Author Topic: Gabriel Scarletta  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Hades

Gabriel Scarletta
« on: April 29, 2017, 06:55:58 PM »
Gabriel Scarletta, best mechanic in Red County and beyond!

*Gabe working on a car*

Spoiler for Hidden:
Theme song:

Photo Album:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Lil' Gabe doing the work:

Gabriel and Layla spending time together before school:

Gabriel in teen years:

Gabriel as a grown man:

Gabriel as a Combat Engineer in the USMC:

Layla greeting Gabriel at the airport after coming home from the Army:

Gabriel after Layla's death:

Gabriel today:

Gabriel trying to enjoy the weed and treat the headaches:

General Info:

Full Name: Gabriel Scarletta

Aliases: Gabe

Date Of Birth: 25th July 1974.

Nationality: American

Home Town: Liberty City

Race: Human

Nature: Loner
Spoiler for Hidden:
Even in a crowd the Loner sticks out, because he
so obviously does not belong. Others view Loners as
pariahs, remote, and isolated, but in truth the Loner
prefers his own company to that of others. For what-
ever reason, the Loner simply disdains others, and this
feeling is often reciprocated. Criminals, radicals, and
free thinkers are all Loner Archetypes.

Demeanor: Survivor
Spoiler for Hidden:
No matter what happens, no matter the odds or op-
position, the Survivor always manages to pull through.
Whether alone or with a group, the Survivor’s utter
refusal to accept defeat often makes the difference be-
tween success and failure. Survivors are frustrated by
others’ acceptance of “what fate has in store” or will-
ingness to withstand less than what they can achieve.
Outcasts, street folk, and idealists may well be Survivor
Archetypes.

Additional Info:

Smokes?: Cigarettes? No. Weed? Yes.

Drinks Alcohol?: Only on social occations.

Is religious?: No. He is Agnostic. He'll believe it when he actually sees it.

Aware of supernaturals existence?: Haven't got the faintest idea.

Likes: Cars, Fixing cars, learning about the new technology, firearms, reading, street racing, weed, jokes, making friends, girls, business.

Dislikes: Bullies, Illiterate people, racists, homophobes, fighting, cocaine, when people ask him to fix the Faggio.

Social Status:

Marital Status: Single.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Family members: Laina_Krueger (mother - deceased) & Antonio_Scarletta (father - unknown)

Siblings: Nathaniel_Scarletta (brother - alive)

Relationships:

[III] - Asshole.
[III] - Disliked.
[III] - Neutral.
[III] - Friendly.
[III] - True Friend.
[III] - Sex only, no emotions.
[III] - Love.

Layla Cooper - (IC secret)
Spoiler for Hidden:

Do you remember how it was before, after everything we've been through Layla? I remember long ago when i first saw you, we were both merely kids, not more than 7 years old. I was constantly bullied by other children, and no matter how much beating did i take, you were always there to pick me up, dust me off and give me hope. As we grew up, we also matured and shared our first experiences. You grew jealous when i had a crush on someone, and so did i when you talked about your crush. I remember how i always wondered what lays beneath your clothes, and if your alabaster skin was as white and unblemished as your face. We grew apart once we started going to high school, but nonetheless, the distance couldn't separate us, we would always find a way to contact one another. It was a tough time for both of us, being separated for so long from eachother, and every moment felt like millenia. When i think of that time, it gives me pain and i do not want to go back there ever again. But after long 4 years, we finally finished high school, and were reunited in your father's workshop. I was dressed in a millitary suit, awaiting my combat training, and you were wearing that blue jump-suit with oil stains which you loved so much, you always wore it, and always had the gift for technology, and i felt like i learned a lot just by spending time with you. But even with that type of clothing, you were more beautiful to me than any other woman. I would allow universe to die just to preserve you, you were more rare than you realized... And as we rushed towards each other's arms, we both knew that there's something more than friendship between us. After you know someone for so long, you get to realize how they feel just by looking or listening to them talk. We were both shy, but we finally kissed and admitted to us and everyone else that we are in love. Ah yes, our first kiss... Within the shadow of a beautiful chesnut tree, the kiss that would make the gods themselves jealous of our love. We also engraved our names, you thought it was romantic, and i thought it was such a cliche but it liked the idea too, secretly. I remember when you gently leaned in and kissed my warm lips, and how they pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. We were unable to contain ourselves anymore, as i held your head in my hands and pulled you into a fiery and passionate kiss. I remember your touch, as you worked your way around my body, feeling each crevasse, each line along my physique... For the first time in my life, i knew what's worth living and fighting for. The next years that we were together felt like heaven. I woke up every morning and felt happy because i knew i would be with you. Walking was easier, talking was entertaining and everything else that i did was moved by your love and passion. You were trully one of a kind. And what can i say about sex? It was... Unlike any other i ever had. I remember how we talked about names for our kids under the sheets, and how we made plans to save up and buy a house where we can live together and raise our children. We had a lot of plans my love, but plans are fragile things and life often dashes expectations to the ground. The birthday party that we made for you when you were turning 21, will haunt me forever. Everyone was celebrating, talking, having fun, we were sitting on a sofa, while in each other's arms, as you suddenly lost conciousness. I was fighting for our country, i was shot at, stabbed at, almost got blown up as well, but i never was more scared in my life when you lost your conciousness. We packed up and took you to a hospital, where they diagnosed terminal cancer. Uncurable. They couldn't even tell how much time you had left. I cannot find the words to describe what i felt once i heard the doctor, i was shattered to the core, denying that such thing could happen to someone so beautiful and smart like you. I remember seeing you in a hospital bed, smiling at me as i entered to see you. You did not cry, you were not afraid, you were just smiling as i walked towards you. I felt that your blue eyes could color the night sky. I could see the reflection of a man i once knew in your eyes... his name was Gabriel Scarletta, and he died when Layla Cooper passed away. I still remember her last words, even at the end she was always optimist, hugging my head as i tried not to cry on her chests. She suffered a lot before cancer took her, but in the end, she kept talking about children we'll have and the beautiful house we'll own, as if she was trying to confort me. With a tear in her eye and a smile on her face, she meekly said, "I just want you to always be happy, take care of yourself Gabriel, and take care of Karina. I just wish she would be here so i could tell her that i love her too". I was never the same after that moment... Only a mere shell of what a man once was. I still love you Layla... And i still wait for the day to see you again. In this life or the next...

Elena F. Galchev - I hope i satisfied all your needs. Pow chika wow wow!

Serghei Bran - Still waiting for you to come back dickhead.

Keith Marshall - You too, where the hell are you? I hope Bran didn't convince you to come with him back to Vice City?

William Bradford - Fucking cocaine addict. You need to learn how to drive too.

Nicolas_Hunter - I'm surprised you didn't tattoo the pirate flag on your ass instead.

Reginald Banks - Started as my dealer, ended as my friend. Rest in peace bruh. It was a real surprise to hear that you had heart attack on the street, and no one came to help!?

Sasha Maykov - You're a'ight i guess. You ALSO need to learn how to drive, like goddamn, that Elegant has seen more shit than millitary convoy passing through the enemy lines.

Ikkaku Fujikawa - Keg?

Akira Kimera - She totally wants the D.

Grigor_Kaloyanchev - No idea what to think about this dude yet, gave me a free weed tho, so that's nice of him.

Alexander Wolf - We had some good times, no?

Yasuo Sight - Howdy partner! Hopefully, we'll make QuickFix big!

Alexander Mega - Old neighbour and friend, disappeared without a trace. Like what the fuck?

Nienna Hawke - Uhhhh... Hi?

Abbadon Gonzalez - This dude makes me scared when i am around him. Must be that magnificent beard or something.

Kevin Foster - Sorry i almost shot you, but can you really blame me?

Jacob_Ivarsson - Cocaine addict, racist, sexist, and the list goes on... Good and reliable worker though.

Miroslav_Medici - Greedy, selfish, aggressive motherfucker. Thank you for killing yourself. You did us all a favor.

Alissa Morgenstern - Fucking bitch thinks she deserves my respect. Tried to act tough and use brute force to earn it too. Funny how she lost respect instead of earning it.

Daryl Hardy - He is quiet, i like him. He doesn't have delusions of what he is and what he does. He's alright in my book. Great sense of humor too.

Lukas Blank - He was with me in my time of need, he is a true friend.

Ashuramaru Fuujimoto - This dude threw me out of the ring. Twice. I don't even know why did i fight in the ring against him. Twice.

Stuart Pot - This guy is the embodiment of chill. Namaste!

Olivia Amberwood - Saved my life at the parking lot. Literally. I owe her big time. Friends! And stop calling me a pedophile, i'll get jailed!

Monica Lopez - I gave her a chance to work with us, i taught her as best as i could, i never cared about her past, i never really cared about her quitting either, and what does she do? She asks me "How's Layla?". No idea how she found out about her, but i don't ever want to see Monica again.

Karina Beaumont - I do not hate you Karina, despite what you think of me. I consider you my family... The only family i have left.

Daniel Frost - A magician that gives money to people so that he can mindfuck us later on. I like him!

Saria Aerendyl - Stupid bitch.

Alana Medhurst - Regular bitch.

Jeremiah Hrannar - Fucking hell, this dude punched his way into being my friend. To be specific, he KO'ed me on the parking lot and drove a Quad over me. Then he ran around the town, carrying me, as he looked for someone to give me medical attention, THEN he dragged me into the bar, and gave me permission to drink whatever i want for free, THEN we went to a "drug factory" which was supposed to sell us drugs, THEN... *rambles on*
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 04:17:48 AM by Hades »

Offline Hades

Re: Gabriel Scarletta
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 06:57:09 PM »
Reserved, i'll probably need it. >.>

Offline JacobS

• boom boom pow
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 07:05:15 PM »
we are served with a man's buttock in the first place, clap

P.S: nice CP man

AS YOU WISH MY LORD!

Offline Katy_Andronie

• ded
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 09:35:43 PM »
Nice ass.
P.S. Note : Really enjoying the RolePlay with you and the CP looks neat.

Rev that engine, baby!

You're a piece of trash and uncanny one. You have no pride nor in quarrel, nor in a fair fight. Your sucker punches are as good at Your face, SUCK-er. Trust me on this one - when I get my shit together, I'll bound to cock that screwdriver right up in Your asshole and that plastic dick of mine will screw right up in Your mouth like a meatloaf. You'll be a fucked S.O.B bitch. You open Your mouth again, I'll bound to break it. Shut up before I fuck You up. wb
?? : D ??

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Vampire.
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 09:41:36 PM »
DEAD AT PICTURE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Skull

• Try to be better.
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 09:43:10 PM »
Nice CP man!!
That was AWESOME
Life is awesome without lying.

"That's your reaction while watching a fight between the Mages and the Werewolves"

Offline Darkness

• Emergency Services
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 09:53:06 PM »
Nice one
Oh ye

Offline Hades

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2017, 01:20:14 AM »
Thanks for all the love guys, i really appreciate it! <3

Offline AndreeaM

• Emergency Services
  • Got that good song in my feet.
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2017, 08:06:40 AM »
Best blood bag ever! Luv u
Quote from:  Rudy being Ruby
yea ruby partybreaker because 15 attack dice at diff 2 is totally not gamebreaking and its perfectly ok, he be trippin
Spoiler for Characters:
Blaine Rosewood (8th Toreador Antitribu)
Aurora Nathalia Kind (9th Ventrue)
Killian H. James (9th Gangrel)
Adaline Morgenstern (12th Malkavian)
Katherine Steel (Human)
Alissa Morgenstern (Ahroun - Get of Fenris)

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2017, 08:49:52 AM »
So thicc

Offline ibrahimqaud

• Ripperino
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2017, 12:16:09 PM »
Why he is showing his ass?
Jk
Nice cp
Nikolai Kotov

Spoiler for ماهذه الضحيكة؟ :

Offline yuri_mccarthy

• Location: Does it really require to be a damn ass old to be a pedophile cz i wanted to apply please? what's the link. fast PM me cz im in a hurry pleaaase.. but wait.. Who is Ruby? is it Rudy? or D4rko, omg, it sounds like Dark-ass to me.. pleaasee, why u keep
  • We're not friend
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 02:04:20 PM »
Nice face you got.

Offline Hades

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 04:21:20 PM »
Nice face you got.

Thank you! I appreciate that, i really do!

Also, the relationships are updated.

Offline yuri_mccarthy

• Location: Does it really require to be a damn ass old to be a pedophile cz i wanted to apply please? what's the link. fast PM me cz im in a hurry pleaaase.. but wait.. Who is Ruby? is it Rudy? or D4rko, omg, it sounds like Dark-ass to me.. pleaasee, why u keep
  • We're not friend
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2017, 06:27:06 PM »
Nice face you got.

Thank you! I appreciate that, i really do!

Also, the relationships are updated.
T-T why yellow.

Offline Lock

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2017, 08:33:11 AM »
Nice profile.
Eww... such a backstabber. It's good to know the real face of people.
Your signature is cool. but you're a jackass for doing that tbh.