Author Topic: Victoria Price  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Flavberg

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
Re: Victoria Price
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2017, 12:44:02 PM »
jesus christ

Offline Mr. Dove

• Banned!
  • "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2017, 12:45:47 PM »

Offline Montreal

• I did it for science.
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2017, 12:53:47 PM »
Your character is Adad but not Adad. Why didn't you just pick Lore of Storms as your primary lore instead of making an Adad who is so obviously an Adad but is apparently a Mammetum?

Offline Mr. Dove

• Banned!
  • "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2017, 12:56:02 PM »
Your character is Adad but not Adad. Why didn't you just pick Lore of Storms as your primary lore instead of making an Adad who is so obviously an Adad but is apparently a Mammetum?
Her true form changes as with all Mammetum, few weeks ago it was a red skinned being.

Offline Montreal

• I did it for science.
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2017, 12:58:03 PM »
Her true form changes as with all Mammetum, few weeks ago it was a red skinned being.
That's... thats not... nevermind

Offline Mr. Dove

• Banned!
  • "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2017, 12:59:44 PM »
The Mammetum, for all their gifts, appear as oddly formless beings themselves. They seem to constantly shift their features, and many leave after-images of themselves as they move.

Offline Montreal

• I did it for science.
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2017, 01:07:29 PM »
The Mammetum, for all their gifts, appear as oddly formless beings themselves. They seem to constantly shift their features, and many leave after-images of themselves as they move.
If you read that I truly don't understand why you think what you're doing is okay. Oddly FORMLESS creatures. You have a form. You have the form of a humanoid water nymph female.
An example of a Mammetum would be a series of pixels that travel through the air seemlessly and reform as different shapes every single time the demon stops moving.

Offline Mr. Dove

• Banned!
  • "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2017, 01:09:07 PM »
If you read that I truly don't understand why you think what you're doing is okay. Oddly FORMLESS creatures. You have a form. You have the form of a humanoid water nymph female.
An example of a Mammetum would be a series of pixels that travel through the air seemlessly and reform as different shapes every single time the demon stops moving.
Where exactly does it say that? In Demon:The Fallen Player's Guide it never states that the true form is completely void of existance. /Featues/ are things like hair, skin color, eyes and ect.

Offline Montreal

• I did it for science.
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2017, 01:11:54 PM »
Where exactly does it say that? In Demon:The Fallen Player's Guide it never states that the true form is completely void of existance. /Featues/ are things like hair, skin color, eyes and ect.
Nobody said their form is void of existence did you even read what I said? The following picture is a more accurate representation of a Mammetum.

Following are even more.
Spoiler for Hidden:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 01:16:13 PM by Montreal »

Offline Mr. Dove

• Banned!
  • "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2017, 01:16:09 PM »
Nobody said their form is void of existence did you even read what I said? The following picture is a more accurate representation of a Mammetum.
-snip-
Right, then what stops a Mammetum from doing "Others take the opposite route by assuming an androgynous appearance" and using her Evocations to modify the androgynous appearance?

Offline Montreal

• I did it for science.
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2017, 01:17:51 PM »
-snip-
Right, then what stops a Mammetum from doing "Others take the opposite route by assuming an androgynous appearance" and using her Evocations to modify the androgynous appearance?
First of all you cannot modify your true forms appearance with lore of transfiguration, that's absurd.
Secondly, an androgynous appearance means you don't have tits which your female blue nymph picture clearly does.
Lastly, (slightly off topic.) You should use the mohawk picture as your host.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 01:19:22 PM by Montreal »

Offline Mr. Dove

• Banned!
  • "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2017, 01:22:33 PM »
-snip-
First of all you cannot modify your true forms appearance with lore of transfiguration, that's absurd.
Secondly, an androgynous appearance means you don't have tits which your female blue nymph picture clearly does.
Despite the example, If the Mammetum can choose between shapeless or androgynous.. What exactly stops them from being anything else?
(I might, it fits the time frame better)
EDIT: Just went over the Mammetum in the guides and it states that they have fludity in their form, even when it comes to the androgynous shape. But just to please Shmoits I'll change the picture to one that is not too feminine.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 01:28:01 PM by Mr. Dove »

Offline yuri_mccarthy

• Location: Does it really require to be a damn ass old to be a pedophile cz i wanted to apply please? what's the link. fast PM me cz im in a hurry pleaaase.. but wait.. Who is Ruby? is it Rudy? or D4rko, omg, it sounds like Dark-ass to me.. pleaasee, why u keep
  • Banned!
  • We're not friend
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2017, 02:35:01 PM »
What the fuck is this dispute all about?, Victoria Price isn't Adad.

Offline Mr. Dove

• Banned!
  • "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2017, 02:36:50 PM »
What the fuck is this dispute all about?, Victoria Price isn't Adad.
It's finally over.
He just didn't like how femine my true form appeared, so I need to get a more masculine looking one because the Mammetum Visage either appears shapeless or as an Angrogynous figure.

Offline yuri_mccarthy

• Location: Does it really require to be a damn ass old to be a pedophile cz i wanted to apply please? what's the link. fast PM me cz im in a hurry pleaaase.. but wait.. Who is Ruby? is it Rudy? or D4rko, omg, it sounds like Dark-ass to me.. pleaasee, why u keep
  • Banned!
  • We're not friend
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2017, 02:40:09 PM »
-snip-