Author Topic: Werewolf Blood Addiction  (Read 1952 times)

Online Rudy

• Forum Administrator
Werewolf Blood Addiction
« on: November 03, 2016, 08:44:49 AM »
House rule system

Werewolf blood gives addiction to Vampires and Hybrids. The player has to drink Werewolf blood at least three times to experience physical addiction to Werewolf blood which prevents the player from drinking Human and Animal blood. Werewolf blood addiction can go up to level 10. Werewolf blood addicts have access to Celerity and Potence Disciplines:
  • Characters who haven't had access to Celerity or Potence before they got addicted to Werewolf Blood:
    The highest rank they can use is [Max Trait Rating] - 2, e.g. if you're a 9th Generation Vampire (Max trait rating: 5) and don't have Celerity in your Discipline tab you automatically gain access to Celerity rank 3).
  • Characters who had access to Celerity or Potence before they got addicted to Werewolf Blood:
    Max trait rating for that Discipline is increased by one (Discipline can be upgraded above the Generation limit) in case the character already has the Discipline learned. (Experience Points have to be spent in order to upgrade the Discipline to the [Max Trait Rating] + 1 level. You don't get these Experience Points back when/if your character loses the purchased dot upon the end of addiction.)
Note that only characters who are physically addicted to Werewolf blood (Werewolf Blood addiction level 3+) receive the above listed buffs.
Decreasing Werewolf blood addiction level
  • Each 6 experience gained the addicted character's addiction level is automatically decreased by 1.
  • One can also spend Experience Points to decrease the addiction level. The cost is [Current addiction level] x 2 to decrease the addiction level by 1.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 12:40:44 AM by Rudy »

Online Alexis_Alves

• Don't ask me.
Re: Werewolf Blood Addiction
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 11:04:43 AM »
Nice guide, thanks sir Rudy/
Adam Andrewsson

Spoiler for characters:
Olukayode_Mombeshora (Vampire/Assamite/12th)(Current) Alisa_Sokolovsky, (Vampire/Caitiff/10th)(PAST) Hicharo_Ishikawa (Werewolf/Metis/Ahroun)(PAST)Adam_Andrewsson, (Vampire/Caitiff/10th)(Current) Alexis_Alves, (Human)(PAST) Allard_Brown, (Human)(PAST) Abdul_Kader(Vampire/Assamite/12th)(PAST) Muhammad_Ahmed, (Vampire/Ventrue/12th)(PAST) Zhen_Fu, (Human)(PAST) Bo_Shen, (Vampire/Ravnos/12th)(PAST) Katsurou_Kurosawa, (Vampire/Brujah/11th)(PAST)

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 11:17:07 AM »
Could you add some details regarding the consequences?

BigBossDewop

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 11:29:18 AM »
The player has to drink Werewolf blood at least three times to experience physical addiction to Werewolf blood which prevents the player from drinking Human and Animal blood.
Also suppose to have +1 to resist frenzy but this is only suppose to cover the house rule.

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 11:54:52 AM »
The player has to drink Werewolf blood at least three times to experience physical addiction to Werewolf blood which prevents the player from drinking Human and Animal blood.
Also suppose to have +1 to resist frenzy but this is only suppose to cover the house rule.
What I meant is more details, but as in house rule.

Online Nienna

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • Wrong.
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 12:08:47 PM »

What he wants to know it is if he can go around drinking wolf blood without being killed in return for it.

"The Moon-Beasts, the ones-who-change, they are the Oldest of all, before my Father they roamed the lands.
Tarry not in the path of them. Avoid them, they are set upon us like wolves in the sheepfold. For we are of one kind, and they another. Beware their sacred ground, walk softly through their wilderness. Do not cross into the their woods, it's filled with spirits and they will seek to kill you. Avoid them for the most part, temporary victory is not worth your unlife."

Offline Montreal

• Banned!
  • I did it for science.
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 01:03:01 PM »

What he wants to know it is if he can go around drinking wolf blood without being killed in return for it.
Pretty sure you cannot kill him for drinking werewolf bloodpacks. If he drinks straight from a werewolf then sure.
Before somebody says "Yes you can." Here's my train of thought.
Humans cannot kill vampires for drinking Human blood packs. Why are you as a werewolf special?

Offline Hunter

• (shake) Oh No... (shake)
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 01:06:52 PM »

Pretty sure you cannot kill him for drinking werewolf bloodpacks. If he drinks straight from a werewolf then sure.
Humans cannot kill vampires for drinking Human blood packs. Why are you as a werewolf special?

drinking werewolf blood packa is exactly like drinking from a ww lol its the same blood, packaging doesnt change shit

youre basically drinking the blood of warriors and shit

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Banned!
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 01:10:44 PM »
paying 350 to get killed and having the chance of losing the packs is a no go in my opinion, packs are vital to a vampire as is normal food to any other race, werewolf blood is just a more luxurious version for a few vamps, as is meat for humans

i mean obviously wolves got a reason to kill but we are a game, people would be put off if they spent so much on a pack and then get killed off
And that small brain your talking about is running a company with a Huge netprofit which you will never ever gain in your entire fucking life,

he failed his exams but hes still top dog in his company

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 01:13:26 PM »
I don't mind getting killed for such a reason, however I do mind getting killed every single day for the very same reason, it's very obvious there're people who want me "DEAD" OOC-ly.
I'm literally being dragged in mid public, hey you lil vamp come here, "Truth of Gaia" U drink ww blood? ok ded sorry. What in the actual fuck!?

And as Montreal said, that's making even more sense, "drinking ww bloobpack" is clearly not the same as from drinking from a WW.
Maybe a garou decided to use his blood for profits, donating it and selling it for way more "expensive" prices, maybe you should then really re-consider killing the garou instead.
Are you seriously quoting Stud's quotes, who actually are like: Hey bro, sorry just looking for a reason to kill you all, I donated for a reason after all.

As I said I don't mind being killed about that once in 3-4 days if caught PROPERLY, not just; oh it's that vamp who drinks ww blood, let's lure him in IC and kill him!

As monte carlo said, we're already paying the consequences of some sort, by paying a really expensive price for that, what's the point of spending extra cash just to LOSE XP, why not change the price of a ww blood to normal price then, because the price clearly makes no point as it's ridiculous considered to the loss of XP you can get by hungry elders, who have nothing more important to do than lure out vamps and kill them, day after day for the very same reason.(as I said, a time span would do good)

Offline Montreal

• Banned!
  • I did it for science.
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 01:17:15 PM »

drinking werewolf blood packa is exactly like drinking from a ww lol its the same blood, packaging doesnt change shit

So why can't humans kill vampires for drinking human blood? Your explanation makes absolutely no sense if you actually think about it from this perspective. PS: What armaros said. At some point it has to go back to "It's a game"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 01:24:35 PM by Montreal »

Offline Hunter

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 01:23:48 PM »

So why can't humans kill vampires for drinking human blood? Your explanation makes absolutely no sense if you actually think about it from this perspective. PS: What armaros said. At some point it has to go back to "It's a game"
they can hunt vampires lol if they want

Offline Montreal

• Banned!
  • I did it for science.
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 01:25:19 PM »

No they can't, not just for being vampires. That vampire must personally wrong them or somebody close to them. If this were truly a no holds bar match, where you could do everything you wanted because of how it made your character feel, I would create a vampire who keeps all the servers human population locked in a dungeon until he got enough people to play a real life game of "Guess Who?", but this isn't World of Darkness. It's VWH.

Offline Hunter

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 01:26:51 PM »

No they can't, not just for being vampires. That vampire must personally wrong them or somebody close to them. If this were truly a no holds bar match, where you could do everything you wanted because of how it made your character feel, I would create a vampire who keeps all the servers human population locked in a dungeon until he got enough people to play a real life game of "Guess Who?", but this isn't World of Darkness. It's VWH.

you do know humans ig in vwhrp after seeing the vamp drink blood from human/pack take out their gun and go bam bam bam

atleast what i saw

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 01:45:30 PM »

you do know humans ig in vwhrp after seeing the vamp drink blood from human/pack take out their gun and go bam bam bam

atleast what i saw
No, because you see nobody is dumb enough to get into troubles that have nothing to do with him or his close friends/family. it clearly makes no sense at all, at least not here. Werewolves keep jumping on vampires for no reason around here, I'm literally being dragged in everytime they kill me, again doing their little gift on me, causing on my said death.
What's even worse is that we are not even hurting a ww, we are drinking from ww bp...