Author Topic: Jeremiah Hrannar.  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Price

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
Jeremiah Hrannar.
« on: June 03, 2017, 03:37:52 AM »
Basic information:-

Name: Jeremiah Hrannar, Jerry.
Date of Birth: 30 January, 1971.
Nature: Perfectionist
- The Perfectionist is committed to getting things right. She holds herself and her colleagues to an exacting standard. Having a Perfectionist in a pack can drive
the pack to accomplish great things, if she has the skill to inspire. Galliards and Philodox are particularly prone to this Archetype, as are no few Silver Fangs.
Demeanor: Competitor
- The Competitor devotes himself to the pursuit of victory. He may be a gambler by nature, or he may seek out challenges that must be overcome by discipline and skill. Every interaction is an opportunity for him to excel. Werewolves with this Archetype may pursue their goals in politics, in battle, or in other arenas. A Garou Competitor takes Renown very seriously.

Other Information:-

Station: Cliath
- After passing a Rite of Passage, a cub becomes recognized as a full adult in the eyes of the Garou. This rank is known as Cliath, and from here the responsibilities of acting dutifully are upon the Garou. These warriors make up the rank-and-file of the Garou Nation, and they are expected to understand all the basics of werewolf society. Harsh punishments are doled out for cliaths who make mistakes, who are no longer regarded as children in the eyes of their peers.

Many cliath aspire to continue on the paths of renown, hoping to eventually challenge for the rank of Fostern.

Sept Position: Guardian.
- All of a sept’s Garou are ready to lay down their lives to defend it on a moment’s notice, but the sept’s Guardians have made it their personal responsibility. Guardians act as a sept’s sentries, patrolling its borders and responding to threats. They do not take the offensive or investigate potential danger, at least not in their capacity as Guardians. Most septs have between five and ten Guardians — the equivalent of one or two packs — and it isn’t at all unheard of for an entire pack to collectively take on this duty. In times of war, the Guardians are on duty at all times and cannot leave the sept. In times of relative peace, a Guardian might be able to work out an arrangement that lets her leave the sept to pursue her own agenda. Most septs view it as an unforgiveable shame for their Kinfolk to take up arms. Even though almost every sept has armed its Kinfolk at one point or another, only a sept on the edge of extinction would actually name its Kinfolk as Guardians. Some progressive septs dodge this issue by giving their Kinfolk warriors some other title, like “commandos” or “support squads.”

Tribe: Get of Fenris
- The Get of Fenris are Fierce warriors with little room for mercy and compassion, the Fenrir view themselves as great heroes, but have been known to shock other Garou with their violent ways.

Camp: Fangs of Garm.
- The Fangs of Garm seek to better integrate the Get of Fenris into the Garou Nation and seek to mend bridges with the other Tribes, so that at the time of the Apocalypse, they can stand together.

Breed: Homid.
- Homid are a breed of Garou born as and raised by humans, which is their natural form. Homids do not make their First Change until puberty or thereafter; prior to their change, many suffer from dreams and visions dealing with wolves and the wilderness. Many Homids thrive in the human world, even as Garou, but tend to falter when dealing with nature. Those who falter have a hard time coming to the realization that they belong with others of their species, with other Garou rather than trying to assimilate into the human world. Sometimes, those who deny their nature of being Gaia's Warriors try to stay and linger around homid society because that seems like where they want to be. They don't know how to break free and embrace what gifts Gaia has given them, probably due to the fact that they've spent so much time being human that they aren't ready to face the reality.

Totem: Fenris.
- Fenris was known to the Norse of old, for he was their dreaded Wolf-God. The legends do not stray far; Fenris is bloodthirsty, powerful and strong. He expects no quarter and gives none. His is the warrior way. He chooses only warlike packs.

Auspice: Ahroun, Modi, The Full Moon.
- Ahroun is one of the five Auspices under which a Garou may be born. The Full Moon makes the Ahroun the living weapon of Gaia. They are the warrior among a race of warriors, the champion of a martial people. Ever ready to kill, and to die if need be.

Relations.

-----
[ooo] - Enemy/Despise: Distrust, hate, or dead.
[ooo] - Dislike: Distant, avoiding.
[ooo] - Neutral: no judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person.
[ooo] - Good opinion: appreciation, like.
[ooo] - Friendly: sympathetic, valuing.
[ooo] - Close friends: admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.
[ooo] - Romantic interest: love, wants to start a family with.
-----
Kenneth Vallon: A very wise elder, i shall follow you till the end.

David Wimbleton: I still don't know how to thank you for the things that you have done for me, you showed me the right path, you taught a lot of things that i did not know about, you gave me the opportunity to prove myself worthy to the sept, you are the best.

Son of Ragnar: An example of a good fostern, Its good to have someone like him around and i really wish that were more people like your kind with us, you were never my friend, in fact i consider you as my big brother.

Kevin Harbough: I am all yours, warder.

Thorald Ulfarsson: Ugly ass hoe.

Bjorn Stark: Hope you return back safe. Good luck out there.

Selene Vitalis: A very useful and a smart element in the garou society, you have helped me many times and i will never forget the quests that we had together, she is perfectly suitable for the position of a truthcathcer.

Lucan C Achterberg: I missed the old Lucan. what happened to you, brother?

Zachariah Novak: Welcome back.

Severus Goodspeed: DEAD.

Stuart Pot: Keep it up..

Kwadwo LONGNAME: Come back you absolute moron.

Nikolai Kotov: Piece of shit, you should go fuck yourself with your so called "Special Techniques"

Hector Aurileus: Don't die.

Jonathan H Heller We share something in common, i don't know why but i feel more comfortable with you than anyone else, Hope our friendship stays the same. Really do.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 02:39:13 PM by Price »

Offline C. White

• Sheriff's Department
  • Cool bro.
Re: Jeremiah Hrannar.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 03:44:16 AM »
Nice CP, good working.

Effort is noticeable, hope you add Hector as soon as I get my app accepted.

Offline Anesthatic

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 04:17:35 AM »
Yums Yums.  8)

Offline Mike_Stevensons

• Emergency Services
  • #teampussy
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 04:49:58 AM »
Something's missing

Offline Price

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 05:33:38 AM »
Something's missing

Oh thanks for reminding me, i forgot  :'(

Offline $hadow

• Emergency Services
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 06:58:56 AM »
Nice CP  8)

Offline Zero

• "The more you care, the more you'll suffer."~AHR
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 07:55:26 AM »
why everyone thinks that i changed into a bad boii ? :'(

Offline AndreeaM

• Emergency Services
  • /!\ Cancer /!\
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 08:28:37 AM »
why everyone thinks that i changed into a bad boii ? :'(

It's the truth, mate...
Quote from:  Rudy being Ruby
yea ruby partybreaker because 15 attack dice at diff 2 is totally not gamebreaking and its perfectly ok, he be trippin

Am greșit și eu, dar cine nu greșește?
Ai greșit și tu, greșeala se plătește!

Offline Skeeper0

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 10:26:21 AM »
nice CP but somethin's missin, ain't it?

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline smackzappa

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2017, 10:29:42 AM »
no austin? :(

Offline Zero

• "The more you care, the more you'll suffer."~AHR
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2017, 10:55:21 AM »
your life is that missin'

Offline Hunter

• (shake) Oh No... (shake)
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2017, 11:08:59 AM »
beautiful my son

Offline ibrahimqaud

• Ripperino
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2017, 11:37:52 AM »
Price finally makes CP!
Awesome dude
Spoiler for Characters List:
Nikolai Kotov [Ghoul] (Current)
Hayato Yamazuki [Human] (Inactive)
Keith Black [Human] (Inactive)
Sean Jefferson [Human] (Inactive)
Spoiler for complaints:

Offline d4rko

• Senior Administrator
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2017, 11:42:34 AM »
The font is too small, can barely read.

Offline Skeeper0

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2017, 11:49:06 AM »
your life is that missin'
aw except that

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.