Author Topic: Stephen "Sings-The-Tales" Hoechlin  (Read 2926 times)

Offline Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
  • Everyone has their time.
Stephen "Sings-The-Tales" Hoechlin
« on: October 07, 2017, 12:33:18 PM »

“I ask nothing of you that you should not want to give for Gaia. Stand with me and She may yet be saved!”

Spoiler for Music:

Names: Stephen Demyan Hoechlin.
Date of birth: 01/12/1979.
Place of birth: Peterborough, Canada.
Auspice: Galliard.

Galliard is one of the five Auspices under which a Garou may be born. Represented by the Gibbous Moon, the Galliard sings the soul of the Garou. They are the voice of the People, calling them to battle and inspiring them to greatness in life and in death. They are also keepers of traditions, carrying the lore of tribes all the way back to the beginning.

Nature: Competitor.

The Competitor takes great excitement in the pursuit of victory. To the Competitor, every task is new challenge to meet and a new contest to win. Indeed, the Competitor sees all interactions as some sort of opportunity for her to be the best – the best leader, the most productive, the most valuable or whatever. Corporate raiders, professional athletes and impassioned researchers are all examples of Competitor Archetypes. -Regain one point of Willpower whenever you succeed at a test or challenge. Especially difficult victories, may at the Storyteller’s discretion, allow you to regain multiple Willpower points.
Conformist

Demeanor: Celebrant.

The Celebrant takes joy in her cause. Whether the character’s passion is battle, religious fervor, foiling her rivals or reading fine literature, it gives the Celebrant the strength to withstand adversity. Given the chance, the Celebrant will indulge in her passion as deeply as possible. Unlike the Fanatic, the Celebrant pursues her passion not out of duty, but out of enthusiasm. Crusaders, hippies, political activists and art enthusiasts are Celebrant Archetypes. -Regain a point of Willpower whenever you pursue your cause or convert another character to the same passion. Conversely, lose a point of temporary Willpower whenever you are denied your passion or it is badly lost to you.

Tribe: Silver Fangs.

The "Alpha Tribe" of the Garou Nation, the Silver Fangs are traditional rulers and war leaders. These noble Garou are known for their physical beauty, courage, and honor. Sadly, many younger members of the tribe suffer from odd quirks -- absent-mindedness, mild hallucinations, somnambulism -- nothing overtly psychotic, but noticeable nevertheless. The powerful history of the tribe lays a heavy burden on the shoulders of its members, and many are too proud to ask for help. The plight of the Silver Fangs epitomizes the tragedy of the Garou in general. Although proud and outwardly strong, the Fangs suffer from diseases of the spirit and mind. Inbreeding and harano have weakened the foundation of the tribe, and although they strive to set things right, it may already be too late.

House: House Unbreakable Heart.

Ambassadors and emissaries for the Silver Fangs they are often the middlemen between the tribe and the rest of the Garou nation, located in Canada and the Midwestern United States.

Camp: Renewalists.

Home to the tribe's "young Turks", the Renewalists advocate the integration of new ideas and, perhaps, new blood into the tribe, to stave off stagnation. For obvious reasons, the Renewalists do not get along well with the Royalists

Totem: The Falcon.

Falcon is a strong and noble spirit. He has a great insight into the hearts of the Garou, holding honor and dignity paramount. Falcon guides the Silver Fangs with strenght and confidence, commanding the utmost respect from spirits and werewolf alike. With the popularity of the falconry among the wealthy elite, Falcon keeps a close eye on the human nobility, helping the Silver Fangs insert themselves more easily into this privileged community.

Pack: Fangs of Gaia, under the Totem Wolverine.

Wolverine is among the most warlike of the Totem spirits. He is tireless in battle and shows no mercy to his foes; size matters not to him, only that he is fighting an enemy. Though not the strongest of creatures, Wolverine will continue to fight long after the mightiest giant has fallen from exhaustion. The anger of the Wolverine makes him truly unmerciful, a trait many see as disturbing. Wolverine is always willing to teach his Children the ways of combat, giving them the stamina to be as tireless in battle as their Totem. But Wolverine is not content with making doughty warriors of his Children; he must also share with them his fury. To do this, he shows them a scene from the heart of the Wyrm.

Ethnicity: German-Russian.
Race: Werewolf.
Hair colour: Blonde.
Eye colour: Blue.
Height: 190cms.
Weight: 81kgs.

Glabro Form:
Spoiler for Glabro:
Crinos Form:
Spoiler for Crinos:
Hispo Form:
Spoiler for Hispo:
Lupus Form:
Spoiler for Lupus:

Parents: Alive.
Siblings: One sister.
Relationship with siblings/parents: Well mentained.
Martial status: Single.
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual.
Children: None.
Is he religious: Gaian.
Does he smoke/drink: No and yes, often.

Goals/dreams:

- Eliminate the Wyrm minions that he encounters.
- Become a respected Elder.
- Lead his own pack. Become the leader of the pack he currently belongs to.
- Build a family.
- Master a lifetimes work of Howls.
- Occupy the Seat of the Master of the Howl.

Relations

-----
[ooo] - Enemy/Despise: Distrust, hate.
[ooo] - Dislike: Distant, avoiding.
[ooo] - Neutral: No judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person.
[ooo] - Good opinion: Appreciation, like.
[ooo] - Close friends: Admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.
[ooo] - Romantic interest: Love, adoration.
-----

Delilah Beaulieu: "Where are you?"

Kenneth Vallon: "A Fianna, a bard, a respectable member of the Garou Nation, and over all of these, the Elder of the Sept. I appreciated that he welcomed me on the Sept's lands and thanked me for the help my ancestors have offered. He offered me sustain, good advice and help. This man is deserves all the respect he is being given." "The way the Wyrm falls under his whip is satisfying to watch, honestly. Someday, I will be a match for both him and the Warder; until that day, I need to learn more and more." "His stories are fascinating and he's a model to follow. His speech is encouraging and influences those around with confidence, exactly like a true leader should."

Kevin Harbough: "Your typical Fenrir Ahroun at the first sight. Hotheaded, ready to fight at any point, which is not a bad thing actually. When he opens his mouth though, you can hear the words of a great leader and tactician. He deserves his seat as the Warder of the Sept." "Reliable and eager to help and train other Garou." "Who would have thought that you will choose me, Falcon's Beak to be one of the members of your pack. Is it because of me being a Galliard, or is there another reason, Warder?"

Zachariah Novak: "Seems to be a good person; he deserves the rank he posseses. I hope that my expectations will match reality, although only time knows it." "He has helped me, and I appreciate it. I can consider him one of my friends now." "Gone."

David Wimbleton: "You are the Wyrmfoe for a reason. Even if I do not know anything about you yet, you proved yourself to the rest; there's time to define our relationship." "A brave warrior, yet he cannot control his anger that better. Even though he has mistaken, he indeed is sorry for it. A great Fiann, I must add." "David "Bites-First" Wimbleton; this man has recently became my family, alongside with the members of the pack." "I can see the way you're treating the cubs, and I do not agree with it, brother. Take them easy, they are teenagers, they will disobey you sooner or later, and we are there to teach them."

Bjorn Stark: "The first impression is that you like fucking around, a lot. Prove yourself useful and that might change." "Thank you for your help, Bjorn. The wound is better now." "One of the members of the pack. Oh Bjorn..there's a lot to come for us all, and you know it very well."

Selene Vitalis: "A decent Fury, good to have around. Once again, a decent person, nothing more to say about her." "When you first meet Selene, you can see the cold, with a stick up her ass woman; get to know her better, try establishing a friendship and prove yourself worthy, and you could even get a smile and a chuckle from her." "She offered herself to listen to what bothers me, and I appreciate it. It seems that she is absent lately; the Sept duties are taking most of her time probably."

Izuna the Kitsune: "The first Kitsune I've ever met. I have to say, he uses his blade in a rather interesting way. There is something to learn from every changing breed after all, right?"

Damien Ashton: "This Get knows his way with the hammer and the nails. A handy craftsman, yet I have never seen him fighting. I guess that he hasn't bought his Fostern rank with free candies and drinks though, I have high expectations from him."

Kijake Taonga: "Brother Kijake, a Theurge of the Silent Striders. I can learn a lot from this man, which seems to be friendly aswell. I enjoy his company, even if sometimes he can be annoying."

Simon Graves: "Another Child of Gaia which seems to make a great friend. I hope we will go along, mate." "Gone."

Aaron White: "I still have doubts about you, but there's the future that will most likely make it all clear.""Well now, my friend, you've gained my trust, I must say. Intelligent when needed, funny when needed, an enjoyable figure." "Ragabash ragabash...poor you, brother."

Random Kitsune: "How foolish of you to roam the town shifted; I hope you will learn from your mistakes."

Marcus Portbelly: "I am not aware of his race, yet he seems overconfident about his capabilities. Something is strange with this person."

Sophie Bloom: "Alike her friend, she is a mistery for me for now, and that shall change someday."

Daniel Henderson: "A young one, which has a lot to learn. He needs the guidance I am willing to offer."

Reneir Jones: "A seer from what I've understood. Who are you, little man?"

Benny Carson: "This man either plays the dumb card, or he is dumb. I'll discover that with time."

Thorald Ulfarsson: "Even if you are a metis, you are a decent Guardian. Keep doing your job like you're doing, and protect our Mother." "Thorald..why have you done this? Would you risk the life of your friend for the title of Fostern? For rank, you would dare taking the life of another Garou? Shame, Metis, shame. For you I shall howl over and over, not letting you rest because of your deeds."

Ava and Brianna Connor: "Mother and daughter, both Kinfolk. They are alright by now, seemingly to be grateful, appreciable." "The mother dared hiding her magi child, allowing her into the Sacred Lands. This will not be forgotten.

Jonathan H Heller: "A strong one of the Get, I respect that." "A fool that tried lying in Her name; long gone though. He deserves his death."

« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 06:41:27 PM by Skeeper0 »

Offline Skull

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • The new Nightmare.
Re: Stephen of the Fangs
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 12:52:34 PM »
awesome
Life is awesome without lying.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline virus

• Helper
  • im awakened
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 12:52:51 PM »
I like it, hope you add more stuff

Offline Mephisto

• idfc ^^
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 08:30:37 PM »
Mori mă.
Nice cp.

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• Banned!
  • keheeee
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 09:17:24 PM »
a gayan

Offline Avenger

• i'm not alone allah always with me.
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 09:40:07 PM »
Good CP
Quote from: Rudy

Offline $hadow

• Mage Race Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 05:58:16 AM »
Cancer but nice ;)

Offline Alexis_Alves

• No Personal Text.
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 06:01:47 AM »

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0 ║
║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩━━╝

Offline Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 02:19:45 PM »
slightly updated some relationships and photos of his forms

Offline Gaavia

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 02:42:06 PM »
Good cp, I really thought it said "Stephen of the fags"

Offline Lock

• Emergency Services
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2017, 06:19:22 PM »
White wulf luv fluff hair no homo

Offline Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2017, 08:42:21 PM »
White wulf luv fluff hair no homo
lmao

Offline $hadow

• Mage Race Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2017, 08:35:33 AM »

loool

Offline Cocaina

• Banned!
  • Your mom should have swallowed
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2017, 01:41:53 PM »
Nice CP.
Rhys Faulkner
List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2017, 07:11:05 PM »
slightly updated with relationships and a new photo