Author Topic: Daisuke  (Read 456 times)

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
Daisuke
« on: November 10, 2017, 03:11:08 PM »

"It's too late to regret. Reality is just cruelly moving forward."

" My name is Daisuke Kisame. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my life, and kill a certain man."

*Daisuke is in fact a young man who witnessed some events in his childhood that someone of his age shouldn't have. He's now 19 years old. A tall, handsome and strong individual though with a weak and dark mind, the childhood event has changed Daisuke for good and he's hardly fixable until his life goal isn't accomplished which is (a small spoiler) to kill his brother Hatake.

*Daisuke may seem to be an introvert and you won't be wrong if you'd think that, he really is. Always thoughtful and usually silent, those are the distinguishing characterstics of Daisuke at the first sight.

- What people won't really know about Daisuke is that he's training hard, he aims to hone both his psyche and physique, to improve them to an outstanding condition so his avenger nature could be satisfied with the thought that his avenging chances are growing day by day, practice by practice.

" If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Hatake's path would have been too childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste... a little of my hatred."

-Basic Information:

Name: Daisuke Kisame
- His birth name, given by his parents.

Nicknames: None so far.

Date of birth: 08/06/79, he's 19.
Place of birth: Fengtien, China.
Nature: Idealist
Spoiler for Hidden:
The Idealist believes -- truly, madly, deeply -- in some higher goal or morality. The object of his idealism may be something as pragmatic as the Camarilla's eventual triumph or as amorphous as the ultimate good, but the belief is there. Idealists are frequently either very new to the Blood or very old, and many seek Golconda as the final expression of their idealism. In the meantime, an Idealist tries to reconcile his beliefs with the demands of vampiric existence, often acting contrary to his self-interest in doing so. Regain a point of Willpower any time an action in pursuit of your ideals furthers your goals and brings your ideal closer to fruition.
Demeanor: Enigma
Spoiler for Hidden:
Your actions are bizarre, puzzling, and inexplicable to everyone except yourself. Your strangeness may be a residual effect from your Embrace, or the most effective way for you to carry out your work. To the rest of the world, however, your erratic actions suggest that you're eccentric if not completely crazy. Conspiracy theorists, deep-cover agents, and Jyhad fanatics all live up to the Enigma Archetype. Regain a point of Willpower whenever someone is completely perplexed or baffled by one of your actions that later turns out to be a fruitful endeavor.

Personality: Self-Reliant, Introvert.
Affiliation: None so far.

-Physical/Appearance (4)

Ethnicity: Asian
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Dark Brown
Distinguishing features:
-He is quite slim and tall yet he is well toned.
-Has a unique hairstyle. (As shown in the first picture)
-Usually silent, he has strong eye-contact.
Height: 191 centimeters.
- He's quite tall compared to the people around him.

Weight: 69 kgs.
- His weight is slowly going below average, not proportionally to his height.

Family

Parents: Kabuto Kisame and Kimino Kisame
-Clearly Japanese by their names, they migrated to China believing that they'll find a better life and gave birth to Daisuke in Fengtien, China.
-They were some good, loving and caring parents for Daisuke and accordingly, he respected and loved the both of them. Unfortunately, by the age of 11 Daisuke witnessed his mother's death and remained only with his father which died 8 years later at Daisuke's own birthday by the hand of his brother Hatake.

Siblings: Only Hatake. (Daisuke's brother)
-Daisuke's own brother turned his life upside down, into a living hell and horror. He was the killer of both of his parents and the one who embraced Daisuke by the age of 19 right after killing their father in front of him.

Relationship with siblings/parents: Pretty much self-explanatory. His parents are dead and he wishes his brother's death.
Marital status: Single.
-And it's going to stay that way for a while, or so Daisuke thinks since his obsession clouds his mind.

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Children: None.

About him

Does he smoke?: Yes.
- He smokes Marijuana occasionally, he doesn't yet knows that since he was embraced the effect won't show up.

Does he drink?: Yes, occasionally.
- He drinks whenever the occasion shows up.

Is religious?: Yes, he is a deist.
- Deism (/ˈdiː.ɪzəm/ DEE-iz-əm [1][2] or /ˈdeɪ.ɪzəm/ DAY-iz-əm; derived from Latin "deus" meaning "god") is a philosophical position that posits that a god does not interfere directly with the world. It also rejects revelation as a source of religious knowledge and asserts that reason and observation of the natural world are sufficient to determine the existence of a single creator of the universe.
Aware of supernatural presence?: Barely.
- Only has a few suspicions about vampires which he believes to only be some victims of some sort of a demonic curse for which he's trying to find a cure.

Goals/dreams:
-To kill his brother Hatake.
-Find allies/friends which might eventually help him to improve or help to kill Hatake.
-To treat his photo-sensibility and dermatological issue with the UV.
-To treat his self-diagnosed Renfield Syndrome.

Opinions about:

Vampires: It seems like I had a flawed perception upon us. We're not all the same, we're doomed by the curse we were given indeed but there are vampires who are far from being beasts unlike the Sabbat which is a lost cause that should be eliminated as soon as possible.

*Relationships*

|| -hate/dislike- || -neutral- || -like/friendliness- || -love- ||

---Cindy Riley: A nice person, sociable, nice and kind. She helped me with my condition and actually she puts some effort into it, I respect that. It's a person that is nice to have around.
---Stuart Pot: Initially a douchebag, during my stay here I came to realize that he's not like I thought he is. Stuart's actually a good guy.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:57:02 PM by Mephisto »

Offline AndreeaM

• Emergency Services
  • /!\ Cancer /!\
Re: The Avenger
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 03:18:41 PM »
1st reply
Quote from:  Rudy being Ruby
yea ruby partybreaker because 15 attack dice at diff 2 is totally not gamebreaking and its perfectly ok, he be trippin

Am greșit și eu, dar cine nu greșește?
Ai greșit și tu, greșeala se plătește!

Offline Cocaina

• Fuckoff.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 04:01:21 PM »
2nd, nice cp but short
Cocaina

Characters:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Frederick_Houghton
Jacob_Houghton
Matthew_Thomas
Christopher_Harrison
List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline Raven Corella

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 04:08:09 PM »
weeeb

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 04:21:20 PM »
2nd, nice cp but short
Thanks, I'm working on it, I'm planning to bring a lot of roleplay to many people with this character.

weeeb
It's just a character, chill.

Offline Skeeper0

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 04:29:48 PM »
let me make itachi ok?

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 04:56:45 PM »
Upcoming masterpiece.
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • professional samp player
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 06:01:26 PM »
hahhaa fuckin naruto

Offline Raven Corella

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 06:21:59 PM »
can we take a moment to appreciate the accuracy of the smiley icon of this topic? it shows exactly how a reader feels when they first read the title, and that joy only increases as they read through

:D
srsly even leon doesn't put smileys as icons,  it would be deemed acceptable is if you put the :mephisto: emoji in it but that can't happen can it

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 07:22:54 PM »
can we take a moment to appreciate the accuracy of the smiley icon of this topic? it shows exactly how a reader feels when they first read the title, and that joy only increases as they read through

:D
srsly even leon doesn't put smileys as icons,  it would be deemed acceptable is if you put the :mephisto: emoji in it but that can't happen can it
???
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• "You cant close your eyes, once they are opened"
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 09:44:55 PM »
when you watch naruto once
Your English is so bad that I found it physically difficult just to read that single paragraph.
ARE YOU HAVING A BAD TIME, GETTING RAPED BY VAMPIRES?

JUST FUCKING DO IT.
END IT.

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2017, 10:38:52 PM »
when you watch naruto once
John Wick, is it you?

Offline Lurker

• oy vey
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2017, 10:57:19 PM »
SASUKEEEE!!!

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• ooc agreement buddy, cant erp
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 11:05:40 PM »
Sasuke kun

Offline Alexis_Alves