Author Topic: Greeley, the rapper who has admited to be the one who vandalised the SD.  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Simon

• Game Administrator
*You would be reading an article in the newspaper or hearing this at a radio channel.*

Quote from: RCSD

Today, 27/10/1992, the famous raper, Andrew Greeley has performed vandalism on the Sheriff's Department, the front part of the building had several texts painted on it using spray paint, as seen in the following image. The rapper has then been stopped on the street by Senior Deputy Rosalene and Sergeant Harper, he has been taken to the department, other further information is yet unknown.

Quote from: Update!
*If you would read this in a newspaper, you would notice the picture of Andrew Greeley in the article.*

After speaking to Senior Deputy Rosalene we have found out more information about the case, the interview was taken at 19:00, 27/10/1992, the interview is as follows:

Sr. Deputy Rosalene: Good evening.
Reporter: Good evening, deputy, what can you tell us about the Greeley's Vandalism case?
Sr. Deputy Rosalene: Well, after we have brought mr. Greeley to the department, Sergeant Harper has decided that we issue him a ticket and the next time he does this again, he's going to jail.
Reporter: I see, so mr. Greeley hasn't been arrested in the Vandalism case?
Sr. Deputy Rosalene: No, mr. Greeley has not been arrested.
Reporter: Alright, thank you for your time, deputy, and have a good night.
Sr. Deputy Rosalene: Thank you, you too.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 01:42:17 PM by Simon »

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
*Frisk looks at the old newspaper, as he sighs, reading it, remembering Greeley and what was his rap yesterday. He reads it to the end, as he said.*

"He is.. rapper, who lives with his gangster life.. Okaaaaaay.."
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline DeletedUser2

*Frisk looks at the old newspaper, as he sighs, reading it, remembering Greeley and what was his rap yesterday. He reads it to the end, as he said.*

smooth leon

real
fuckin
smooth
lad

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.

smooth leon

real
fuckin
smooth
lad
bored
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline Dwayne_Bentlys

• I pop pills with dead chicks and Bill Cosby.
Damn you did some digging up, this is ooooold))

Offline Dielan

• Werewolf/Fera Race Moderator
Today, 27/10/1992, the famous raper, Andrew Greeley has performed vandalism on the Sheriff's Department
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)