Author Topic: Yasuo Sight  (Read 874 times)

Online Jeffrey Gain

• "You cant close your eyes, once they are opened"
Yasuo Sight
« on: November 08, 2017, 06:31:42 PM »
General Information

Name: Yasuo Sight

Place of birth: Tokyo Japan

Appearance

Looks: Better then average

Hair color Black and grey

Eye color Red

Relationships

[o0o] - Dead You are gone forever...
[o0o] - Enemy You are soon to be DEAD.
[o0o] - Dislike Push it... and you'll become an enemy.
[o0o] - Neutral Don't know how to feel about you...
[o0o] - Friend I trust you.
[o0o] - Close Friend You are like a sibling to me.
[o0o] - Love . . .

Hellen Sight: "I married you... seeking a new life, a life of happiness, but I... couldn't protect you..."

Ashuramaru Fuujimoto: "You were one of my closest friends, I had high respect towards you... Yet, I don't even know how you died..."

Grigor Kaloyanchev: "You were a sadist, but the leader of the Red County Cartel, I'll never forget the experience I had in the Cartel with everyone,"comrade"."

Calvin Belfort: "You are mature, and a part of the group I love to hang out with. Hopefully you stay like that.

Alexander Wolf: "You died trying to gain more power... never the less, you were like a brother to me..."

Dem Shucklefield: "You seem fine, but you are seriously a horrible drunk...

Reginald Banks: "You were a junky, a greedy person, either way we were friends. Rest in Peace..."

Tychus Rodriguez: "A old associate, who became a vigilante, going against me. I'll do you a favor, instead of shooting you in the leg and leaving you in the desert to die, I'll finish you off."

Kyle Steward: "Your mature side is showing, and your fuck-boy attitude is fading, try to keep it that way."

Taylor Knight: "You attacked me, stole from me... I'll make you feel pain...I'll end you, making you know that there's nothing you can do about it."

Garrett Ellis: "Died because a sadistic vampire kid was bored, I'll avenge you, no matter what."

Abel Savu: "I will determine my opinion on you, based on your next actions."

Frederick Houghton: "You are a... nice guy, but a fuck-boy, try not to prove me wrong."

Edward Blackbear: "You seem to be more mature then you look, I appreciate that"

Alison White: "You are a genuine good person, I trust you as a friend."

Kai Rivera: "You seem like a good person, at least, that's my opinion."

Katarina Anderson: "You look like the Grim Reaper, flipped my car, but you seem to have no bad intentions towards me."

Vasha Wolf: "You are Wolf's twin brother, you showed me "umbra" and gave me a chance to speak with Wolf once again, thank you."

Stuart Pot: "You saved my life many times, and I saved yours, you are like a brother to me."

Lawrence Everett: "You and I have fought together through thick and thin. The fact that you are in a corrupt department makes no difference, you are like a brother to me."

Natalia Aqua: "You gave me such... powers, and you are a close friend. Thank you, for everything."

Life Story

Yasuo was a hitman who knew nothing but death, that... was his job. It was slowly draining his emotions, almost leaving him with nothing but hate... Until he met a woman named Hellen. She was his hope... his freedom from the life of hate and pain. Yasuo left his job for her... and after a couple of months of dating, they got married. Unfortunately... Hellen died after a few months after their marriage, due to an unknown disease. Shortly after that... he received the last gift from his wife... A puppy named Riley. Yasuo finally got someone to mourn with... someone to grief with, and some Japanese fuck boy TOOK THAT AWAY FROM HIM. He killed his puppy and took his, fucking car with his mafia friends. Making Yasuo go BACK to business, hunting the boy that killed the remaining hope of his life...

Current Goal,Life Story

Yasuo came to Palamino to live a normal life, well he defenetly came to the wrong place. "A world of utter chaos, werewolves, vampires, ghouls, mages, demons and even fucking angels. Supernatural bullshit, that you have no way to answer the ultimate question: "Why". As a human, its best not to wonder, because logic will get you nowhere but make you get lost in thought. Everyone you see that acts weird is probably not human. For instance, if you see a 15 year old kid beating up two adult males,Or even a 9 year old, dragging a grown man with only one hand. You have to wonder, what the fuck is going on. Its not bad to be curious, but it can defenetly lead to danger. Its best to control your curiousity and see where life takes you. Yasuo experienced many things with the supernatural, but most of them, involved chaos and death. Demons trying to kidnap a child, men transforming into vicious and aggressive beasts, growing wings and two extra arms. Its only best, not to think about it, and just observe and try to gain information without, being noticed."
Yasuo's current goal Is this: [Find out who was involved in his kidnaping and leg breaking, getting neccessary weapons to kill them. Leave Red County for a couple of months AFTER killing all of them. Trying to control himself from interogating innocent people about that matter. And trying his very best not to involve his friends in that matter as well.]
"You think as a human I dont pose a threat, but you have a whole 'nother thing coming, I may be human,  but I swear to you that I will kill you, even if its the last thing I fucking do."

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 03:33:21 AM by Jeffrey Gain »
Your English is so bad that I found it physically difficult just to read that single paragraph.
ARE YOU HAVING A BAD TIME, GETTING RAPED BY VAMPIRES?

JUST FUCKING DO IT.
END IT.

Offline Skeeper0

Re: Yasuo Sight
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 06:39:48 PM »
where eddie at

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Online Jeffrey Gain

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 06:41:30 PM »
Still adding chars, this is just for now.
Your English is so bad that I found it physically difficult just to read that single paragraph.

JUST FUCKING DO IT.
END IT.

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• ooc agreement buddy, cant erp
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 06:44:04 PM »
Watches john wick once

Online Jeffrey Gain

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 06:47:04 PM »

JUST FUCKING DO IT.
END IT.

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • professional samp player
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 07:25:23 PM »
hm you should write a trilogy on this character, name it Yasuo Sight; Yasuo Sight Chapter 2 and so on. you know, cause it's an original concept

Offline Xinius

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 07:47:44 PM »
Nigga where yo glasses at?
lol wtf dude. oh shi' waddup, i'm owl snake YE BOY I can go in houzze and see my ded ww brother
HAHA ;D awesome.
How the fuck did you sneak in?
YEEEEEEEEEEEEET
That dud who CK'ed meh.
If Xinius will become smart it'll be paradox.
2+2 is 4 - 1 das 3 quik maff

Offline Cocaina

• Fuckoff.
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 08:11:49 PM »
Nice.
Cocaina

Characters:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Frederick_Houghton
Jacob_Houghton
Matthew_Thomas
Christopher_Harrison
List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Online Jeffrey Gain

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 08:13:49 PM »
hm you should write a trilogy on this character, name it Yasuo Sight; Yasuo Sight Chapter 2 and so on. you know, cause it's an original concept
Its totally original dude, don't worry 'bout it.

JUST FUCKING DO IT.
END IT.

Online Jeffrey Gain

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 08:16:39 PM »
Watches john wick once
Lets be real everyone uses a character that they've seen or heard of as inspiration.
Although mine is just a Japanese version ^^
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 08:20:06 PM by Jeffrey Gain »

JUST FUCKING DO IT.
END IT.

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • professional samp player
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 08:21:44 PM »
Watches john wick once
Lets be real everyone uses a character that they've seen or heard of as inspiration.

no not really

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• ooc agreement buddy, cant erp
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 08:39:44 PM »
Watches john wick once

no not really

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 09:12:56 PM »
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline Dielan

Offline Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 01:53:28 AM »
I thought yasuo is japanese?

Spoiler for Nothing or nothing you can see...: