Author Topic: Dominated.  (Read 236 times)

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Read text upwards.
Dominated.
« on: April 11, 2017, 03:48:25 PM »
ACT I: SCARFACE.

It was late. Alexander was strolling around the city. Pretty obvious, that there was no one outside..

Silent steps appeared behind his back, Alexander didn't heard them. Steps were louder and louder, until they stopped. Alex finally heard something and was about to turn around, but something stopped him.

"Don't move." - a deep voice within the darkness heard.

Alex freezes onto his own place, extremely afraid of what's gonna happen. Gloved hand grapples Alexander's neck with a knife pulled to his throat. Male led him away in the alley releasing him after. Alex holds onto his neck, turning around. When he turned around, unknown male cracks his knuckles and sends a punch towards Alex's face, knocking him out easily. Alex felt an instant pain and passes out.

"Kid is out. Aha.. Okay. I will, over." - seems like male was speaking to the radio.

Unknown male pats Alex's body, taking his wallet and cellphone. Alex awake up, looking at the male leaving. He crawls forwards in struggle, eventually passing out.

Next day, Alex woke up at hospital. He has been in the bed for two days and then he left the hospital. Alex took a bus and went to county. He looks through the window, seeing an huge explosion. An huge explosion wave made bus flip from the road. Alex climbs out of the window, luckily going out with few cuts and bruises... His life is completely another now. It happened too fast, he didn't expected it to be so quick. He found some wooden house in forest and decided to stay here for a while.

ACT II: BORN AGAIN.

Alex leaves his house, wandering around the forest. He saw man turning into wolf and fighting with someone. Alex catches the sight of male's eyes, as he instantly feels dizzy and falls asleep. A lot of situations that happens with him future goes rapidly into his mind....

"Stand up." - a man in hood says to him, sitting at wooden chair and staring at him. There was a darkness in the room, so his face was hidden.

Alex was shaking, afraid of him. He lifts himself up slowly. He gazes at him. Male dashed towards him, grappling and sinking fangs into his neck. Alex felt ecstasy-like feeling, he passed out. After some moments, Alex was ghoulified.

ACT III: DANGEROUS BUSINESS.

"You're a ghoul now. Half human, half vampire. Don't tell it to anyone." - said his sire.

Alexander scratched the back of his head, as he hears a fast knocks at door turning into slow creepy ones... Sire approached the door, slowly opening it. Werewolves in their war forms went in. One of frenzied werewolves dashed towards Alex. Alex sneaked past them, not believing what he is seeing. Sire with abnormally supernaturally extreme speed takes him out and explodes the house with before ready TNT. All of werewolves fell down, dying in sufferings from unexpected damage. Sire withdraws a Glock 17 and shot every of them in their heads.

"That's how you deal with lupines. What is your name?" - said sire, while putting gun back.

"Alex... Alexander Parker.." - said Alex in response, very shy.

"You're gonna help me and I will grant you with a gift.. Special one." - said sire, chuckling.

ACT IV: DEATH AND REVIVAL.

Months passed, Alex did everything good, as sire said, he did exactly same things. It was a time for a judgement taken by his sire.

"You did a really good work, never did anything wrong.. Never betrayed.. never changed and sticked it to help yourself. Now time for a gift."

Out of sudden, sire dashes towards Alexander, biting him in the neck, draining him off and replacing his blood with new one... vampiric one..

Alexander got a gift called - The Curse of Caine.

ACT V: TRAGIC FINAL.

A bunch of werewolves came inside the wooden shack, destroying it. His sire was fighting them, but something happened, a sound of claw and falling body has been heard. Alexander took out a sword, dashing towards one of werewolves attempting to stab them, he failed and gets clawed in his face. He jumps on a werewolf and bites him in the neck, quickly feeding and running away in hurry. His attitude sufficiently changes - he becomes a lot more savage.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 09:41:35 PM by FewLeonTime »
My YT channel.
My Instagram.
Quote from: Flav's app 7th brujah
Destruction, the Amaranth, Diablerie. This is not GOOD, ok? I mean, every single 12th generation would love some of that elder blood so they can become BIG BAD vampyr, but, hey, guess why itís forbidden? Itís a power struggle, in the end, and the elders have the power to set rules like these in order for them not to get devoured by an Alexander Parker.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Read text upwards.
Re: Dominated.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 10:30:25 PM »
Updated Act I & II.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.
Destruction, the Amaranth, Diablerie. This is not GOOD, ok? I mean, every single 12th generation would love some of that elder blood so they can become BIG BAD vampyr, but, hey, guess why itís forbidden? Itís a power struggle, in the end, and the elders have the power to set rules like these in order for them not to get devoured by an Alexander Parker.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 11:50:26 PM »
Added Act III & Act IV.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline lawonama

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 11:43:31 AM »
(( Is this Lawliet? ))

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 01:39:20 PM »
(( Is this Lawliet? ))
(( It's his sire lol. ))
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline lawonama

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 05:47:09 PM »
(( Is this Lawliet? ))
(( It's his sire lol. ))

(( I want a story of Lawliet ))

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 06:04:58 PM »
(( Is this Lawliet? ))
(( It's his sire lol. ))

(( I want a story of Lawliet ))
(( Ok, I will try to do dis. ))
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 09:42:49 PM »
Partly, ACT V is added.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline virus

• I wanna play the game.
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 09:47:03 PM »
Wtf
Why?

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 09:51:46 PM »
Wtf
Why?
I don't like toxicity, stop.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.