Author Topic: [Around the Town:] TRANSFORMING WOLF PEOPLE ??  (Read 667 times)

Offline AndreeaM

• Emergency Services
  • /!\ Cancer /!\
Re: [Around the Town:] TRANSFORMING WOLF PEOPLE ??
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2017, 12:28:07 PM »
(( Besides the fact that it was night and the camera wouldn't be able to capture this, this guy is actually known of being crazy so no, no one would actually publish a story from this guy. Sorry... ))
Quote from:  Rudy being Ruby
yea ruby partybreaker because 15 attack dice at diff 2 is totally not gamebreaking and its perfectly ok, he be trippin

Am greșit și eu, dar cine nu greșește?
Ai greșit și tu, greșeala se plătește!

Offline yuri_mccarthy

• Location: Does it really require to be a damn ass old to be a pedophile cz i wanted to apply please? what's the link. fast PM me cz im in a hurry pleaaase.. but wait.. Who is Ruby? is it Rudy? or D4rko, omg, it sounds like Dark-ass to me.. pleaasee, why u keep
  • We're not friend
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2017, 01:19:09 PM »
(( Time travelers ))
doe.

Offline lawonama

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2017, 01:36:25 PM »
(( Besides the fact that it was night and the camera wouldn't be able to capture this, this guy is actually known of being crazy so no, no one would actually publish a story from this guy. Sorry... ))

((You can get any kind of advertisement in newspaper, as long as you pay. Never opened the advertisement page on your newspaper? It could be a ploy for a movie, theater play, you name it. Never seen sex ads in your local newspaper?))

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2017, 02:23:00 PM »

((You can get any kind of advertisement in newspaper, as long as you pay. Never opened the advertisement page on your newspaper? It could be a ploy for a movie, theater play, you name it. Never seen sex ads in your local newspaper?))
((Lol, I never seen a sex ad in my paper))

Offline Adrian

• Don't fuuck with me.
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2017, 03:09:28 PM »
(( Photos were taken at night, you would probably not be able to see that far in the forest during the night and not even video cameras from our time can take bright photos of places with no source of light. Also, local newspapers wouldn't probably publish something like that, neither would most business owners, which you should actually ask IC and not just RP it since many of them are supernaturals and wouldn't let you spread the information, not even as a joke. They would call you crazy and get you out of the store as soon as possible probably. Sorry to be the party crasher here. ))

You're slow.

It's called posters.

Offline Southern

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2017, 07:25:43 PM »
(( Photos were taken at night, you would probably not be able to see that far in the forest during the night and not even video cameras from our time can take bright photos of places with no source of light. Also, local newspapers wouldn't probably publish something like that, neither would most business owners, which you should actually ask IC and not just RP it since many of them are supernaturals and wouldn't let you spread the information, not even as a joke. They would call you crazy and get you out of the store as soon as possible probably. Sorry to be the party crasher here. ))

You're slow.

It's called posters.

ah mb, i just realized what you were talking about. snoke slow .........
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 04:16:15 AM by Southern »