Author Topic: Dieter Runge  (Read 221 times)

Offline Driver

Dieter Runge
« on: May 11, 2017, 12:43:51 AM »
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Personal information:

Name: Dietrich "Dieter" Runge
Aliases: n/a
Birthplace: Lower Saxony, Germany
Affiliated with: n/a
Previous occupations: ex-SEK (German Special Deployment Commando) operative, retired IT technician

Born as a son of ex-Waffen-SS soldier and a bank accountant, Dieter was the second child in the Runge Family, alongside his brother Franz. Shortly after finishing his education, he enlisted in the ranks of Special Deployment Commando, where he met his soon-to-be fiancee, Pauline. About 4 years later he left the unit due to his arm being severely injured in a firefight with a group of fleeing criminals. While recovering in a hospital, Dieter received a job offer as an IT technician in a local police station. Things were going smoothly, until one day, after coming home from a late night shift he found his girlfriend dead from overdosing on sleeping pills, with an unfinished bottle of alcohol laying nearby. Shortly after burying Pauline, he left Germany and travelled to United States with the hope he would be able to start a new life, and recover from the impact that the death of his beloved one left on him. After five stressful years in Chicago, and obtaining an U.S. citizenship, he moved to more peaceful areas of Red County.

Appearance:

Race: Human
Ethnicity: Nordic, German
Hair colour: Dark blonde
Eye colour: Blue
Body type: Mesomorph
Height: 185 cm [about 6'1"]
Weight: 98 kg [about 215 lbs]
Characteristics: Slight German accent, scar from a gunshot wound on the left arm

Dieter's a tall, slender male, with piercing blue eyes, strong jawline and pronounced cheekbones. He's often seen dressed casually, mostly wearing a polo shirt, a pair of chinos or khakis and black low-top sneakers. He cuts his hair into a side-parted undercut, and maintains a light stubble. He doesn't leave home without his Rolex Daytona - an anniversary gift from his late girlfriend.

Abilities:

Spoken languages: English, German

Having a really long break from working as an operative and not using his job-related skills, he would remember only the basics of his SEK training. Episodes of chain-smoking would worsen his overall strength and stamina. His firearms handling is somewhat rusty, although with some practice, he could make a good use of it. He would retain his hand-to-hand combat skills, because of frequent bar fights he was getting involved in Chicago.

Dieter possesses an IQ of 160+. Combined with a charismatic approach and an above average appearance, he easily makes friends. He's good at percepting things, but his wits and response speed have gotten dull after trying to recover from his mental trauma. A period of time spent working in IT would give him an above average knowledge of a computer science.

Personality:

Nature: Vigilante

Dieter's a honest, hard-working man, sticking to his own set of moral rules, although he crosses the line between good and evil, when necessary.

Demeanor: Survivor

Dieter learns on his own mistakes and reforges them as something to push him forward in life.

Dislikes: (...)

Dieter's deeply buried sadness about his beloved one passing away is one of his biggest weaknesses. He tries his best not to let people perceive his negative emotions. He's not resentful, although when confronted, things can get violent. Slowly regaining his confidence and charisma, he tries to bring back his best traits and put them into a new, collected life.

Family:

Parents: Horst Runge [alive], Eva Runge [alive]
Grandparents: Lars Runge - fled to Argentina in 1946
Siblings: Franz Runge [alive]

Social relations:

Close friends

Matthew - I'm glad you don't mind these Auschwitz jokes, you dickwaffle.

Friends

Meg - You were very kind to me. Sometimes I'm concerned about you. You remind me of someone from the past.

Harley - Showing my brother around town was so nice of you. Also, hello neighbour!

Karter - Ditto.

Deacon Tyne - I am grateful to you for assuring me that she's safe... That means a lot to me.

Neutral

Phillip - You seem to be a strong-willed individual.

Gonzalez - Glad we resolved some issues.

Jackson - You seem like a decent kid.

Looked down upon

n/a

Enemies

n/a

Deceased

n/a

Love interests

n/a

Goals:

Find a new purpose in life.

Get to know more about the town, its history, and locals.

Make some valuable friends.

Buy a black Savanna. A car has never looked so classy before.

Find a good source of income

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 11:51:26 PM by Driver »

Offline Driver

Re: Dieter Runge
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 12:44:12 AM »
Reserved.

Offline Driver

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 12:44:41 AM »
Reserved.

Offline Hal

• The King in the North
  • 0161 mandy on the map
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 01:07:41 AM »
This actually looks really nice. Well done.
#freemason
#mdma

Offline AndreeaM

• Emergency Services
  • Got that good song in my feet.
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 05:02:09 AM »
Cool

'Me like it'
Quote from:  Rudy being Ruby
yea ruby partybreaker because 15 attack dice at diff 2 is totally not gamebreaking and its perfectly ok, he be trippin

Offline yuri_mccarthy

• Location: Does it really require to be a damn ass old to be a pedophile cz i wanted to apply please? what's the link. fast PM me cz im in a hurry pleaaase.. but wait.. Who is Ruby? is it Rudy? or D4rko, omg, it sounds like Dark-ass to me.. pleaasee, why u keep
  • We're not friend
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 06:17:48 AM »
hey man!
doe.

Offline Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 11:23:22 PM »
Had fun RPing with you in the Chapel.

Online Skeeper0

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2017, 11:56:44 PM »
Looks interesting, might roleplay with this character someday if you wish.

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 12:12:50 AM »
Looks ok.

Offline Rewcrew

• Sheriff's Department
  • Leader of the C.R.A.S.H division
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2017, 07:18:10 PM »
Neat
Cijeli dan je gledo kako diler gudru valja, niko nije smio cinkati Heroinskog Kralja.Svi su znali kako levat dila losu robu, komsija se zezno i zavrsio u grobu.Njega priveli su ovde nece lezati ni dan ima skupe advokate pa ce odmah ici van.Sudija ga pusta da se brani sa slobode, dokaze da skloni i svjedoke da izbode