Author Topic: Shayara Laylah  (Read 6802 times)

Online Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
Re: Shayara Laylah
« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2017, 12:10:20 PM »
Why isnt your skin completely black Raven? Breaking my immersion.
ah well, for someone with the chameleon nature she did her best to blend in with 'em humans you see, shit ton of skin tone lighteners and just a few spoons of powergame applied to the skin allows her to be in prime condition for erotic roleplay in vwh rp

Offline MaskedTerminator

« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2017, 01:01:34 PM »
ah well, for someone with the chameleon nature she did her best to blend in with 'em humans you see, shit ton of skin tone lighteners and just a few spoons of powergame applied to the skin allows her to be in prime condition for erotic roleplay in vwh rp

egyptians were never black anyways, especially in 1400 when they were of arab ethnicity mostly

Online Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2017, 01:04:19 PM »

egyptians were never black anyways, especially in 1400 when they were of arab ethnicity mostly
Her clan or something becomes darker with age.

Offline MaskedTerminator

« Reply #123 on: May 18, 2017, 01:05:19 PM »

Her clan or something becomes darker with age.
understandable have a nice day

but nobody ever rps that weakness anyway

Offline Raven Corella

« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2017, 01:15:42 PM »
nah I rp it, she was white as a human, now she's black, the picture I picked for her profile weren't black enough but I couldnt be fucked to search for another one that i like so I just went with it

Offline MaskedTerminator

« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2017, 01:17:17 PM »
nah I rp it, she was white as a human, now she's black, the picture I picked for her profile weren't black enough but I couldnt be fucked to search for another one that i like so I just went with it

why does her neck in ur signature look like a snake neck then buddy? setite confirmed...

Offline Raven Corella

« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2017, 01:51:31 PM »

why does her neck in ur signature look like a snake neck then buddy? setite confirmed...

well that guy was right, this community is full of snakes

Offline MaskedTerminator

« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2017, 03:17:24 PM »

well that guy was right, this community is full of snakes

Peace.
Cunts.