Author Topic: Lawrence Simmons Everett  (Read 720 times)

Offline Rewcrew

• Sheriff's Department
  • Leader of the C.R.A.S.H division
Lawrence Simmons Everett
« on: June 21, 2017, 07:25:12 PM »

"Show no emotions and it can destroy your soul"

About this man

Name: Lawrence Everett
-Endless decisions to name your child how ever you want but only his old man knew true reason to choose Lawrence for his sixth child

Date of Birth: 23/07/1967
-Date which he considers his "happy" moments since he lost track of time of his birth

Location of his birth: Liberty City
-Streets of cold Algonquin and merciless deaths around it

Nicknames from the past that are still used: The Law..Lance..Loner..Lost man
Current place of living: Palomino Creek 32
-Nice place as the owner is known as "leech"..I still can't figure out why do they call her that

Race: Human
-I though the world was the filled with other humans but now I know night covers the monsters that lurk in our shadows

Current Affiliation: Red County Sheriff's Department
Is he aware of supernatural: Yes
-He recently found out about it

Appearance

Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Body build: Atheltic
Height: 183cm
Weight: 84kg
Ethnicity: White
Distinguishing features: It was his DOC (for u Military) uniform that he was wearing while he wasn't working in Correctional Facility..now it's his Sheriff's outfit with his kevlar vest and yellow letters written on it "Sheriff's Department".His SD hat that he constantly wears when he is on duty and his blue shades

Personality

Nature:Survivor
-No matter what, you always manage to survive. You can endure, pull through, recover from, outlast and outlive nearly any circumstance. When the going gets tough, you get going. You never say die, and never give up - never. Nothing angers you as much as a person who doesn't struggle to make things better, or who surrenders to the nameless forces of the universe.

Demeanor:Hermit
-When in public, you tend to be quiet, speaking only when spoken to, unless your input has such extreme relevance that you feel that you have to say it. One of the benefits of this is that others tend to see you as wise, since when you do speak, your words often make a profound point that was overlooked. Despite your desire to be alone, you are drawn out by the need to watch and learn. Your curiosity about the nature of things and your place among them keeps you from being totally isolated.

His temper: Depending on the day his temper can be really calm and eased..but sometimes it gets violent and aggressive.
-Honest ones
-People who share their stories about their way of life
-Hard workers
-Kind people
-Those who enjoy their life as much as they can
-People who follow law
-Guns
-Smart people
-Dedicated people
-Determined people
-People who serve their crime sentence and continue to establish normal life

Dislikes:
-People who think they are something special but they are not
-Assholes
-Bullies
-Bad attitude people who keep bothering people around them
-Criminal low-life scum who don't learn lesson in prison and go back to their old habits
-People who disrespect others by their race
-People who hurt others just for fun
-People who break law and think they are above it

Is he religious: Yes
-He is Roman Catholic

Does he drink: Never
-He doesn't find alcohol amusing as it took lives of his two friends

Does he smoke: Sometimes

Family

"Nothing else matters"

Father: Charles Simmons Everett
Was he a good father to you: The only one who really loved me before I started to move between foster homes.
His Status: Deceased

Mother: Mary Voughn
Was she a good mother to you: She died when I was young so I didn't really know her well..only when dad talked about her I would know something
Her status: Deceased

Brother: Michael Simmons Everett
Was he a good brother: He was until he started to hang around bad people which got him killed in the end

The second oldest brother: Carl Simmons Everett
Was he a good brother: He would take care of us when old man went to work..sometimes he was working with the old man and teaching us all something..he passed away due to heart attack
His status: Deceased

The oldest brother: Cole Simmons Everett
Was he a good brother: He was never home but still when he was he would worry about work.Didn't understand it when I was little big bro only I figured it out once when I saw you in that coffin and all cops shooting in the air.

The oldest sister: Caroline Simmons Everett
Was she a good sister: When dad was out you were cooking for us all and I can't thank you enough for what you've did for us..they would be all proud..but at Cole's funereal when I got a little cut and blood was going out for a bit you freaked out and looked at me with strange look I never seen before
Her status: Alive

The youngest sister: Ashley Simmons Everett
Was she a good sister: She was and she was always watching other people pass by the street I don't know why but she grew up and she became a real good lady..but I've noticed the same thing that I noticed at Caroline..that weird look when you see blood
Her status: Alive

Relationships

Name(s): Patrick Snow
-One of the best mates in Sheriff's department..can't thank him enough everything he done for me and for that I owe him my life.When the time comes I'll repay my debt for your bravery and your kindness that you shown me.I wish very best for you in future

Name(s): Stuart Pot and Emily Martinez
-Good people and ES who help everyone when they need help and most of the time it doesn't require medical attention.Recently I found out that you two are in relationship..I wish you best of luck in your relationship and take care of that little girl..treat her as your own daughter and you wont regret.You showed me a lot of things that I didn't know and Im thankful enough for it

Name(s): Hannah Bishop
-I'm not going to hurt you no matter what happens and you don't have to be scared of me.I feel sorry for you watching that kid Jacob going in hospital..you're just kid and it's too much for your little soul and brain handle at that point..stay close to Emily and Stuart and your going to be good girl.No matter what happens I'll try my best to keep you safe from those men

Name(s): Jacob J Denino
-Kid is always is some kind of trouble and if wasn't for Stuart and Emily you would be long in jail if you ask me..even though I find some empathy to let you walk free even though the recent mental state you were in.Sometimes accept the help other people are offering it to you

Name(s): Lillian Viuexpoint
-Scary lady who has heart of iron which will never break or melt when she is facing her enemies..a strong individual who has power to move a mountain non the less to kill someone when it's needed.You give me creeps from that powers you used onto those "ashing people" and I would like to stay far away from you.

Name(s): Mason Fletcher
-A very smart man who shows his skill and his calmness in the field.I like your thing you do that makes everyone comply to your demands or the rough actions would be taken upon them..a simple word would be enough to describe my experience with you "Perfect".You'll always watch my back as I will watch yours..wouldn't call you partner yet but I like how things are going now.

Name(s): Avillio Moretti
-Your skills with weapons amaze me and I need a man like you close to me no matter what situation is.I saw you fight those "angels" and your skills and crafts could be used in Sheriff's Department but that call is not up to me cause I ain't leading it.For that situation I owe you a favor and when you need it..it shall be re-payed no matter what is it

Name(s): John Boone
-The man with style who knows how to keep his cool in most stressful situations.He's new to Sheriff to me since Zharkov got injured in his line of work.I hope all the best to you and that you strive up to the Sheriff position and improve Sheriff's Department in a better way..don't disregard what Zharkov created

Name(s): Touka Akiyama
-You caused me more pain than the most people in this small community.You're a waste of oxygen to this world and you shouldn't live, the prison is just mere thing what you'll get from me in the near future you piece of shit.

Name(s): Voltaire Savage
-You're no where near savage if you ask me, the self-proclaimed mayor is just a trash in PC.So what if beated me down once it doesn't make you king of the world.Your ego shall be your downfall really soon and I hope I be there when it does cause I really like to see your face when it does.

Name(s): Mikhail Zharkov
-You're a commander I always wanted..strict when it has to be,funny and most of all humane more than these scum we lock up everyday.I was sad to hear that you end up in hospital and that you may not return from it.But in the end it doesn't matter cause you're healthy and I can always rely on you if I need to.

Name(s): Natalia Aqua
-You're really nice girl and polite and not like the others who would just exploit me in anyway they can.Even though in Sheriff's Department I'm the only one who likes you as a friend,others aren't bad they just got on wrong foot with you and I think you should smoothen those out.I can't describe how beautiful you are.

Name(s): Aaron White
-I can't thank you enough for saving me from the certain death that was coming for me at that moment.For that I will be always greatful and if anytime comes a chance to repay the favor I will cause I owe you everything I have.

Supernatural

Vampires

Spoiler for Hidden:
Scum of the Earth,they shouldn't be allowed live among us humans.Only thing they do is withdraw our blood from us and makes us their slaves who do their dirty work, they also turn us into them and strip us off feelings we have and create monsters that they are.The undead creatures who roam the night who are looking to satisfy their hunger by human blood.Your fangs don't scare me nor your "Kiss" does

Werewolfs

Spoiler for Hidden:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.I will appreciate everything you do for humans and if needed repay you back.I am so sorry for hunting in your forest as I know your territorial and I'll do as much as I can to stay out of it.Keep doing what you're doing to these leeches.

Mages

Spoiler for Hidden:
Keep protecting humans with your magic as much as you can from the evil things and fight for them.You're our beacon in darkness that we crawl to get there.As much you protect them be aware of them as well.

Demons

Spoiler for Hidden:
From my view and my knowledge some are good and some are bad.I had chance to meet few good ones and my opinion is positive when it comes to them.Luckily I haven't met bad ones and I intend to stay that way

Hunters

Spoiler for Hidden:
As far as I know you do what you can to fight the supernatural along side with mages.I hope you continue your fight against them until they are gone

Hybrids

Spoiler for Hidden:
Never met any of you but from the talk I hear you're very bad guys to hang with

Sometimes it's best to stay alone from everybody and enjoy the loneliness
                                                         Sometimes it's all black and white

(A song devoted to all haters)                 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 09:44:25 PM by Rewcrew »
Cijeli dan je gledo kako diler gudru valja, niko nije smio cinkati Heroinskog Kralja.Svi su znali kako levat dila losu robu, komsija se zezno i zavrsio u grobu.Njega priveli su ovde nece lezati ni dan ima skupe advokate pa ce odmah ici van.Sudija ga pusta da se brani sa slobode, dokaze da skloni i svjedoke da izbode

Online AndreeaM

• Emergency Services
  • Got that good song in my feet.
Re: Lawrence Everett [WIP]
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 07:52:42 PM »
Can't wait to see this development, army boy.
Quote from:  Rudy being Ruby
yea ruby partybreaker because 15 attack dice at diff 2 is totally not gamebreaking and its perfectly ok, he be trippin

Offline Skeeper0

Re: Lawrence Simmons Everett [WIP]
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 08:17:14 PM »
nice

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline FiryalYay

• Helper
  • coegs mania
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 10:32:13 PM »
army guy strikes again !

Offline Jackiee

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 04:31:24 AM »
i like it
good morning, and in case i dont see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night :)

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 06:38:27 AM »
Only sisters are alive. Great. Anyway, it is good character profile.

Offline Mike_Stevensons

• Emergency Services
  • #teampussy
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 08:24:53 AM »

Offline Raven Corella

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 09:46:15 AM »
one big dead family, me likey

Offline Numb

• Sheriff's Department
  • Lesson 1: You cannot win every battle
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 11:49:15 AM »
nice

Spoiler for dont see:
3/10 Humanity
Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Rewcrew

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 12:12:59 PM »
one big dead family, me likey

Dunno to post my dead wife and kids just so you can fap on their dead photos

Can't wait to see this development, army boy.
I will slain Lady Aurora and your pretty little Toreador

Edit:Thanks for support guys I'm going to update relationships and I might put a char story here
Cijeli dan je gledo kako diler gudru valja, niko nije smio cinkati Heroinskog Kralja.Svi su znali kako levat dila losu robu, komsija se zezno i zavrsio u grobu.Njega priveli su ovde nece lezati ni dan ima skupe advokate pa ce odmah ici van.Sudija ga pusta da se brani sa slobode, dokaze da skloni i svjedoke da izbode

Offline $hadow

• Emergency Services
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 02:53:33 PM »
Awesome CP 8)

Offline Rewcrew

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2017, 12:58:08 AM »
Updated some relationships

Online AndreeaM

• Emergency Services
  • Got that good song in my feet.
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2017, 05:37:35 AM »
Updated some relationships

Where's your roomie?
Quote from:  Rudy being Ruby
yea ruby partybreaker because 15 attack dice at diff 2 is totally not gamebreaking and its perfectly ok, he be trippin

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2017, 09:44:35 AM »
the fucking lilian picture killed me

Offline yuri_mccarthy

• Location: Does it really require to be a damn ass old to be a pedophile cz i wanted to apply please? what's the link. fast PM me cz im in a hurry pleaaase.. but wait.. Who is Ruby? is it Rudy? or D4rko, omg, it sounds like Dark-ass to me.. pleaasee, why u keep
  • We're not friend
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2017, 07:13:21 PM »
was he in rcsd now? if so, then that's a great achievement, at last, well done.
Spoiler for Hidden:
me facepalm
doe.