Author Topic: Daibhidh Wimbleton  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Hunter

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • (shake) Oh No... (shake)
Daibhidh Wimbleton
« on: October 16, 2016, 07:33:22 AM »

The blood of heroes is on fire within us!
The ghosts of our ancestors swell with pride to see us stand strong and true!
The Wyrm itself trembles when we howl!
AAAAUURROOOOO!

Basic  Information

Name: David Wimbleton, Daibhidh, Daffyd
 - Forged from Scottish Gaelic, David is directly translated to Daibhidh.
Date of Birth: 26 May, 1978.
Name: Inverness in the Highlands, Scotland.
 - The Highlands are a historic region of Scotland. Culturally, the Highlands and the Lowlands diverged from the later Middle Ages into the modern period, when Lowland Scots replaced Scottish Gaelic throughout most of the Lowlands. The term is also used for the area north and west of the Highland Boundary Fault, although the exact boundaries are not clearly defined, particularly to the east. The Great Glen divides the Grampian Mountains to the southeast from the Northwest Highlands. The Scottish Gaelic name of A' Ghàidhealtachd literally means "the place of the Gaels" and traditionally, from a Gaelic-speaking point of view, includes both the Western Isles and the Highlands.
Nature:  Martyr
 - The Martyr is at her strongest when forged in a crucible of suffering. It's not necessarily macochism that drives her on her path; it may be a desire for attention, or a profound belief in the virtue of self-sacrifice. Garou society has a tendency to romanticize the heroic last stand of a Martyr, and as dangerous as the war is, following this Archetype's path can quickly lead to the heroic end the Martyr may crave.
Demeanor: Alpha
 - The Alpha wants to be in charge. He demands respect and obedience, even submission. He may convince himself that he wants power for the greater good, or he may simply believe it is his natural birthright. Many leaders, from the streets to the boardroom, exemplify the Alpha Archetype. This Archetype is common among werewolves, from those who consider themselves the best choice for pack leader to those who attempt to ride to command septs or even tribes.

No more running. No more surrender. Here we stand, and here we fight. We do not walk to Gaia's arms tonight. We will swim there, in a river of our enemy's blood! Let them hear your howls, and know true fear!

Background  Information

Changing Breed: Garou
 - Garou is a term used by the werewolves to identify their race and culture. The term is used nearly interchangeably with Garou Nation. According to their own mythology, the Garou were designed to be Gaia's fangs and claws and they were quite well at this. Today, after the War of Rage, they are among the most numerous Changing Breeds that still exist.
Station: Fostern
 - As cliath continue to gain esteem, they eventually become fostern. These Garou have risen high enough to act as emissaries between septs. At this stage in life, an entire pack may undergo a period of fosterage in a distant and seemingly alien caern.
Sept Position: Wyrmfoe
 - The Wyrm Foe’s responsibilities are partly practical, partly ritual. At the end of each moot, the Wyrm Foe leads the sept in declaring its solidarity with the Garou Nation and readiness to do battle with the Wyrm. More practically, the Wyrm Foe is the offensive counterpart of the Warder, in charge of coordinating the sept’s packs in their assaults against the Wyrm. When the sept needs to defend itself, the Wyrm Foe works under the Warder to make sure that the sept’s packs are armed and positioned for defense, instead of offense. Because he must submit to the authority of the Warder, the Wyrm Foe is seen as a position of lesser status, and many Wyrm Foes aspire to replace the Warder, either by serving honorably and receiving a promotion when the Warder steps down, or through scheming and challenges.
Tribe: Hounds of the Horned One
 The Fianna are one of the Tribes found in Werewolf: The Apocalypse. Strongly based on Celtic and European traditions, they are known among the Garou for their passions for the pleasure of life, their skills and ferocity in battle, and as keepers of the music, stories, and lore of the Garou. According to Tribal legends, the Fianna were born from the union of a passionate Gaillard and Danu, an aspect of Gaia which they see as the mother to both the Fianna and the Tuatha de Danaan. Other stories tell that the original Fianna were part of a Wyrm-corrupted people called the Fir Bolg. From one the Fir Bolg who repented and dedicated himself to the Morrigan, a house within the Fae folk was formed, until they left their home behind to protect their Kin. In turn, they lost their power to return to their homeland and would form the Changing Breeds as they are known. Only the Fianna, they tell, recall their origin accurately.
Camp: The Grandchildren of Fionn
- Many young Fianna see the Grandchildren of Fionn - dedicated to the combat ideals of their ancestor, Fionn Mac Cumhail - as the perfect opportunity to prove themselves to the rest of the tribe and the Nation. They consider themselves to be Stag's chosen heroes and are renowned for their bravery, traveling whereever the best fights are: South America, the Middle East, northern Africa and wherever the Wyrm rears its ugly head.
Breed: Homid
 - Homid are a breed of Garou born as and raised by humans, which is their natural form. Homids do not make their First Change until puberty or thereafter; prior to their change, many suffer from dreams and visions dealing with wolves and the wilderness. Many Homids thrive in the human world, even as Garou, but tend to falter when dealing with nature. Those who falter have a hard time coming to the realization that they belong with others of their species, with other Garou rather than trying to assimilate into the human world. Sometimes, those who deny their nature of being Gaia's Warriors try to stay and linger around homid society because that seems like where they want to be. They don't know how to break free and embrace what gifts Gaia has given them, probably due to the fact that they've spent so much time being human that they aren't ready to face the reality.
Tribal Totem: Stag
 - Stag is an ancient spirit of respect, far older than the Fianna who claim him as their totem. An embodiment of masculinity and the unrestrained power of nature, Stag has both light and dark sides. He gives the Garou their affinity with nature, and he teaches responsibility towards humans. He is also the master of the Wild Hunt, running wild until much blood is spilled in his name. Children of Stag can’t refuse to aid fae creatures and spirits when asked. They must also respect their prey at all times, including performing a Prayer for the Prey after every successful hunt.
Moon Phase: Ahroun, The Full Moon
 - The Garou's connection to the moon is much more extensive than human legends state. Every phase has its secret, but human myth comes close to understanding the truth in one aspect: the full moon floods the Warrior with Rage. The Ahroun is the living weapon of Gaia, the lord of bloodshed. He is the warrior among a race of warriors, the champion of a martial people. He is ever ready to kill, and to die if need be. The Ahroun are respected, but also treated with some level of dread. Their killing instinct is inborn; even a Full Moon just past his First Change is more lethal than many veterans of other auspices. Their elders are few- it's a rare Ahroun that survives the countless battles that are his birth-right - but all the more terrifying for their experience. Like the Galliard, the Ahroun is an inspiring leader in the times of war, but he leads with deeds and action. He is the first into battle and last to retreat - if he ever retreats at all. In the times of peace, he relinquishes commands to others, but remains ever vigilant, knowing his talent for war will be needed again all too soon.

Relations

-----
[ooo] - Enemy/Despise: Distrust, hate, or dead.
[ooo] - Dislike: Distant, avoiding.
[ooo] - Neutral: no judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person.
[ooo] - Good opinion: appreciation, like.
[ooo] - Friendly: sympathetic, valuing.
[ooo] - Close friends: admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.
[ooo] - Romantic interest: love, wants to start a family with.
-----

Kenneth Vallon: "A wise elder and the man that fostered me. I am ready to throw my life away for him. He shares the same passion as I do for battle. Tastes change, seasons change - but this man? He never changes - but when he does change, it is always for the good, rather than the bad. Not once have I considered him "losing it", as do most elders nowadays. His proficiency in battle and outside of it is that of the word - admirable." My life is indebted to him. Wherever he chooses to fight his wars and when, I will be alongside him.

Odo, Son of Ragnar: "Ruthless and fierce - a dangerous combination that is steadily sent towards the cadavers we are set to destroy. Gaia stands and fights with you. We have lived and fought for our Sept - and we will do it again. Recklessly putting our lives in danger, but for a good cause." "Words cannot describe you, my friend. The best of the best, I am indebted to you."

Zachariah Novak: "Packmate. Through tough times, we've found resolve. Lately, you have been absent. I eager for your return." "You returned for one day, then disappeared; dear Novak, where have you went?" "Still gone. It's alright. The work of a Patient Deed is no easy work. I'll wait." "Usurped of the position of Truthcatcher, I'm not sure how this whole "Gardenia Branch" will work out." "You've abandoned us."

Nienna Hawke: "Vicious. I've seen her way of combat and she's quite experienced in it. Gaia's fiercest warriors do certainly hold up to their name." "Gone, wherever you went, good luck."

Kevin Harbough: Great mentor, great skills; and he proves it everyday. He's savage, just as the Get of Fenris' are. We welcome you with open arms - just as our three greatest virtues demand us to. A steadfast, cunning and brutal Wyrmfoe is just what we need against the minions of the Wyrm. Steadfeast and glorious; just what I'd expect from a Wyrmfoe. "Our new Warder; he's going to do well - I am sure of it.

Jeremiah Hrannar: "Probably the best relevantly new Garou as of yet. A Get; common around here - but he's already proven he knows how to fight; respect and most of all - knows his stuff." "I see the spirit within you, Jeremiah. I see the bloodlust that craves for the foe's heartsblood on their paws. I see the spirit of a young Fenrir; ready to be polished and served. I see potential. You are young and naive; but you have potential. I see Rage. Serve well as the Guardian, Jeremiah. You have potential."

Selene of the Furies:"The epitome of what it means to be a judge. Valid, lawful and just; unlike Lucan, whom has absolutely no knowledge of the Litany, from what I've seen. More upon that, she's quite experienced and knows her way around a battle - be it three against one." "Her status as judge has made her the Truthcatcher and I am glad that she is. About time we've had someone who can mediate issues on a regular basis."
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 07:40:48 AM by Hunter »

Offline Hunter

Re: David Wimbleton
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 08:01:50 AM »
reserved incase i need it
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 07:10:00 PM by Hunter »

Offline Diplo

• pokemon master
  • Trial Administrator
  • benchod number 1
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 09:30:22 AM »
N
I
C
E

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 09:35:19 AM »
Q
U
I
T
E

N
I
C
E

Offline Mkjmn

• Guess it
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 08:35:15 PM »
Nice char , add some relationships and it'd be perfect
Alexander_Skylander

Offline John Rodriguez

• King of hybrids.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 07:14:03 PM »
ew its british

Offline Hunter

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 07:33:48 PM »

Offline Nienna

• Wrong.
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 04:55:43 AM »
Nice char, hope you start to rank up soon

"The Moon-Beasts, the ones-who-change, they are the Oldest of all, before my Father they roamed the lands.
Tarry not in the path of them. Avoid them, they are set upon us like wolves in the sheepfold. For we are of one kind, and they another. Beware their sacred ground, walk softly through their wilderness. Do not cross into the their woods, it's filled with spirits and they will seek to kill you. Avoid them for the most part, temporary victory is not worth your unlife."

Offline Hunter

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2016, 07:31:09 AM »
Minor update.

Nice char, hope you start to rank up soon
thanks

BigBossDewop

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2016, 07:34:20 AM »
nice

Offline Alexis_Alves

• What an idiot.
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2016, 07:55:07 AM »
Brandon Gagnon

Spoiler for characters:
Brandon_Gagnon, Olukayode_Mombeshora, Adam_Andrewsson, Alisa_Sokolovsky, Abdul_Kader, Alexis_Alves, Zhen_Fu,
Allard_Brown, Muhammad_Ahmed, Bo_Shen, Katsurou_Kurosawa, Kenshin_Mitsoku.

http://imgur.com/jtbZ0t2 just found something ridiculous

Offline Hydra

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2016, 08:17:42 AM »

Magi: Random humans that can cast magic and all that shit; boring.

You what?

Offline Hunter

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2016, 08:27:29 AM »

You what?

i said it dawg 1v1 me

Offline Hydra

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2016, 01:01:53 PM »

You what?

i said it dawg 1v1 me
lets go kid

Offline Mkjmn

• Guess it
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2016, 01:36:18 PM »

You what?

You what?

i said it dawg 1v1 me

You what?

i said it dawg 1v1 me
lets go kid
you better not challenge him rofl he can deal agg using his primal fists he can manipulate his speed that you try to hit him diff 10 like impossible rofl just don't try
Alexander_Skylander