Author Topic: Nicolas "Pirate" Hunter  (Read 238 times)

Online Hades

Nicolas "Pirate" Hunter
« on: May 10, 2017, 04:44:28 PM »

"I do not seek death of my enemies, there's no victory in such things. Direct action is not always the best way. It is a far greater victory to make another see through your eyes than to close theirs forever."

General Information:

Full Name: Nicolas Hunter.
Aliases: Pirate.
Date of Birth: 13th December, 1973
Race: Human.
Sexuality: Straight.
Current Residence: Palomino Creek Motel.
Relationship Status: Single.

Traits of Voice:

Accent (if any): None.
Language Spoken: English.
Other Languages known: French.
Style of Speaking: Loud and menacing when situation requires it, deep and calming most of the time.
Volume of Voice: Deep.

Physical Appearance:

Height: 1.83m
Weight: 78kg
Eye Color: Green.
Skin Color: White.
Shape of Face: Squared.
Distinguishing Features: Small scars on his lower right jaw, and a pirate flag tattoo on his neck.
Build of Body: Athletic.
Complexion: Pale.
Tattoos/Markings: A pirate flag on his neck.
Piercings, rings, neclases: Just a silver ring with a skull on it.
Typical Clothing: Always dressed in black clothes, accompanied with dark hat and the shades. 

Personality:

Likes: Friends, Loyalty, Stealing, Out-smarting someone, Cracking wise, Running, Swimming, Climbing, Driving fast cars, Knives.
Dislikes: Guns, Cats, Ignorance, Kids, Wabbabe gangsters, Women who drink/take drugs a lot, People that hurt women and children.
Education: San Fierro High School.
Fears: Drowning. Being forgotten.
Personal Goals: Make a name for himself. Doesn't matter in what way, as long as people remember him and his deeds. (Will add more soon.)
General Attitude: Calm and Collected.
Religious Values: Doesn't put much stock in religion. But he was raised as Catholic.
General Intelligence: He is not a scientist, he doesn't read much books either, but he read and experienced enough to be considered above average.
General Sociability: Depends on the situation. He can be either mysterious and intimidating, or friendly with a hint of a joking attitude.

Health:

Physical Ailments (if any): None.
Mental Illnesses (if any): None.
Allergies (if any): Thinks he is allergic to cats, but he isn't. He just hates them.
Energy Level: High.
Eating Habits: Not really his favorite thing to do, but he can eat a lot of food when chance presents itself.
Memory: Extremely high, but pretends that he forgets things easily.
Any Unhealthy Habits: He usually loved to drink, but has stopped since alcohol goes straight to his head. The temptation is still present nonetheless...

Others

Favourite Types of Food: Venison, Apples, Pizza.
Favourite Types of Drink: Rum, Sprunk, Milk.
Hobbies: Breaking and Entering, Stealing, Driving fast cars, flirting.
Guilty Pleasures: 90's Dance Radio. Damn you Sasha!
Pet Peeves: People who can't stop talking about their cats.
Pets: He had a cat before, found her in the alley way, and even tho he hates cats, this one was a special case. The small black cat he used to spend his time with is now gone... So now he has no pet.
Talents: Knife throwing, lying, seducing, atleticism.
Favorite Color: Black and White, like a Pirate's flag!
Favorite Type of Music: Rock, Heavy Metal, Rap.
Knows about supernatural existence?:

1. He has fought with the supernatural and won, but he doesn't know what it is. All he knows is that there are mosters within the Red County that can take two bullets in the head and still live, and he keeps that information to himself. Wouldn't want people to think he is insane now, does he?

2. What the hell was that?! A man just turned into a big brown bear!? Never been more scared in my life before... After we dispatched him, he became ashes...? I just don't understand that concept, what was he?! Can i call it he? Whatever IT may be, i better keep this to myself, no point going around telling people about this.

History

Birth Place: Scotland.
Hometown: Edinburgh.
Past Places of Residence: Romorantin-Lanthenay. 
History of Family: Unknown.

Relationships:

[000] - True Friend.
[000] - Friendly.
[000] - No opinion. Will be decided soon i hope.
[000] - Disliked.
[000] - Sworn Enemy.
[000] - True Love.
[000] - One Night Stand.
[X] - Deceased/Killed/Gone.
Crossed Out - ((Player Killed))

William Bradford - The things we've seen and done in our lifetime, it's been a hell of a ride so far hasn't it? I wonder what does life has in store for us next? Whatever it is, i know we'll be ready, we are the dynamic duo after all, the Yin and Yang.

Artyom Dubrovsky [X] - Kind of a psycopath in the end, but that didn't stop me from respecting who you were at the start. Isn't that funny? At the end of someone's life, you start thinking about the start... A kind man with big plans. You found me and gave me a new home, a new purpose in life! You were there to help when no one even dared trying. For that i will always respect you. Rest in peace my friend, and know that we haven't forgotten you...

Sasha Maykov - What can i say about you friend? No matter where we are, no matter with whom we are, you always find a way to surprise me or make me laugh. Your energy brings out the best in us all, and no matter what happens you always pick yourself up, dust yourself off and go onwards, there is simply no stopping you. You go through life like a hot knife through butter, and the friendship we have created is one of the most valuable things i have in my worthless life. I am honored to be your friend.

Gabriel Scarletta - I don't even remember how we met, all i know is that you saved my hide more than once. Funniest person i've ever met as well! You are always friendly and calm, and honestly... I think you'll get hurt one day because of it. People will use your good nature, and you won't even care about it. I do hope you wake up soon my friend, i'd hate to see you broken.

Keith Marshall [X]- Heh, we had some pretty fun moments huh? Carjacking, extortion, selling drugs... Remember when we blew up FleishBerg? That is the moment where i was reborn, within the flames of the burning bar. I remember seeing your face as you smiled while watching from the distance... It all seems like a distant memory now as well, yet my watch is not done. I await your return patiently my friend.

Grigor Kaloyanchev - Something tells me that you will bring our little family quite far. I like to think that i know you as a kind and calculative man, but that is just one side of the coin isn't it? Whatever your plans are, i will carry them out to the best of my abilities. Here's hoping you'll do a great job, that is why you are here, no? That is why /WE/ are all here with you as well.

Krau Ceti [X] - Wherever you are, i hope you are doing well. You could've at least said goodbye asshole! I still got that same Yosemite we worked so hard to get. I cannot help but think of our business ideas and plans every time i drive it around. I hope to see you again in this lifetime friend, if not... I'll see you in the next.

Reginald Banks [X] - Ah, the businessman himself! Sasha brought you in to help him with finance, yet you acted like you are in charge. Which you were, since Sasha was dealing with death of his friends. During your reigh we did good, there is no question about that. But the price for that was becoming typical street thugs. Always causing problems to the good people in Palomino, even the ones that did not deserve that kind of treatment, and i wanted no part of that. Had you not died of heart-attack, i'm sure Sasha, William or me would end you ourselves for lowering down the standards of our "family".

Jeremiah Wallace - "Reggie's Bulldog" as i liked to call him. Not really sure what was their relationship with eachother, all i know is that Jeremiah was always acting as Reggie's bodyguard. My guess is that they knew eachother from the past, so i did not force the issue. After Reggie's death, "Ace" made a wrong choice of pissing off Grigor, and as much as i hate myself for allowing Grigor to make Ace the heroin addict, it was a neccessary evil to keep him in control, we do not want him as our enemy. Jeremiah is still tougher than most people, even as a heroin addict, that says a lot about his strenght. Surely a reason enough to be kept alive.

Yasuo Sight - Who is this guy? Is he Korean or not? Jesus, all i know is that he is annoying. I'll be a sport and give him a chance to proove himself, i do not want to judge someone too fast. it's a mistake i do not make lightly. He is, and always will be... a fool. He interrupts when people talk, he keeps asking questions that have obvious answers... But even with all that, he seems loyal. Loyalty is very hard to come by these days, and i'm glad he's with us.  Besides, he always cracks me up with some interesting remarks.

Bros Z. Torreto - You are in our cartel, so drop the tough guy act and start acting like a normal human being. You say you know more about the creature that we killed, yet you refuse to talk about it, saying it's for our own good, as if we'll get killed if we know? I don't buy it, since you are pretty much still alive. What makes you so special to survive thus far? Even some of the other members are more capable than you are. Curious... And yet Grigor is protecting you...

Kevin Foster - Probably the only person that deserves more respect from other cartel members. He is always humble and respectful, for that he also has my respect. Never seen such a tough bastard before either, he knocked me out cold in the gym! A valuable member, and a good man. I hope to have a chance to get to know him better.

Miroslav Medici [X]- Not much to say really, i don't waste words on scum like him... I'm glad he's dead.

Akira Kimera - Some things are better left forgotten, i'm sure you agree. I'm sorry it didn't work between us.

Stuart Pot - This guy is a complete mystery to me, he followed me and William when we stole the car, and once it was sold he revealed himself only to... say hello? Gave us a ride back to Palomino and everything. He seems like a nice and friendy guy, and i like him a lot. He is difficult to read, and his intentions are unclear on the other hand, so i try to keep my distance until i know more about him. He approached me today and offered to train me in martial arts. Hell i don't even like fighting, but since i have nothing to lose, i may as well give it a try. It will come in handy when defending myself.

Kyle Thurlow - So basically, he went from door to door looking for work and stumbled upon Grigor's house... When we asked him what skills does he possess... "Firearms". Who goes from door to door asking people if they are in need of a good shooter? Either way, he is yet to proove himself in my eyes. Looking forward to it.

Lukas Blank - Another new guy on the street block working for us. If we keep expanding aggresively, i fear we may be susceptible to police moles or rival spies... Either way, Lukas seems like a decent person so far. We'll see what happens next.

Daniel Frost - No matter if it's day or night, cold or warm... His hands are always cold. I guess that's where his nickname stems from. He is a pretty "chill" guy, and a great fighter. Been with us since the start, and i'm glad he came back from the trip he had down in Los Angeles, kinda missed him, i'm not gonna lie. He is a good friend.

Kevin Rudolf - God doesn't punish the wicked and reward the righteous. Everyone dies. Some die because they deserve to, others die simply because they are too hot-headed and refuse to control their urges. It's random and it's meaningless. But the fear of death is what keeps us alive, or to be more precise... It is what keeps YOU alive. You can't hide forever. Have the courage in death that you never had in life.

Rad Dillion - Fought with him in the ring, and he basically moped the floor with me. Later at the party he told me that he was a boxer. That explained a lot of things to me. Although he's a good figter, his intentions are unclear to me.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 01:37:17 AM by Hades »

Online Hades

Re: Nicolas "Pirate" Hunter
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 04:45:02 PM »
Reserved.

Offline Mike_Stevensons

• Emergency Services
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 05:23:01 AM »
Dope bro

Offline Raven Corella

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 09:09:17 AM »
so you erped with akira, hmmmmm

Online Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 09:15:40 AM »
so you erped with akira, hmmmmm
Well, memes.
Nice character btw.

Offline Darkness

• Emergency Services
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 01:59:32 PM »
 Nice character

Offline Skull

• Try to be better.
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 04:07:53 PM »
Awesome Character profile!

E. Harris
"FUCKING awesome.. oh MY god"

Online Hades

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 05:20:45 PM »
Thanks guys! "Knowledge of the supernatural existence" has been updated! ;D

Online Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 05:26:20 PM »
Mmmmm time to apply for Hunter race lmao

Offline Rewcrew

• Leader of the C.R.A.S.H division
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2017, 07:20:50 PM »
That CP pic looks familiar..he is a serbian actor Idk his name since I forgot it a long time ago
Cijeli dan je gledo kako diler gudru valja, niko nije smio cinkati Heroinskog Kralja.Svi su znali kako levat dila losu robu, komsija se zezno i zavrsio u grobu.Njega priveli su ovde nece lezati ni dan ima skupe advokate pa ce odmah ici van.Sudija ga pusta da se brani sa slobode, dokaze da skloni i svjedoke da izbode

Online Hades

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2017, 08:05:17 PM »
That CP pic looks familiar..he is a serbian actor Idk his name since I forgot it a long time ago

Nikola Djuricko. ;D

Offline Rewcrew

• Leader of the C.R.A.S.H division
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2017, 12:08:50 AM »

Nikola Djuricko. ;D

Da jebote :)
Cijeli dan je gledo kako diler gudru valja, niko nije smio cinkati Heroinskog Kralja.Svi su znali kako levat dila losu robu, komsija se zezno i zavrsio u grobu.Njega priveli su ovde nece lezati ni dan ima skupe advokate pa ce odmah ici van.Sudija ga pusta da se brani sa slobode, dokaze da skloni i svjedoke da izbode

Online Hades

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2017, 12:16:41 AM »

Nikola Djuricko. ;D

Da jebote :)

Hahaha, pozz! ^^

Online Hades

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2017, 01:40:03 AM »
I changed the size of the top picture, it was too big (That's what she said), i also added some new people to the relationships, if i forgot someone lemme know on the forum pm. See ya in game!