Author Topic: Natalia Aqua  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Lirbo

• Aligatus Sanguis
Natalia Aqua
« on: September 27, 2017, 05:14:27 AM »
Natalia Aqua
"Beauty is just a cover for the inner demon"

General

Name: Natalia Aqua.
Embrace Age: 18.
Origin: French.
Sexual Preference: Females mostly.
Race: Vampire - Brujah.
Hobbies: Sports (mostly wrestling), hanging out with friends, styling and fashion and fooling around with humans.
Likes: The fact that people being confused thinking she's a Toreador, fooling around with humans, fashion, science, technology and the gay culture.
Dislikes: Traitors, shapeshifters, people who resist to fight her, racists and homophobes.

Appearance

Body

Hair Color: Blonde.
Eyes Color: Green.
Skin Color: White and slightly pale.
Height: 5'11 ft / 180 cm.
Weight: 116 pounds / 53 kg.
Body Shape: Skinny but in shape.

Clothing

Head: Wearing a black cap, fake nerdy glasses, makeup, eyeliner and red lipstick.
Torso: Black knitted stretch shirt.
Spine: Black heart tattoo with spikes around above the butt.
Hands: Red polish on the nails.
Bottom: Black destroyed jeans.
Foot: Black high heel shoes.

Social

Index

Honor
Sexual Attraction
Favorite
Neutral
Dislike
Hate
[💀] Dead
[☠️] Killed by Natalia

Factions

Family: I love you so much and It's so hard to live without you, unfortunately I would have to get used to it since you're not gonna stay there forever.

Vampires: Each one of us was picked because of a reason, let's not fight between each other, it's just making us weak against the enemy.

Camarilla: I respect your rules and I do believe they're important, most of them, yes. however I hate the way you're being handled.

Anarchs: I like my freedom and I like that nobody telling me to bow down, yeah I like this.

Sabbat: You're a waste of unlife, you're worse just like the dogs, go frag yourself somewhere else you frenzied motherfuckers.

Independants: You prefer to stay out of this and that's understandable.

Spoiler for Clans:
Brujah: We're damn Crinos in human form, I love my clan so badly.

Toreador: Gorgeous creatures that love fashion and I believe that we have A LOT in common, people ask me a lot if I'm a Toreador.

Tremere: I like those magics you perform, it's fucking amazing!

Gangrel: I don't know much about you since I have never really met deeply one of you, I just know some.

Giovanni: Some odd shit, summoning ghosts and what not, do whatever the fuck you wish but don't get me involved.

Assamite: You're too tricky and sneaky, I don't like this you're also too mysterious.

Malkavian: NO! YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATHS! GO TO SEE A FUCKING PSYCHIATRIST.

Lasombra: Each one of you is worse than the other, EVERY fucking Lasombra I've met was worse than the previous one.

Humans / Ghouls: You guys are foolish and funny, I like to fuck around with you, it makes me laugh.

Werewolves: You stinky filthy creatures, I have no deal with you, just stay away from me and that would be good for both of the sides you monsters.

Tainted Werewolves: Not sure what are you supposed to be anyway, I never spent time learning about the dogs culture and I'm not interested to, however you seem to be unstable, I would prefer to keep in distance although you seem to be friendly.

Hybrids: Yeah... what are you anyway? another deformity of the nature? cool, I don't know you and I'm pretty sure I don't wanna know you... yeah that's pretty much it.

Feras: You're just like the dogs, but more advanced, fuck off you piece of deformity.

Demons: I know that I'm supposed to beware from you but you guys saved my ass too many times to hate you and I have

Mages: You're the worst, I'd prefer to worship the 'Children of Gaia' rather than you, you're the devil himself, stay away from me you bastards.
No idea what to think of you, I've faced your ugly and shitty side and I've met the nice side of yours. I will keep an eye on you to see what exactly are you supposed to be.

Hunters: You gotta see a doctor, seriously... you are trying to hunt me and my kind down because we're trying to live our lives? piss off you idiots.

People

Touka Akiyama: You're the most loyal person ever, I have been betrayed by many people that I loved, close friends that were like family for me. But you are special, you're the most amazing person I have met in my life, I'm so glad that you are mine.

Kevin Foster: There is a reason that I ghouled you and that's because I see potential in you. However you need to start listening to me more carefully, and stop hating the kindred society, they are your new family.

[☠️] Yasuo Sight: My lovely Ghoul, I see a lot of potential in you, I had no idea you knew so much about supernaturals around before ghouling you. You're indeed making me proud for gifting you some of my powers.
You've breached the masquerade and discussed with mortals about supernaturals. Other to that you went against my command to shut any activity against the contract over Maybach's head. No human would be responsible for the death of a kindred. I had to do what I have done, rest in peace.

Alain Beauregard: You were my best friend then you told me it was all interests and you left me alone, afterwards you came back and told me that you did it just to protect me from your sire and her crazy habits. I don't know anymore what to think about you.

Niko Brown: Another friendly kindred, I don't know much about you but you're pretty okay so far.

Garret Kenney: I didn't get to know you so much but you seem to be a nice guy, rest in peace friend.

Garret Wakefield: You are fucking odd creature, Sabbat material, gladly I haven't heard from you anymore since Alain evicted you out.

Blake Wakefield: You are the worst, you were an annoyance time after time and we forgave you incredible amount of times, eventually you turned on us after we had mercy on your life, wrong move, now we're dancing on your ashes.

Angelo Castello: I have no idea who the hell are you and why people telling me that I'm a female version of yours, whoever wouldn't you be... Mysterious one.

Rebecca Delaney: Well we were cool but I'm not really sure what are your intentions, you think we didn't notice you sneaking into the bathroom to hear our conversation?

Kimberly Kavanaugh: We're fine I guess, you're friend and cool, however I'm not happy from the fact that you just stood aside while I had to fight that Mason when he sent his dogs on Alain.

Eliga Alba: I'm cool with you to be honest, I do respect and suspect at once, however you seem to be friendly enough to be by your side.

Mason Freeman: Fuck off, disrespecting me at my haven, you can go and command your dogs to dip their balls right into your throat you fucking monster, I knew there was something wrong with you since the first time we met.

Edward Harris: Ahh you're cool to be honest, sometimes a little bit silly but I must say that I do find potential in you.

Richard Hemingway: You seem to be a nice person, we can keep in touch why not?

Daniel McBrooks: I'm not sure yet if you're with me or against me, for now I declare you to be neutral, sometimes you disrespect me, I'm not sure if you're just fooling or actually meaning to that.

Jonathan H Heller: You seem to be a nice and a patient person after that situation with Gabriel, I like it (Doesn't know that he's a werewolf).
Another dog, I thought you'd be mature than you are, no wonder you were under a hunt. I hope they would take you down. I hate you and your selfish pride.

Stuart Pothead: It is appraised that you knew to admit your mistake, you have also shown me the other side of you so I believe we're cool for now.

Edward Blackbear: I still don't know what to think about you due to the fact that you were extremely rude and annoying and almost made me to smash your skull into the wall, you came to apologize but I'm pretty sure it was all because you had interest that I will send a report on that officer as well.

Emily Martinez: Oh well, so you are a hunter, I'm obviously gonna keep some distance after you broke up with Stuart, who knows what your intentions would be now.

Akasuki Smith: Fool boy, my childe. Yeah you're sometimes acting like a fucking idiot and getting a bitch slap from me, however I do see potential in you and that's the reason that I have granted you our blessed 'curse'.

[💀] Voltaire Savage: You're a charismatic and born leader person, I like the way you handle the stuff around and I appreciate what you've done for the kindred society, however I'd like to see you more around. You seem to be missing lately.
Led our kind to a victory, made the Iocal kindreds to ditch the Camarilla and even managed to get the town to a condition that there are more tainted werewolf than normal ones. A hero, no words. Rest In Peace my friend.

Rico Desoto: I don't know what happened but I just woke up in your hands after Nameless tried to take me and Seyama down, I appreciate it so much, also for now I guess we're equal after I saved you when you were shot.

Nixon Beckett: You're cool, but stop looking at my ass fool!

Eric Sutherlands: You're a nice guy after all, you're always down for help and stuff, however I think you should take some distance from this Daniel, he's tearing you down.

Shayara Laylah: I never met you, just heard about you from your cleansed ghoul, too bad that you left him alone, yeah he's stupid from time to time and need to get one into the face to chill down, but he's useful after all.

Alice Fox: You seem to be a great person, you're also cute and full of passion. We have a lot of things in common, your only downside is that you're unfortunately a werewolf but I guess I can let it go since you're attracting me.

Michael Tucker: Come on... Start taking care of yourself, you can't put it all on me. I am trying to help you around but if you're that idiot that you get yourself into troubles over and over again I don't know what more can I do for you.

Mcgor Andrew: Oh come on you little pathetic guy who thinks he's a badass, stop trying bullying other people around, you're just making yourself a joke. You ain't the gangbanger busta you're trying to be. Get a normal job and start living standard lives, this game is too big on you.

Lawrence Everett: Unlike the rest of the other police officers you seem to be quite cool, you help me quite a lot and that's honored, however you're still a police officer and who knows if you will turn on me one day, only time will tell.

Marcus Portbelly: You're supposed to be a police officer or a criminal? I didn't understand yet. You're threating civilians around with knives and insulting all over around without even thinking how it represents the department. In addition you're a boring person and you seem to be a schizoid.

Mikhail Zharkov: You got me arrested for slipping with my car due to the rain, you treated me like shit all the way to the department and didn't stop telling me that I'm retarded and you even threated to break my legs if I won't lay on the car hood and the list goes on. The only reason I didn't break your face yet was because I DO know that you know something, you didn't even react when you didn't see that Lasombra guy on my CCTVs although he was right next to you. In addition you didn't run away once you saw that werewolf shapeshifting to his war form. You still didn't say a word to me for saving your ass there, but we'll see maybe you'd thank me soon and apologize for your shitty behavior.

Catherine Giovanni: I thought we were friends, however when I asked for your help to delete memory you said that I'm not trusted and you demanded cash from me in order to do that, it's not really about the cash, I don't give a fuck about money. It's about the fact that you actually asked for it.

Elizabeth Beckett: I barely know you, however I know that you're shapeshifting into animals and you're pretending to be Edward's dog, I ain't sure what are you yet. Only time will tell and I will keep patient.

Kyle Steward: You're a cool person however you're quite mentally stuck in the past and you don't have the social skills to communicate properly in today's society.

Bjorn Stark: You're just another scum of Gaia, I don't know much about you but that obviously pissed me off when you escaped with your dogs without paying Alice for the fixes.

Selene Vitalis: You're another dog as well, a friend of that Bjorn I don't like you at all, complying with their shit.

Zachariah Novak: You too... another dog go smell each other's anuses at the forest with your friend Bjorn.

Jacob Houghton: A hunter, however seem to be a quite okay. Foolish, couldn't take down a wolf and tried to do it with a crossbow. You seem to be a new one that has no experience at all, I'm gonna take advantage of that and turn you against the wolves mainly.

Elvis Bradford: You seem to be pretty idiot, however you're still friendly and cool with others, I wonder who embraced you although to your mental illness.

Pavel Checkov: I don't have much to say, you're a nice fella.

Jenna Slice: I like you, you're a lovely and a cute girl, sometimes I feel that you're the only one who really understand me.

Abel Savu: When I told you what happened with Gabriel you didn't even laugh, you just started raging and that just proved me that you are a true friend. Currently my best one to be honest after Alain confused me with his odd plans. You are extremely similar to him, however you're more friendly.

Alexander Wolf: I like you and all, you're a nice person and you're kinda reminding me Kevin Foster, however you should stop looking at my ass before your balls will be gone forever. And stop fucking trying to get ghouled or embraced, you're a damn wolf so keep dancing and getting shitfaced with black spirals.

Mariana Hernandez: I like you, you're a strong women, however it's a bit manly. Anyway you should be more opened to people around instead of mocking them instantly.

Taylor Knight: Just stop getting into other people's business, you are a shame to our kind, you think you can do whatever you want and command people around. I can't wait to mock you in public.
You came to apologize to me and according to your words you almost kissed my toes, as you are a kindred I'd give you a second opportunity to show me that you're not just an asshole, we'll see how things would go from now on.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 01:48:09 PM by Lirbo »

Offline Dielan

Re: Natalia Aqua
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 05:27:09 AM »
another qt3.14 female brujah great

Offline ibrahimqaud

• Ripperino
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 06:36:58 AM »
nice cp.

no nikolai???
Spoiler for Characters List:
Nikolai Kotov [Ghoul] (Current)
Hayato Yamazuki [Human] (Inactive)
Keith Black [Human] (Inactive)
Sean Jefferson [Human] (Inactive)
Spoiler for complaints:

Offline yuri_mccarthy

• Location: Does it really require to be a damn ass old to be a pedophile cz i wanted to apply please? what's the link. fast PM me cz im in a hurry pleaaase.. but wait.. Who is Ruby? is it Rudy? or D4rko, omg, it sounds like Dark-ass to me.. pleaasee, why u keep
  • We're not friend
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 06:57:25 AM »
I'm loving this cp.
doe.

Offline Skeeper0

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 08:19:33 AM »
another qt3.14 female brujah great
5/5 str 3/5 dex 5/5 stam 4/5 potence
perfect housewife

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline Lucid

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • I love the shore
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 09:10:35 AM »
Hunters: You gotta see a doctor, seriously... you are trying to hunt me and my kind down because we're trying to live our lives? I noticed that most of you are police officers, piss off you idiots.

Not all hunters are like that, but I am guessing you met Simon's char, haha

Offline Simon

• Game Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 10:16:00 AM »
Hunters: You gotta see a doctor, seriously... you are trying to hunt me and my kind down because we're trying to live our lives? I noticed that most of you are police officers, piss off you idiots.

she didn't yet, better hope it remains like that

Offline Alexis_Alves

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2017, 11:13:35 AM »
nice mg about hunters

say hello  ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline $hadow

• Emergency Services
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2017, 12:40:53 PM »

loool

Hey btw nice CP ;)

"Devil himself" about Mages
I'm pretty sure u meant the edgy Edward lol
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 12:48:25 PM by $hadow »

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• ooc agreement buddy, cant erp
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2017, 01:34:54 PM »
Too long. Generic female character. Not interesting  what so ever. Work on it.

Offline Simon

• Game Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2017, 01:42:02 PM »
hunters aren't public knowledge to supernaturals, i doubt Natalia met any, nor get to know what they are

Offline Lirbo

• Aligatus Sanguis
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2017, 01:57:24 PM »
hunters aren't public knowledge to supernaturals, i doubt Natalia met any, nor get to know what they are

Her sire told her what hunters are, kinda basic information to be honest, all she knows that they're humans that are basically "friends of god" who tries to take them down, beside the fact she suspect two people already to be them, I won't specify it here to avoid MG.

Offline Skeeper0

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2017, 02:08:11 PM »

loool

Hey btw nice CP ;)

"Devil himself" about Mages
I'm pretty sure u meant the edgy Edward lol
kek

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline Lurker

• oy vey
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2017, 03:37:13 PM »
marry me

Online Skull

• Meeoow
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2017, 05:48:26 PM »
Awesome CP
keep going!
Life is awesome without lying.

when u get reported by yasuo sight who does not even roleplay the effects of the curse caused by vasha and he goes on calling others ''mg bullshit''