Author Topic: PCN: Corrupted member? Treason? Find more here!  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Thiago

• Öngörülemeyen
  • Banned!
PCN: Corrupted member? Treason? Find more here!
« on: December 16, 2015, 06:44:54 PM »

*If you buy one of the PCN newspaper and you open the first page you would find an article titled "Breaking News!", if you carry on and read the article..*

Corrupted member? Treason? Find more down!

There has been a tragedy at the Blueberry, where a ruckus was raised by a duo; one named "Victor Dermont" other one is "Deputy Oldrin" just outside the blueberry gunshop. The Blueberry Gunshop guards were forced to head inside the shop and call Sheriff's Department until RCSD has arrived, however another catastrophe took place.

Two white males, Two Caucasians have sneaked around the house as the fight took place. The two males were ordered to surrender for the safety of the patients and other pedestrians, staff and the white duo. A few seconds later, a fight broke out in the middle of the infirmary! The white male showed behind Operator Caernwolf and attempted to spray him down, however; Operator Caernwolf could fire back on time and drop him down.

It looked like the ruckus raised and the fight with Operator Caernwolf were related to one another, as the other male (Deputy Oldrin) did not leave empty-handed. The ruckus soon calmed down and the people involved in the fight vanished, only to find out that one of the suspects (Oldrin) vanished after receiving two shots which was most likely absorbed by his vest.

Replaying the surveillance camera several times, at the time 21:00 precisely the duo have arrived at Blueberry shop. where the quarrel conducted. The Blueberry gunshop guards have head out to stop the fight. Meanwhile Operator Caernwolf cleared the scene with the injured patient as the ES failed to arrived on the time; however, the suspect (Victor Dermont) was sent to the hospital and treated.

The suspect has been identified as Brad Oldrin, the american male who was shot in the back the previous day by a handgun at a blank spot. However, upon speaking with the ES staff, Doctor MecKoney stated that the bullets were more likely absorbed by Oldrin's vest who have never arrived until very later on, after the attack. Who is the real owner of the Black Buffalo.

Brad Oldrin seemed to have a Black Jacket and Blue Jeans. He is about 6 feet tall, handsome face, brown eyes and a slightly bent to-the-right nose.

We went around, talking to the witnesses and people involved, and here's what they told us.

It was a very frightening experience, I could tell you that. I thought working as a blueberry gunshop gaurd would involve something simple, like keeping discipline inside, not stop a gigantic fight!~Jay McLaughlin
As I have stated before, by now Oldrin is more likely in lose of blood and other hospitals has been notified with Oldrin's appearance; Anyone who notices him, should call SD immediately. ~Jenny Martin, paramedic witness
I'm pretty disappointed with Oldrin's actions. The fact that he simply decided to change his route to completely another one.. However, once again; I advise Oldrin personally If he hears me to turn him self in at the HQ and I'll make sure he's treated personally. Anyway, I would like to advise every citizen  who notices Oldrin or anyone who seems like him to contact nine one one(911) immediately.~Thiago James, Sheriff.

3. Brad Oldrin - Treason, Corruption, Assault, possession of an unlicensed firearm and heavy weaponry, Attempted Murder.

Where's Oldrin? What's his state? What happened for this? Questions are still being around, however; Police are advising pedestrians who happen to come across Oldrin to call 911 immediately, and any information about anything that may lead to Oldrin. This had been PCN writer Michael Artos.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 06:57:57 PM by Thiago »
"If you’re good at something, never do it for free."

Offline Jack

Re: PCN: Corrupted member? Treason? Find more here!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 06:46:22 PM »
Reports of agents engaging Oldrin and Dermont would have surfaced, with Dermont being killed.

Offline iKonic

• It me.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 06:49:50 PM »
((so cute, the pc courier by me <3))

!nicehack

Offline Momentum

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 08:09:14 PM »

(( You created the graphics? ))
'I’m the police. And I’m here to arrest you. You’ve broken the law. I did not write the law. I may even disagree with the law. But I will enforce it. No matter how you plead, cajole, beg or attempt to stir my sympathies, nothing you do will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with grey bars. If you run away, I will chase you. If you fight me, I will fight back. If you shoot at me, I will shoot back. By law, I am unable to walk away. I’m a consequence. I am the unpaid bill. I am fate with a badge and a gun. Behind my badge is a heart like yours. I bleed. I think. I love. And yes, I can be killed. -- We are the police.'

Offline iKonic

• It me.
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 12:37:45 AM »

(( You created the graphics? ))

((check the faction topic for the courier))

!nicehack

Offline Brad

• Banned!
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 01:16:33 AM »
Why didnt u update this men))