids.
The majority of kids around here (here as in where i live) be it 14 and above are actually smokers but they'd never hold a gun to anyone or pull a knife on someone, sure they might be fucking annoying but would never harm anyone that way, a kid holding a gun against a human being is a sociopath and should be put down imho.
And I agree that majority of children around the world (excluding africa) wouldn't harm anything that lives, but yet again there's this minority who would do so. Question is though, why would you be the minority? I can at least grasp the thought of Fox' character and how she turned out, but not Alex's, sorry I just can't do that.

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2016, 11:48:18 AM »

Neither do two kids.
The majority of kids around here (here as in where i live) be it 14 and above are actually smokers but they'd never hold a gun to anyone or pull a knife on someone, sure they might be fucking annoying but would never harm anyone that way, a kid holding a gun against a human being is a sociopath and should be put down imho.
And I agree that majority of children around the world (excluding africa) wouldn't harm anything that lives, but yet again there's this minority who would do so. Question is though, why would you be the minority? I can at least grasp the thought of Fox' character and how she turned out, but not Alex's, sorry I just can't do that.

are you.... ARE YOU TRYING TO USE LOGIC? what sorcery is this...

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2016, 11:49:35 AM »

Neither do two kids.

are you.... ARE YOU TRYING TO USE LOGIC? what sorcery is this...
I dunno man, felt right writing this.

Offline Monte Carlo

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2016, 11:52:17 AM »
its not going to change. people dont know what a bad childhood is, parker acts NOTHING like he had a bad childhood, FUCK he's still in childhood and he has his own house and hes playing god damn genesis and everything.

and who are the other 14 year olds? Caelin? give me a break, that character has as much development as a newborn roleplay server in 2016, hard truth but thats how it is, bad childhood equals bad actions which put the kid into jail for years and definitely not the kid going around with a blade and gun and everything, thats just ridiculous, the recoil from any pistol would leave any 14 year old have weirdly developed bones after long use

Offline LondonSoldier

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2016, 01:22:07 PM »
the recoil from any pistol would leave any 14 year old have weirdly developed bones after long use
not rly i used to use water pistols all da time and ive not got weird bones

i think you should go back to the drawing board mr leon

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2016, 01:53:39 PM »
its not going to change. people dont know what a bad childhood is, parker acts NOTHING like he had a bad childhood, FUCK he's still in childhood and he has his own house and hes playing god damn genesis and everything.

and who are the other 14 year olds? Caelin? give me a break, that character has as much development as a newborn roleplay server in 2016, hard truth but thats how it is, bad childhood equals bad actions which put the kid into jail for years and definitely not the kid going around with a blade and gun and everything, thats just ridiculous, the recoil from any pistol would leave any 14 year old have weirdly developed bones after long use
i dont even like it when people rp kids like that, its retarded, welp its just my good nature i dont just bash on them for it.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Vampire.
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2016, 04:08:37 PM »

I don't have house. Paul West (a.k.a Brendan Sullivan in past) invited me in his house. So, why not. Alex still had childhood, and It's 50-50.
I was in jail, but system release me in 15 seconds :D. (glitch) Ajail don't work too.
Everyone forgot about that, and that situation was ignored.
Alex never got firearms in his life. (Max. is water gun)