Author Topic: Ferox Tyne  (Read 280 times)

Offline Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
Ferox Tyne
« on: May 13, 2017, 03:58:30 PM »

"You are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light." - 1 Peter 2:9

Full Name: Ferox Damian Tyne
Archetype:
Spoiler for Zealot:
The Zealot is a man who's very being is dictated and controled by the very religion he belives in. They are so deeply ingested in their chosen religion that they're almost impossible to sway out of their beliefs. Most people in this Archetype have a True Faith rating, be it a Hunter, Vampire or Innocent. They all have the possibility to be provided with the Burning Zeal of their chosen Diety.
Nature:
Spoiler for Saint:
You feel the pain of those around you and strive to ease their suffering. You give freely of your time, your belongings and whatever else it takes to increase the happiness of others. This often places you in a position of martyrdom, so complete is your altruism. Your own happiness is secondary to that of others. You can become so obsessed with your cause that you endanger yourself. However, you would never do anything that might bring harm to others. You exemplify a life of simple faith and charity, encouraging others to do the same, unlike the Martyr, who undertakes his sacrifice alone.
Quest: Whenever you protect someone else or alleviate their suffering, you regain Willpower.
Ban: Never knowingly cause distress or harm to anyone.
Demeanor:
Spoiler for Squire:
Rather than stepping into the limelight, you prefer to support and help those who do. You are Tonto to the Lone Ranger, Watson to Holmes, Kato to the Green Hornet. You care nothing for glory or recognition, but merely seek the chance to be a small part of the process. You abide by the words of your present hero, and no task is too menial for you if your hero requests it.

Shadowy Past, and Redemption:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Even though Ferox himself has discarded his old life, it still haunts him deeply inside. He grew up among the mob in Los Santos, his father being a high ranking person.
 This gave him a quick start, becoming a burglar untill he suffered an injury from the Police.
This caused him to find a new act, becoming a Manipulator in the mob. He loved the job, and even became attached to one of the prostitutes who he had children with. It ended suddenly after his father found out, casting the two out of the mob and to live on the streets. This was a massive eye opener to Ferox, knowing that his deeds were infact evil and full of destruction.

He took to Palomino Creek where he purchased a cheap motel room, using it as his new home. The town far away from Los Santos and the living arrangements cheaper than anywhere else.
His boredom took him to the Chapel where he would speak with the preacher, gaining a fondness for the very religion he would have never thought of before.

In time, Ferox became deeply ingested in the religion. His time in the Chapel showing his immense and powerful faith towards The One Giver. His faith becoming the pinnacle of the Chapel, even the Preacher suprised with his fast advancements in the belief.

Ferox soon was offered a Deaconship in the Chapel, the job below that of a Priest. He took the offer with haste, his faith in The One Giver becoming stronger than before; seeing this as the will of God.

Inturn, following the Seven Sin of Humanity; he broke up with the Prostitute he had a relathionship with. He offered Alimony Payments towards the children and women, she accepted them with haste as they moved far away. This event leaving Ferox with all the time in the world to research further, and stray towards a life of Sainthood. 

True Faith:
Spoiler for 3/5:
Although Ferox has the Burning Zeal of  The One Giver, he does not utilize it. He is oblivious to the Undead scourge which rampants the town. Even if he was to discovered his new found ability, he would not become a sociopath for hunting the Undead. He would instead use his new found power granted upon his own faith to further the cause of The One Giver.

People:
Spoiler for List:
-----
[ooo] - Death: The person is dead.
[ooo] - Enemy/Despise: Distrust, hate.
[ooo] - Neutral: No judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person.
[ooo] - Good opinion: Appreciation, like.
[ooo] - Friendly: Sympathetic, valuing.
[ooo] - Close friends: Admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.
-----
The One Giver: "My entire life is devoted upon you. You gave me a chance at redemption and I took it, your will is my command, and I will spread the word of your divnity and grace."
Jessica: "You were once my whole world, I am sorry to have abandoned you but I hope the money helps. My life is too complicated now that I am a servant of the Lord."
Dieter Runge: "Your greiving his justified, and I hope you find piece at your spouses grave. May her smile shine down upon you."
Lawrence Everett: "You are the first person who the Lord has cleansed, and he has done it through me. I will always rememmber the chance you have provided me."

Perceiving of his Aura:
Spoiler for Angelic:
Upon using a Supernatural ability to percieve his Aura. You would be granted with the visage of a Silver Halo, rotating above his head. Practically radiating his faith in The One Giver. It shines extremely brightly, though not as bright as it could in the future.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:18:08 AM by Mr. Dove »

Offline Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
Re: Ferox Tyne
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 03:59:50 PM »
Helping the Grieving
12/05/2017
Spoiler for Screenshots:

Cleansing the Dammned
13/05/2017
Spoiler for Screenshots:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 10:25:16 PM by Mr. Dove »

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 04:49:52 PM »
This thread put a smile on my face. It's so dope, good luck!

Offline Rewcrew

• Sheriff's Department
  • Leader of the C.R.A.S.H division
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 07:40:13 PM »
Finally someone who is going to do any good for the church..

Overall neat CP and u fan of Lucifer?
Cijeli dan je gledo kako diler gudru valja, niko nije smio cinkati Heroinskog Kralja.Svi su znali kako levat dila losu robu, komsija se zezno i zavrsio u grobu.Njega priveli su ovde nece lezati ni dan ima skupe advokate pa ce odmah ici van.Sudija ga pusta da se brani sa slobode, dokaze da skloni i svjedoke da izbode

Offline Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 08:11:51 PM »
Finally someone who is going to do any good for the church..

Overall neat CP and u fan of Lucifer?
Yeah. Love the show.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Vampire.
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 08:21:58 PM »

Offline Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 10:27:49 PM »
Well, there is a new bunch of screenshots.

Offline AndreeaM

• Emergency Services
  • Got that good song in my feet.
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 11:07:11 PM »
When I wanted to check out your CP I was saying to myself "Please don't be hot, please don't be a hot priest.."

And there you are....
Why are all of us hot in this server? Except for Stuart Pot, but yeah
Quote from:  Rudy being Ruby
yea ruby partybreaker because 15 attack dice at diff 2 is totally not gamebreaking and its perfectly ok, he be trippin
Spoiler for Characters:
Blaine Rosewood (8th Toreador Antitribu)
Aurora Nathalia Kind (9th Ventrue)
Killian H. James (9th Gangrel)
Adaline Morgenstern (12th Malkavian)
Katherine Steel (Human)
Alissa Morgenstern (Ahroun - Get of Fenris)

Offline Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 11:12:44 PM »
When I wanted to check out your CP I was saying to myself "Please don't be hot, please don't be a hot priest.."

And there you are....
Why are all of us hot in this server? Except for Stuart Pot, but yeah
He isn't hot? Lol It's all about personal preferences, I wouldn't call him hot or attractive lol
Now Lucifer...

Offline Hades

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2017, 11:58:07 PM »
Thank god someone else decided to make a peaceful man as well, not everyone is a street fighter on the server anymore, even tho Ferox does have some connections to the street gang xD. Looking forward to RP with you man, and i hope the goddamn nazis won't hurt him, he seems really cool.

Offline Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2017, 12:03:03 AM »
Thank god someone else decided to make a peaceful man as well, not everyone is a street fighter on the server anymore, even tho Ferox does have some connections to the street gang xD. Looking forward to RP with you man, and i hope the goddamn nazis won't hurt him, he seems really cool.
Thanks, I mean he only has 2 strength and 2 brawl. Life as a Priest has made it hard for him to train physically, and he's slowly becoming weaker in the trait.

Offline Hades

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2017, 12:13:49 AM »
Well that's pretty strong if you compare it to my professor. He has 1/5 str and 1/5 bra. He is basically helpless in a fight, and will most likely get powned by everyone. xD

But anyway, this is about your character not mine. I REALLY want to meet him ICly. Hopefully in the future i will! Have fun! :D

Offline Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 11:18:55 AM »
Thanks, hopefully I'll get further into it. As a little notice, so people do not believe I am powergaming. I have placed a SS from page 645 of M20 - Core Book which showcases the abilities one with True Faith can wield, and activate.

(These abilities were RP'd by the Inquisition when it was still a thing, making it apart of our house rules.)