Author Topic: Witch Hunt.  (Read 666 times)

Offline Simon

• Game Administrator
Witch Hunt.
« on: September 23, 2017, 04:30:46 PM »
* The news broadcast begins, having the reporter present information of actuality: *

DEADLY ATTACK IN CALIFORNIA
Yesterday, the 17th of July, a mother and her daughter were found dead in their home in southern California. The Police Department have conducted an investigation and have come to report this as a rather unusual occurence. There were no signs of a break-in, and nothing was taken from the residence. The two bodies were found in the living room, brutally slaughtered, whereas a third body was found, in the backyard of the family's home. Said third body could not be identified, as it was horribly disfigured. The bodies are yet to undergo their autopsy, hopefully bringing the investigators a lead, having none as of now.

No further information is found regarding the above on the internet, television or in newspapers. It is not mentioned again, and the names of the victims, or the exact address are not disclosed. Being the only source of information, it leaves much to interpret as to why and who killed the family and the man.

Imbued who have created an account on the hunter-net and are apart of the subscription to receive e-mails through it are presented with the following upon checking the site:

ONE UNREAD MESSAGE

Spoiler for VIEW MESSAGES:

*NOTE: This is an IC event in which you may participate, starting from you seeing the broadcast; those who have Hunter characters may PM me for additional information if they seek it through the hunter-net.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 04:34:11 PM by Simon »

Offline Skeeper0

Re: Witch Hunt.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 04:53:51 PM »
**Eddie reaches home, dropping himself on his couch and starting the TV. As he hears the news, he walks over to his computer, logging into the Net, where his friends were already chatting.**

**BB04 has connected to the server.**

BB04:"what yall doin, guys? have u heard about that murder? its been on the TV some mins ago. lets dig it a little bit more, whatre you thinkin bout it?"
Neor742: "Yes, let's do this. I will send you all the links I will gather. Contact the others in a meanwhile.

**BB04 and Neor742 have left the server.**

**The crew kept searching information about the said subject, yet nothing has popped up on the entire internet. Finding this suspicious, they have sent the details to any other VA around Red County, informing them of the strange event. However they have covered their steps carefully, deleting any information that might demask or trace them.**

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline $hadow

• Emergency Services
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 05:03:08 PM »
**Emily shakes her head after reading the message on the Net, and reaches for her phone to make a call.**

Offline Alexandru

• Emergency Services
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 10:48:15 AM »
*Akasuki would drive his car around as he hears the news onto the radio, as he'd then speak to himself.*

*That's one interesting murder case... No traces or nothing...Very suspicious.*

Offline Iron

• Helper
  • Professional & Expensive Mapper
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 09:10:42 PM »
Kai looks at the screen that Edward shows him. He looks somewhat uninterested.
Kai<<"So what? A beast killed them and the local police don't know how to handle supernaturals. What is new?"
Ed>>"There is no info about it anywhere on the web."
Kai<<"Go to the local PD and you can fetch the information remotely there."
Ed>>"It's all the way there... In Cali.."
Kai<<"Fine then... I will go fetch it when I feel like it I suppose..."

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • professional samp player
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 03:58:08 PM »
*tychus continues his day as normal and doesnt monologue because he knows nobody is listening to him through a fourth wall.*

Offline K3im4

• Aereo.
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 04:12:03 AM »
Margaret White frowns as she throws the radio through the window and it hits someone by accident**
She says in teeth: I'm sure it's my husband.
<<Tout ce que vous regardez est pas ce qui se prétend être, la réalité est aveuglé par l'altération de la nature, telle est la question subjective découvrir la vérité de ce qui est vraiment propre.>>

Offline ArtVandelay

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 08:01:18 PM »
**Orion Winterfall slowly shakes his head in disbelief as he's listening to the broadcast.**
Orion Winterfall says: Well--that's interesting. The world seems to be getting darker every damm day.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 08:03:09 PM by ArtVandelay »