Author Topic: Lady Florence.  (Read 832 times)

Offline Serenity

• Sheriff's Department
Lady Florence.
« on: April 09, 2017, 06:17:58 PM »

Basic Information
Name: Florence Rackham
Race: Vampyr
Place of birth: Kempton, England
Affiliation: Camarilla

Personality
Nature: Caregiver
Demeanor: Paragon.
Motto: "Live and let live."

Family
Marital status: In a relationship
Parents: Governor Tom Rackham. (Deceased)
Siblings: Mary Rackham (Sister)
Relationship w/ parents: Her father died when their ship was sacked in 1792.

Sexual orientation: Bisexual.

Physical Appearance
Weight: 127lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black.
Height: 159 centimeters
Dress size: 8
Shoe Size 5.5
Hairstyle: Partially curly black tips.
Facial Shape: Oval
Body Type: Straight Hourglass

About Her
Does she smoke?: Yes.
Does she drink?: Yes.
Is she religious?: No.
Disciplines:

Presence ●●●●●
Auspex ●●●●●
Celerity ●●●

Opinions
Vampires: Our fellow kindred. Some of them are nice.. someone of them are good bedfellows. But some of them shit on the royal name of the Camarilla.
Werewolves: Not a fan. Some of them can be great people, though some of them can be war hungry cunts.
Fallen Angels: I adore the Fallen.
Abominations: I don't much care..
Mages: A bunch of nerds, usually young and lacking common sense. But some of them are divine to drink.

Relations

-----
[ooo] - Hate: Please die.
[ooo] - Dislike: I don't /like/ you.
[ooo] - Neutral: On the fence.
[ooo] - Like: I enjoy their company.
[ooo] - Friendly: Can be firm but fair - they have my back.
[ooo] - Close friends: Deeply admired, highest friendship level.
[ooo] - Romantic interest: I love you. -----

Spoiler for Hidden:
The Great Era of Piracy.

I always thought that oceans were pretty. I’d stand on hours staring at the ocean from our ship. It makes you think quite deeply about it, each time I glare out to sea I just think about how many generations before me sailed these waters and how many sailors lost their lives on the waterfront. It wasn’t hard getting onto a ship full of horny sailors, having to use the bathroom when they weren’t looking, having to cover my torso in bandages so my breasts could keep their place and my gender a mystery. My hair was down to my shoulders, never washed, just like the other sailors. I had used soot from the gallows on my face to simulate some kind of stubble, although wasn’t too effective. These are the things I had to do to keep my head down and be that one person who no-one realised that they were on their ship. Just keep my head down and be silent, be on my hands and knees and swab the deck. I was a loader. Having to powder the barrels of a cannon before one of the stronger individuals put the shot down the front before they fired. Grunt work, really. Everything I did was just to keep my identity hidden.

See. I used to be a wealthy Governor’s Daughter, Port Royal. After Port Royal, formerly Cagway, got sacked in 1655 during the Jamaican Invasion, that’s when I was conceived. A wealthy governor merely picking whatever woman he wanted, a native, forced: non-consensual, over his bed and that’s how I was born. When transporting a peace treaty from Cagway to Panama, the ship rumbled something awful after a cluster of cannon shot found its way into the Starboard, crashed through the top deck and literally took my father off his feet, making an equally sized hole through the other side of the Captain’s Quarters, obliterating anything that was in its path. I scrambled to my feet and got off the bed, made haste towards the substantial hole in the ship to see nothing less than a fleet of fucking pirates popping off cannon after cannon round through our ship, leaving larger and larger holes. It was like shooting a bleeding pig with a small caliber gun, more and more blood came out of the pig, which was the ship, until it found its way on one side, lopsided from the shots. I realised that this was my time to act, throwing off my rather royal dress and tossing it into the ocean, scrambling around for someone’s striped long johns and silk shirt to at least look like one of theirs. I remember the ship rocking backwards and forwards as I stood, naked like the day I was born facing a cracked mirror, panicking something awful when figuring out of a contingency plan to blend in.

I took off what was my father’s former cutlass, I hesitated but it had to happen. I sliced off what I could to make a scruffier look. had wet plenty of powder with the water that was flooding onto the ship, smearing it all over my hair to give off that rough look. I had some dark blusher, covered my cheeks and chin in it to make it look like I was some sort of roughneck pirate. Screams echoed the ship, orders barked from the First Mate, popping off something called a ‘grapeshot’ which was a bunch of various shells tied together to take down infantry on the ship, making fucking massive holes in the ship like a modern machine gun. No amount of field guns could stop the onslaught of shots which continued to rattle our ship all over the place. I opened up the first aid kit from under my bed, taking out a brown coloured bandage to strap around my ‘obstructions’ on my chest, making my final move. I, Florence Rackham, found myself throwing myself off the ship and into the freezing cold water of the Caribbean, watching what was left of my father’s ship slowly sinking into the water. As the sun went down on the scene that I had been subjected to, one of the enemy ships coming alongside what was left of ours to board and kill whoever was on board. I used this moment as they came close to dive underwater and swim towards their ship, and made my way up the rigging as the entire Galleon’s crew clambered onto Dad’s ship to plunder and loot our belongings. While all this happened, I was stood on their ship, used a mop to swab the decks in silence, keeping to myself, just on my own.

When the enemy crew made their way back to the invading ship, they all seemed to be a little bit startled that one of the pirates remained silent and just swabbed the deck, they asked me a flurry of questions and I ended up responding with some weak accent which no-one spotted, thankfully they were numbskulls, but it could’ve been easily deciphered by someone who was actually intelligent, and since I was just surrounded by idiots, they just ignored me. The captain took his place upon the aftcastle, which was made up by two parallel stairs up onto more of an addressing deck. Everyone was called to attention at their current position, I just looked around and followed on with everyone else because I had no fucking clue what I was doing, really. After a good rabble about how they sacked the ship, I just got back to work. I kept to myself for the most part, ignoring what most people said to me if it wasn’t orders. Some rabble between the men, pretty incoherent was directed about this one pirate, a swashbuckler like most pirates had ended up being a freight train through ships, sacking and destroying whatever crossed its bow. I thought it was nonsense until I met him 300 years later.

This is where the story began to get a little bit grim. I was suffering from a very severe shoulder injury which one of the skilled surgeons on the ship realised when I was trying to lift a sack of flour. I had twisted my lower back and I hit the ship deck pretty damn hard, groaned a little bit and it was at that point, when a woman’s groan was heard by a few nearby shipmates. The closest one, I think his name was Robert, had dropped his mop and ran up the aftcastle to where the captain was overlooking everyone, exclaiming that I was in fact, a female. I struggled to get up while everyone resumed work, only really Robert who realised that it was a woman’s groan.

I got up from my feet and was met by the Captain, Robert and the First and Second mates. The First Mate, Albert, spat on his hand and rubbed it all over my cheek while Robert and the Second Mate had held me still, and they’d finally come to realise that after a month of sailing with me that I couldn’t hide it anymore. The ‘soot’ that I had religiously covered my lower face in, to stimulate some kind of bumfluff was merely washed away with his disgusting spit. That’s when I felt Robert put his pretty buff hands on my waistline, simply pulling my trousers down with some force until my garden of secrecy was exposed to the cool air, and more importantly, to the Captain. This is where I seen my face in the reflection of the Captain’s Quarters’ window go dark red. I felt Robert’s hand squeeze my left buttock rather hard with his disgusting palm, making things a great deal worse. The Captain reached his hand up to my hair, grabbing it by the longer strands and dragged me up towards the Aftcastle, my legs and my upper thighs receiving splinters from the wood as he didn’t even give me the decency to pull them up. Two of the men followed me up as the entire ship stood still, the Captain making it pretty fucking clear that I wasn’t who I claimed to be by shouting it out loud.

There was a moment of stillness when I was there, my body seemed to be arched over the balcony which was displayed by the others, bent over this wooden framing. I felt this pretty thick feeling in my stomach of sickness, as well as a more realistic thick thing prodding through the man’s trousers against my intimacy, cool air slipping past my exposed slit. He pulled my hair back a bit and cut my top straight open, noticing that I had bandages around my chest. He also freed them from their prison as well, my round breasts exposed to the cool air within seconds. The men jeered and laughed at me, even though I served with these men. If you were caught being something you weren’t, all that experience.. gone. I then felt the ruffle of clothing in behind me as the crowd fell silent, then I felt it. For the first time. What it was actually like. His hips made their way closer and closer to mine, his body heat, as this figure of authority had some kind of dominance over me. I felt his throbbing hot member engulf my secrecy within seconds, stuffing whatever length the man had into my smaller compartment, engulfing his length carefully around my folds. I couldn’t help but cry there and then, my face sinking into my arms as the tip of his member’s head pressed against my cervix, almost kissing it fully. I thought it was over, I was new to this whole experience until I felt it slowly slide further back to this cool air I felt at the helm of my cervix, then the same entering feeling going back into me. I couldn’t help myself but whimper in not only pain, but excruciating embarrassment as the men just watched and cheered the Captain on. It was an awkward series of movements until his movements ended up becoming faster and faster, a painful speed for a virgin. At this point my legs and back felt like they were gonna give way, the very angry Captain grabbing the back of my head and smashing it up against the wooden panelling, causing my temple to trickle with blood and begin to mix in with the dried spit from earlier on my cheek. He did it again as men in those days had little respect for women. Ten minutes passed until I felt a searing heat coming from my own intimacy, the sweaty, disgusting male behind me pushing himself in and out of my already raw and aching vagina, then this burning sensation covering my cervix with this eventual steaming hot fluid, which felt like putting cold water on a very raw burn. It was a throbbing, continuous feeling which, I found out later on in life, he had fired ropes of his own semen into my body. I felt weak. Scared. I couldn’t hold a thought in my head without crying. It was horrible for me. It wasn’t over. Some of the men began to feel bad for me, which was a surprise. Including Robert.
I felt this length find its way out of me and the liquid he so carefully inseminated with me trickle out as well, once more a very searing feeling. My eyes were wet with my own tears and sadness, but my ears were still fully functioning. I heard the sound of a sword freeing itself from its leather prison, and the sound of flesh being parted in behind me. I dried my eyes and looked behind me, rather limply, seen Robert’s blade shoved into the Captain’s chest. It was mutiny. And it couldn’t of happened at a better time. I collapsed to the floor after the First and Second mate let go of me, my bare rear hit the floor pretty hard as more men drew their swords and attacked each other for the simple reason that women should be treated properly. I crawled on my hands and knees during the battle towards the Captain’s Quarters with my cutlass still attached to my dropped drawers, and locked the door behind me. I wasn’t going to sit there and fucking wellow like the other women who had been forced, so I just jerked my trousers up and drew my father’s cutlass. The steel was a very pleasing sight, just seeing the sword made all my problems go away, since he had my name engraved across it. I took a few drinks of a bottle of rum, putting a flintlock pistol in my left hand and my sword on my right. I had no fighting experience but I felt like a hungry lion when I made my way out there. The first round I shot struck up against the First Mate’s temple, splattering his brains all over the Aftcastle. I holstered the pistol and made my way into the battle, rage filling my desire to kill. After I was embraced, it was completely different, but for now, I felt anarchy running through my veins. My second target was, funnily enough, the Second Mate.

I felt the cut of my steel slice his fucking leg clean off, he dropped to the floor and clutched what was left of his severed limb. He then felt his last feeling when my length penetrated his stomach over and over again with this heavy blade, I had found strength in the darkness. It felt fucking great. After I killed the Second and First Mate, Robert killing the Captain and remnants who were sided with that trio dying off in the battle, there was silence. I stood on the Apt of the ship somehow becoming a Captain. Not one hour ago I was bent over the bannister, now I was the queen of the ship. The remnants of the men raising their cutlasses and rapiers into the air in harmony, cheering me on surprisingly. But there was one more thing that needed to be addressed. Robert. I swung my cutlass around and put it up against the man’s throat in rage, prodding the sharper end against his exposed flesh. He dropped his sword mercifully to the ground, but my more forgiving side cast him over the side. It wasn’t his fault, I knew it wasn’t, but he still attributed to it. He was given a lifeboat and a day’s food ration before leaving.

I set course to the port of Eleuthera, bringing down the pirate flags on an unmarked ship, eventually arrived after a three day’s course. I stood by the rigging and just posed as one of the men drew an illustrated picture of me kicking over a chest of gold, even though it was fucking empty.

I felt as if I did the right thing. I divided up the plunder and gave the men the full, fair share due to the fact that they fought for me once and I needed to repay the favour somehow. I sold the ship and everything that was on it, hoping to find myself a business of some kind. It ended up with me walking into a cathouse with a fair amount of money, looking for a job. That’s where I met my Sire. A Toreador, like how I became. It didn’t really take too long to get some work, which became my full time occupation:

Running a brothel in France.

The French were nice, hospitable people, the complete opposite of what the English described them as. It was pretty nice. A three story cat house with about 12 rooms and an assortment of fine women. It was my job to hire the women and security, everything. I only took a small piece of whatever the women were making, so if they were spreading their legs for 5 gold a time, I’d only take two pieces for myself for their food and everything. It was a nice structure. I’d say I was a good owner, definitely. The previous owner co-ran the house with me, which was nice that I wouldn’t always have to be the one doing all the work. He was great. On one night after locking up, I found a very shocking revelation that one of the women were… different. I had opened up the door after I thought she was finished with a customer, finding the woman feasting on the man’s neck while he just stared at the roof in ecstasy. Vampires? Sounds crazy, right? Well it was a reality, and it still is. Her sire, the co-owner, bit me a few seconds after I was about to fucking scream.

When I woke up, I felt cold. I didn’t breath, I couldn’t do anything. I was laying on the floor, naked, surrounded by many men and women who were also naked, as well as my Sire, in the basement. They told me: “We have decided… collectively, that you should be one of us as your beauty and your amazing kindness and methods should not just die away in 40 years, and should be preserved forever.” I was a changed woman. I died, technically, and I’m still dead. My whole life changed within the blink of an eye to become a woman who would never feel pleasure ever again? That was a bit of a bad deal. But how much would you pay to change forever? Just because I was good looking? What the fuck.

Piracy died in the caribbean about 50 years later. My girls had serviced many people over the years, which gave me enough money to emigrate to the Americas. Specifically, North America. The group of Toreador who I was with taught me the ways of their clan, specifically their ultimate power and how to keep yourself concealed. The art of seduction was a very, very easy method to get what I wanted, so I stuck to that. Fairly simple work really for me, just lead a bunch of horny gabbers into an alleyway and you’ve got yourself a feast. It was a sad time for me, one of the only sets of emotions I had felt after my embrace, but that’s for another time.

War.

The United States went to war against each other, a civil war which would’ve been later named as the ‘American Civil War’. Turns out that the Civil War was based off the ideology of Slavery between the Confederacy and the Union Armies of the North. I myself ran a series of cathouses across the United States from the North and South and business came to a grinding halt due to the rebels fighting for what they believed in. I did live in the North States but I always hated the idea of slavery, it was a very awful time for people and I would’ve never wished that upon anyone. It doesn’t help that I hate niggers though. The war was fought over five years, many casualties between all of them. I had left the whoring industry for a little while, paid a few soldiers returning home to make me a house just near Washington out in the plains just so I could practice art. I loved drawing and painting. The secrecy of a woman always pleased me, same with the fact that body art is the best and easiest thing to draw and illustrate. I’d find myself lost in a person’s body after drawing it, awed by the art since it just gave off this.. gorgeous effect from it. The war put an end to Slavery which gave a lot of niggers free reign over the United States, which I didn’t mind too much.

I came out of hiding in 1867 so I could get back into the cathouse business, being Lady Florence for quite a long time after the war, having some kind of renown through different and harsh times. Vampires and the like weren’t too common in the United States at that time which made easy pickings for me, until a weary traveller wandered into my home. A wizard, more specifically a mage of some kind. I had used what money I could to refine my looks since he was a man who didn’t really give a shit about using his power, just getting paid. He enhanced my features quite marvellously, my rump became larger as well as my assets on my chest to give off this real look of being a class A courtesan. The business was booming. Men coming home when women had left them and the whole economy being royally fucked after the Civil War. Where there were railroad towns there were cathouses, where there were truck stops and main cities, there were cathouses. It was a very lucrative business, even if you only just skim off the top of their earnings. Years and years passed until prostitution was illegal and you had to have permits to run such an establishment so I just gave up. His name? The one who came into my home? He gave me the name John, but I travelled for a while trying to track him down, and he ended up living in a place called ‘Red County’ years later.

Well would you look at that? The United States found its way into another war. After tensions rising in Europe and Russia, our british redcoats being stuck in the war since 1914 meant that the US just HAD to step in at one point. We were thrown into ‘The Great War’ in 1917 and from what we heard there were a lot of Garou attacking us Americans disguised as the jerries. Which meant that we, as a Camarilla had to get involved. We were built up of three different clans; Toreador, Brujah and Tremere, which was perfect for us. Though I wasn’t much of a combatant in terms of fighting, this is where I got my big break. The Tremere, also known as the magicians were able to modify our bodies to make us optimum soldiers in the trenches. I had to eventually discontinue the brothel anyway, as I just could not be arsed to properly figure out how to make it all legal, so I, Florence Rackham, was involved in the my fourth war.

It was a war like no other. Selection process was pretty easy, able to just get a boat to Europe, find a battlefield, find a bunch of dead people, steal their clothing and rifle and bam, you were into the fray like an older, experienced chicken surrounded by chicks. There was me, Bartholomew, Tess and Friedrich who all volunteered to go get stuck in and knock back the wolves… turn the tide a little bit. I had those breasts that I worked so hard for shrunk into a flat, small space on my chest, my hair disappeared… my absolutely luscious curves also found their way into building something that was going to become a killing machine. We were part of ‘King’ squad, 64th US Infantry Regiment. We were usually stationed as a defensive trench until we sought action at Meuse-Argonne in 1918. This battle would’ve slowly turned the tide completely, though through the entire war we never killed even one Werewolf or variation of that. When the war ended, I stayed on as a male for a couple more years, not being able to fuck women was such a displeasure to not only me, but to the women I wished to bed. After a little while Bart (The male who changed me) eventually gave me my old body back. Which was also nice when he added the ability for my body to be warm without any further modifications done.

I had bought myself a quiet ranch, a few chickens, cattle and got myself a real business, legitimate, set up. I mostly hired ‘African Americans’ since ‘niggers’ were a bad term for them anymore, even though that’s all they use anymore in the present day. The best part about being immortal is you not having to sleep, so I was working the farm day and night to get a good bankroll, then I would ride into town on a horse and carriage and sell my produce to local towns and cities, make plenty of money. I would occasionally bring a man home with me to feed on, but if I ever got desperate for blood, I was surrounded by it and I had so much of it. Pigs needed to be butchered didn’t they? I had my own barnhouse for my butchering work, and it was easy to kill an animal with a Griswold and string it up, then just cut its throat and you’d have your own reserves of blood. I never really used vehicles like cars or anything, I would’ve just used the better method of horsepower, literally.

I found myself compelled to join the local Camarilla coterie in Red County, so I packed my bags and left.

That’s where I’m headed. Red County.

[/center]
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 07:34:48 PM by Serenity »

Offline Skeeper0

Re: Lady Florence.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 06:27:50 PM »
looks good

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline AndreeaM

• Emergency Services
  • /!\ Cancer /!\
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 06:29:56 PM »
Really nice! I wish you best of luck!
Quote from:  Rudy being Ruby
yea ruby partybreaker because 15 attack dice at diff 2 is totally not gamebreaking and its perfectly ok, he be trippin

Am greșit și eu, dar cine nu greșește?
Ai greșit și tu, greșeala se plătește!

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 06:40:33 PM »
Nice, good luck.
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 06:44:46 PM »
Pretended to be friendly for Ash, got drunk and then wrapped up in a towel like a baby. 10/10

Offline smackzappa

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 07:03:26 PM »
good character, had some good rp

Offline Raven Corella

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 08:38:48 PM »
oh my

Offline Lucid

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • I love the shore
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 10:28:38 PM »
Yennefer.. Well, fuck me

Offline Serenity

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2017, 01:02:34 AM »
Yennefer.. Well, fuck me

careful what you wish for.

Thanks for all the lovely comments.

Offline Skeeper0

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2017, 12:21:33 PM »
Yennefer.. Well, fuck me

careful what you wish for.

Thanks for all the lovely comments.
LmAo. Furry Womble is savaaaage!

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline $hadow

• Emergency Services
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 12:45:04 PM »
great CP 8)

she tried to "mind probe" from miles away though
definitely changed my mind about Toreadors

Offline AndreeaM

• Emergency Services
  • /!\ Cancer /!\
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2017, 06:31:02 PM »
great CP 8)

she tried to "mind probe" from miles away though
definitely changed my mind about Toreadors

Toreadors can be quite op in mind tricks.
Quote from:  Rudy being Ruby
yea ruby partybreaker because 15 attack dice at diff 2 is totally not gamebreaking and its perfectly ok, he be trippin

Am greșit și eu, dar cine nu greșește?
Ai greșit și tu, greșeala se plătește!

Offline Adrian

• Don't fuuck with me.
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2017, 10:15:06 PM »
dollar hoe

Offline Clementine

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2017, 11:27:22 PM »
Nice Character profile!
Snuggly

Offline Smoke

• are you my real dad
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2017, 08:40:51 AM »
Unaesthetic as fuck, tbh.
People too erp hungry to comment the truth.