Author Topic: Infernalist.  (Read 879 times)

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Read text upwards.
Infernalist.
« on: March 24, 2017, 07:44:07 PM »

"Life without risks is not interesting. Appearances are deceiving and fool people's mind."

Spoiler for Alexander was burned almost to the Final Death and that's what happened to him:
"Pitch black eyes, sight is regenerated but visually it looks really bad."

"Bandages are wrapped all around his burned down body, leaving the space only for eyes and nose for Alex to see and sniff normally. He can orientate on sight, hearing senses and sniffing scents. (Yes, it's from anime and yes it's from Naruto,
didn't find suitable picture for this.)
"

Spoiler for Character theme:

"The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony."

"Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life
Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah.
No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
But I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold.
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
Well I never pray,
But tonight I'm on my knees, yeah.
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now.
But the airwaves are clean and there's nobody singing to me now.
But I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold.
And I'm a million different people from one day to the next
Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life.
Trying to make ends meet, trying to find some money then you die.
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah.
but I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold.
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next
It justs sex and violence melody and silence
It justs sex and violence melody and silence (I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down)
It's just sex and violence melody and silence
It's just sex and violence melody and silence
It's just sex and violence melody and silence (I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down)
It's just sex and violence melody and silence (Been down)
(Ever been down)
(Ever been down)
(Ever been down)
(Ever been down)
(Ever been down)
"
Full name: Alexander William Parker.
- His parents gave him name Alexander.
Personal Title(s): Master of Shapes; Soultaker.
Master of Shapes. Third rank of obfuscate allowed him to become literally any person in the world. He got a lot of appearances that he uses frequently to hide a crime or to fool a person.
Soultaker. He takes appearances of dead people and uses them in his discipline.
He is ghoulified at age of fifteen and embraced in few weeks.
Not so long period, but so much experience gained through that small time as for vampire.
He born at 17/12/1980.
Allegiance: Independent.
- The notion of "independent clans" is one that only dates back to the formation of the Camarilla; in the Dark Medieval era before the rise of the modern sects, the only distinction between clans was that between the High and Low Clans. The four original independent clans in publication history were described as the Giovanni, the Followers of Set, the Assamite and the Ravnos. During the modern nights the Gangrel have declared independence as well, its elders having formally severed the clan's ties with the Camarilla.
Concept: Soldier.
- The Soldier is not a blindly loyal follower. While she exists for orders, she does not adhere to them unquestioningly. More independent than a Conformist but too tied into the idea of command to be a Loner, the Soldier applies her own techniques to others' goals. While she may seek command herself someday, her ambitions lie within the established hierarchy and structure. The Soldier has no compunctions about using whatever means necessary to do what needs to be done, so long as the orders to do so came from the right place.
Nature: Rebel.
- The Rebel is a malcontent, never satisfied with the status quo or the system as it is. He hates authority and does everything in his power to challenge and undermine it. Perhaps the Rebel truly believes in his ideals, but it is just as likely that he bears authority figures some ill will over a misunderstanding or "wrong" done to him in the past. Teenagers, insurrectionists and nonconformists all exemplify the Rebel Archetype.
Demeanor: Rogue.
- Only one thing matters to the Rogue: herself. To each his own, and if others cannot protect their claims, they have no right to them. The Rogue is not necessarily a thug or bully, however. She simply refuses to succumb to the whims of others. Rogues almost universally possess a sense of self sufficiency. They have their own best interests in mind at all times.
Weakness: Rage impacts.
- He is easily irritated and raged.
Distinguishing Feature(s): That he is kid, piercings and sunglasses.
- He haves to hide his scars and wounds somehow, am I right?

"You're trepassing my hunting grounds, leave."

« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 07:28:57 PM by FewLeonTime »
My YT channel.
My Instagram.
Quote from: Flav's app 7th brujah
Destruction, the Amaranth, Diablerie. This is not GOOD, ok? I mean, every single 12th generation would love some of that elder blood so they can become BIG BAD vampyr, but, hey, guess why itís forbidden? Itís a power struggle, in the end, and the elders have the power to set rules like these in order for them not to get devoured by an Alexander Parker.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Read text upwards.
Re: ALEXANDER PARKER.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 07:44:59 PM »
[✞] - [Deceased]
[○○○○○] - [Hostile Immediately]
[○○○○] - [ Warning]
[○○○] - [Hated]
[○○] - [Disliked]
[?] - [Indifferent]
[●] - [Acquaintance]
[●●] - [Friendly]
[●●●] - [Friend]
[●●●●] - [Good Friend]
[●●●●●] - [Relative]
[●●●●●●] - [Romantic Interest]

Stuart Pot - "You opened my eyes. I appreciate it very much.

Emily Martinez - "You saved my undead life, I owe you."

Leon Diamond [✞] - "Werewolves will pay for that. I promise."

Ashuramaru Fujimoto - "You're a really good friend."

Mason Fletcher - "Way too upset."

Lillian Vieuxpont - "I will help you with anything. I feel as you're going to do right thing."

Mikhail Zharkov - "Sometimes you're a piece of corrupt shit,
sometimes you're a good guy. Time to choose, Misha.
"
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 12:13:32 PM by FewLeonTime »
My YT channel.
My Instagram.
Destruction, the Amaranth, Diablerie. This is not GOOD, ok? I mean, every single 12th generation would love some of that elder blood so they can become BIG BAD vampyr, but, hey, guess why itís forbidden? Itís a power struggle, in the end, and the elders have the power to set rules like these in order for them not to get devoured by an Alexander Parker.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 07:45:08 PM »
Reserved.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 07:45:20 PM »
RESERVED. You can post now.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline LondonSoldier

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 08:04:36 PM »
ayy master of format but used mine i feel special

best character profile ive seen from u leon

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 08:05:24 PM »

rofl
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline Rewcrew

• Leader of the C.R.A.S.H division
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 08:21:22 PM »
nice
Cijeli dan je gledo kako diler gudru valja, niko nije smio cinkati Heroinskog Kralja.Svi su znali kako levat dila losu robu, komsija se zezno i zavrsio u grobu.Njega priveli su ovde nece lezati ni dan ima skupe advokate pa ce odmah ici van.Sudija ga pusta da se brani sa slobode, dokaze da skloni i svjedoke da izbode

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 08:24:21 PM »
Updated relationships. If someone more wants to be added, I will do it.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Online Simon

• Eternal Helper
  • Trial Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 08:29:22 PM »
How is he both independent and affiliated to the Camarilla?

Offline d4rko

• Senior Administrator
  • I hope you're all having a good day.
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2017, 08:46:18 PM »

hes a Leader that does Not Lead ... Strong Warrior

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2017, 08:57:49 PM »
Previously he was independent, now he serves Camarilla.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2017, 08:58:03 PM »

hes a Leader that does Not Lead ... Strong Warrior
True.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2017, 09:14:52 PM »
Update.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline Carl

• Trial Administrator
  • Keep going, you got this.
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2017, 09:41:58 PM »

Some people are simply blessed with the gift of good taste, and Carl is one of those cases.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2017, 09:51:50 PM »
Made a skin for this character. + Update. If there will be a lot of requests for skin, I will put URL for it's download at bottom of character profile.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.