Author Topic: Demitry Gunter Romanov.  (Read 828 times)

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

Demitry Gunter Romanov.
« on: April 28, 2017, 12:34:23 PM »
Dmitry Romanov

The Man:

Demitry Gunter Romanov, a weird combination of names, isn't it? Being born to a German mother and a Russian father in the United Kingdom, Manchester. Demitry had two names, one German and one Russian, which he got used to over the years living in his home with his parents. He always felt different from everyone and everything around him, as if there was more to him than the rest of the folk he knew, and, they could feel it to.

Currently working odd jobs here and there to make a living, Gunter used to write for a news paper before his first change, during his teens, which was an achievement. He had a knack for choosing words and making headlines seem more alive. In addition to writing news paper articles, Demitry had a more lucious activity he enjoyed, writing erotic short stories which were nothing more than a hobby, he sold quite a few books including these short stories in Manchester, making enough money to leave the country, learning more about what he is.

Being an Ahroun of the Children of Gaia, he finds a lot of pressure keeping his Rage in check and his urge to murder anything that soils the lands of Gaia, which already put a crosshair on his back. While battling over a caern alongside his late pack, the enemy was none other than PENTEX  employees, wyrm tainted creatures that deserved no mercy. The battle raged for hours, the Caern was lost and the remnants, the wounded, they had to leave. To be delivered to safety, and those, who died sent back to the mother of all, Gaia.

As for Demitry's temperment, well, having the german temper from his mother's side and the russian ambition from his father. Demitry is a rather driven individual, he undertakes everything seriously, but isn't afraid to have fun along the way. He doesn't care what others think of him, albeit he makes sure others care about what he thinks. He's always been a critique, calling people out whenever they mess up. After the first change, Demitry's mind has been reset, he learned to keep his mouth shut when things didn't involve him, however, he would always get out of his way to help those that can't or won't stand for themselves, it was his duty, after all. He's still rather cocky and prideful, however, that's changing as he realized he wasn't all that special after a heated argument with David Wimbleton.

Addictions and Psychological information:

No more a human being, Demitry feels empty, as if his childhood was all a convenient lie, he was never prepared to such change, it was too drastic, this made him turn to a various set of hobbies in order to keep himself together and not give in to the confusion. He started smoking throughout his teens, which, to him helped a lot with the stress and confusion. The buzz he got from a cigarette then calmed him down through a lot, to that, he's thankful. Whenever Demitry is stressed, he is known to consume at least two packs of Silk Cut cigarettes a day, and whenever the moon phase is a full moon, he can consume three to four packs because of the mental stress it puts on him.

Then, comes alcohol, like any other poison in the world, alcohol is one that you can buy yourself with your own free will, and drown yourself with it. That's what Demitry did, it wasn't the best tasting thing he could drink but the sensation of being drunk made it acceptable for him to consume this posion. He doesn't drink on the daily basis, however, he only does it when the need arises for him to force himself to get drunk again.

And did I forget to mention drugs? Yes, drugs. They are everyone's escape, the sensation of being high is just a calming experience, depending on what kind of drugs you take, however. Demitry always smoked Marijuana, regardless of the laws that prevent it or discourage it, it ways always there to give him a clear head and a better way to view thoughts and think out his decisions.

Sexual intercourse was also a way of escape for Demitry, to the Children it was a sacred thing, between to lovers or perhaps just two people seeking pleasure. To Demitry, however, he viewed sex as a way to feel good and forget about the world for about as long as it lasts for what it's worth.

Relations:

-----
[ooo] - Enemy: Dislike, distrust, hate.
[ooo] - Neutral: no judgement yet, just met.
[ooo] - Friendly: Like, love, adore, would die for.

[██] David Wimbeton - "A leader, a visionary as well and a damn formidable opponent. I'm glad to know him, an Ahroun that inspires, he sure inspired me to be better."

[██] Austin Setzer - "Free drinks, good company and music. He's laid back, but it wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be rather useful when it comes to bearing the claw and using the fang."

[██] Selene Vitalis - " A black fury, seemingly high up within the ranks of the local Sept, she is a lot nicer than the furies I known, which is a good thing."

[██] Karina Beaumount - "I suspected her to be a Cadaver at first, I could, however, be mistaken."
The Wolf:

Nature: Martyr - "The Martyr is at her strongest when forged in a crucible of suffering. Itís not necessarily masochism that drives her on this path; it may be a desire for attention, or a profound belief in the virtue of self-sacrifice. Garou society has a tendency to romanticize the heroic last stand of a Martyr, and as dangerous as the war is, following this Archetypeís path can quickly lead to the heroic end the Martyr may crave."

Demeanor: Bon Vivant - "Life is short, and itís bound to end poorly. The Bon Vivant is one who plans to make the best of it. The Bon Vivant isnít necessarily irresponsible: simply predisposed to having a good time along the way. Most Bon Vivant Garou are homids given to the pursuit of pleasure that Western culture exalts."

Auspice: Ahroun - "Every phase has its secret, but human myth comes close to understanding the truth in one aspect: the full moon floods the Warrior with Rage. The Ahroun is the living weapon of Gaia, the lord of bloodshed. He is the warrior among a race of warriors, the champion of a martial people. He is ever ready to kill, and to die if need be."

Breed: Homid - "The human-born advantages at navigating human society are balanced against weaker connections with the wolf and spirit portions of their nature. Homids are generally less intuitive and perceptive than lupus or metis. Theyíre likely to rely on what they see and hear, rather than what they feel. Moreover, their innate spiritual connections are weaker, as represented by their low starting Gnosis. Humanity has simply grown apart from the spirit world.

Tribe: Children of Gaia - " The Children of Gaia seem to be a study in contradiction. They are Gaiaís warriors, yet they want nothing more than peace. No Garou work harder and plead more humbly for cooperation between the tribes than they do. None grieve more when forced to shed the blood of a fellow werewolf. More than any other tribe, they value compassion for all Gaiaís children, even those that hold them in contempt. Many Garou mistake this compassion for weakness, ó only to discover that the Childrenís hatred of war doesnít preclude the ability and will to fight ó and fight well."

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 02:39:49 PM by Explosively Savage Arrow »

Offline Hydra

• Sheriff's Department
Re: Mister Man.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 02:02:23 PM »
no... no no no no..

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • triggered wws! achtung! u shud hide!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 02:25:48 PM »
my face when i read this profile:

skip to 0:29

-..is this profile, it is a joke, but not a funny one, makes me want to inject bleach in my eyes.

Mrw I read this profile
Good luck....
My YT channel.
My Instagram.
Rudy pm's darko "Hey i am being caught save me".And darko comes saving Rudy.
Quote from: Flav's app 7th brujah
Destruction, the Amaranth, Diablerie. This is not GOOD, ok? I mean, every single 12th generation would love some of that elder blood so they can become BIG BAD vampyr, but, hey, guess why itís forbidden? Itís a power struggle, in the end, and the elders have the power to set rules like these in order for them not to get devoured by an Alexander Parker.
currently working as freelancer.

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 02:31:05 PM »
my face when i read this profile:

skip to 0:29

-..is this profile, it is a joke, but not a funny one, makes me want to inject bleach in my eyes.

Mrw I read this profile
Good luck....
i was as toxic as a public restroom holy shit im cringing

Offline Diplo

• pokemon master
  • Trial Administrator
  • benchod number 1
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 04:51:08 PM »
heeehee welcome black

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 06:41:25 PM »
-snip-
Good luck....
i was as toxic as a public restroom holy shit im cringing
One character profile - three toxic replies about facial expression.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.
Destruction, the Amaranth, Diablerie. This is not GOOD, ok? I mean, every single 12th generation would love some of that elder blood so they can become BIG BAD vampyr, but, hey, guess why itís forbidden? Itís a power struggle, in the end, and the elders have the power to set rules like these in order for them not to get devoured by an Alexander Parker.

Offline Hal

• The King in the North
  • 0161 mandy on the map
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 06:48:24 PM »
Ooooh, I like it...
#mdma

Offline Mike_Stevensons

• Emergency Services
  • #teampussy
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 02:54:05 AM »
Welcome back Wade lol

Offline Katy_Andronie

• ded
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2017, 12:05:59 PM »
Well, SHIT, Wade is back...

Rev that engine, baby!

You're a piece of trash and uncanny one. You have no pride nor in quarrel, nor in a fair fight. Your sucker punches are as good at Your face, SUCK-er. Trust me on this one - when I get my shit together, I'll bound to cock that screwdriver right up in Your asshole and that plastic dick of mine will screw right up in Your mouth like a meatloaf. You'll be a fucked S.O.B bitch. You open Your mouth again, I'll bound to break it. Shut up before I fuck You up. wb
?? : D ??

Offline Xero

• ERP Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2017, 12:55:00 PM »

Offline Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 01:11:38 PM »

You know my character is a Succubus and you didn't ERP certifiy it? I think someone's need to be denote from erp moderator LMAO

Welcome back Wade.

Offline Rewcrew

• Sheriff's Department
  • Leader of the C.R.A.S.H division
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2017, 05:19:06 PM »
Welcome back Wade we still need to know Raven's dark past..
Cijeli dan je gledo kako diler gudru valja, niko nije smio cinkati Heroinskog Kralja.Svi su znali kako levat dila losu robu, komsija se zezno i zavrsio u grobu.Njega priveli su ovde nece lezati ni dan ima skupe advokate pa ce odmah ici van.Sudija ga pusta da se brani sa slobode, dokaze da skloni i svjedoke da izbode

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 01:42:10 PM »
updated because nothing better to do

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2017, 01:52:25 PM »
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Re: Demitry Gunter Romanov.
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2017, 06:50:44 PM »
Updated drastically.