Author Topic: Governor Comments the Last Laws  (Read 825 times)

Offline Taco

• Governor
  • Truth is treason in the empire of lies.
Governor Comments the Last Laws
« on: March 23, 2015, 01:48:37 PM »
* Channel 8's headlines read the following: Governor Comments the last  laws.*

News host says: Governor Mr. Kingston wanted to give an explanation for the last acts and laws in Red County Government of 1993 which he claimed it was made for a brief amount of time and said that he'll cast a speech regarding this when the ongoing researchs would take place but due to the raising rate of crimes in Red County and the dangers surrounding the Red County Sheriff's Department, the governor has removed these laws and gave an explanation to the public.

* The recording cuts to Governor Kingston, in a pulpit, declaring his statement. *

Stevenson Kingston says: Due to the raising crimes rate and due to the dangers surrounding the Red County Sheriff's Department because of these laws, I would like to give a full explanation to the citizens. The last acts which were taken on a serious way by the Sheriff's Department are a way to correct the crimes rate in Red County, how so? it's easy. The Government wanted to control the crimes rate by knowing it's basics and generals, how it increments and how it decrements. That's the crimes rate in Red County before the masks act: 

Spoiler for Hidden:
Crimes in the sewers  [|||||||||||||69%|||||----]

Crimes in the public  [||||-----31%----------]

Crimes Ratio [Sewers:Public] [----------2.22/1----------]

That's the crimes rate in Red County after the masks act:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Crimes in the sewers  [|||||||||||||52%|--------]

Crimes in the public  [||||||||-48%-------]

Crimes Ratio [Sewers:Public] [----------1.08/1----------]

As a conclusion of this, we can deduce that the criminals might be mainly afraid of risking their lives to be passed in the jail. The criminals wanted to increase their chances of not being caught by the local Law Enforcement more than the time and the fine. The offenders thought of the arrest more than the punishment which resulted in the crimes rate being raised and cooperation level to be decreased. Red County had the chance to live in a better atmosphere by controlling the crimes rate after fully and successfully finishing the ongoing researchs. I wanted to help the Sheriff's Department law enforcers in getting more evidences and in upgrading it's systems but they accused me of making laws that will only help the criminals not the public, they were able to wait a brief amount of time but it's Red  County...

* The news host continues to broadcast the transmission, his voice is liveful: *

News host says: These were the words of governor Mr. Kingston regarding the last acts and laws which most of the citizens wanted to know why and for what were they made. However, Red County Government would like to remind everyone that the masks will no longer remain legal, remember to participate in the elections before it ends and we wish you a Merry Christmas!

★★★★★★★
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL MOTORCYCLE CLUB
★★★★★★★

Offline Tom.

• Naive
Re: Governor Comments the Last Laws
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 01:52:34 PM »
Jesse would find himself tuned into the news one morning, as such was being spoken of. Once he heard the Governor's comments however he blinked and shook his head. "Is he fucking serious?" Soon enough he would begin to work away on his own response to such actions.

Offline Jack

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 02:27:48 PM »
*Jack would be watching the news, while doing something badass on an inquisitorial level like cleaning his motherfucking M4, almost having to stop at the amusement he's getting from the governor's announcement.*

"Yes, Mr. Kingston, and I wonder how that affected your campaign."

((Also, who said you could post here?))

Offline Taco

• Governor
  • Truth is treason in the empire of lies.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 02:58:31 PM »
((Forgot about that notice, sorry. I thought that this was related to crime & government. Forgot that I am no longer a part of the Sheriff's Department.))

★★★★★★★
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL MOTORCYCLE CLUB
★★★★★★★