Author Topic: Turmoil in town as thieves attack.  (Read 1320 times)

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • professional samp player
Turmoil in town as thieves attack.
« on: January 10, 2016, 12:25:33 AM »
Aftermath of a shootout that occured at approximately 08:30 in the morning.

What struck the town today, was, as victims and witnesses describe: "Some cray shit yo'; "I have a PhD in advanced law and I believe this is unconstitutional."; "I gotta go, the sun's comin' up." followed an attempted armed robbery, foiled by the Sheriff's Department response to it. Three gunmen were shot to death by the deputies, whom, have chased each down.

Each male had carried a firearm, one carried a silenced 9mm 1911 pistol, one had carried a shotgun and another had carried a different kind of pistol, of unknown origin.

Their plan was to rob at gunpoint, get back into the getaway vehicle which was a black elegant and make their spectacular escape, however this was foiled as gunfire began, two suspects fled into the general store and one suspect, the getaway drove around the corner, where he was shot dead.

One of the suspects inside the general store had eaten too much meat and died of obesity, the other one, with the shotgun, got shot to death.

During an official police report that was filed by Sheriff Caernwolf, the damages are as such: "Several interior damages done to general store, one citizen injured."

In other news, what's going on with the sun? More on that told by our expert, Elijah Brujahnis on Channel 60.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 12:38:27 AM by Monte Carlo »

Online Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
Re: Turmoil in town as thieves attack.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 02:29:45 PM »
* Leon reads the "One of the suspects inside the general store had eaten too much meat and died of obesity".
* Leon chuckles, reading this.
"It looks so dumb for robbery. Maybe, he very wants to eat."
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.