Author Topic: Gabriel Scarletta  (Read 2106 times)

Offline Hades

Re: Gabriel Scarletta
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2017, 01:00:25 AM »
Sick dude!

In a good way or a bad way?  ;)

Offline Price

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2017, 03:50:49 PM »

Offline Hades

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2017, 04:00:31 PM »

Offline Hades

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2017, 04:49:26 PM »
ASHES TO ASHES, DUST TO DUST.

Natalia Aqua found out that Gabriel burned down her house to the ground, as she got enraged by her Brujah nature, rushing towards the place that Garrett Ellis told her. He snitched on Gabriel Scarletta, giving Natalia information where Gabriel lives. She comes crushing down on his house, barely making a hole through the steel walls that Gabriel made prior. She comes inside, shoots Gabriel two times in the shoulder area, while Gabe runs away, closing the steel doors behind him, trapping Natalia inside. As she is busy destroying electronics, Gabriel comes outside while grabbing his molotovs, placing them near the hole in the wall Natalia made to get in, starting a huge fire. In desperate attempt to run away from impending doom, Natalia punches another hole on the other side, but it's simply not enough for her to get out. Gabriel casually comes to the other hole in the wall, chucking another molotov inside, hitting Natalia Aqua and burning her, and in the process killing his first vampire.

Aftermath:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Online Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Is there something on my face?
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2017, 03:25:13 AM »
Keep it goin.

Offline Fox

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2017, 06:20:03 AM »
merherr where's caelin!!!!!!!!

OP: Pretty nice character profile, when I had the honor of rping with you for the first time I could not help but think that he felt like a good bradly cooper, and I was totally right! I love it. I love rping with this character, he's pretty badass :)

Offline Monkeyz

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • supremre lreadre
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2017, 08:12:08 AM »
this gret cp.
[insert badass quote]

Offline $hadow

• Emergency Services
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2017, 11:33:46 AM »
Natalia Aqua - I hope you find peace in death, that you never had in life. Actually fuck that, you can go burn in hell for destroying my equipment! Fucking vampire... [PK]

ggwp

Offline Hades

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2017, 01:40:29 PM »
Keep it goin.

I'll try my best Jackie Chan.

OP: Pretty nice character profile, when I had the honor of rping with you for the first time I could not help but think that he felt like a good bradly cooper, and I was totally right! I love it. I love rping with this character, he's pretty badass :)

I'll add Caelin, but i forgot her last name, was it Stonebrooke? And i also enjoyed RPing with you my man! 10/10, would allow you to run on the street again, just to draw out the sniper.

this gret cp.

Tenks.

Natalia Aqua - I hope you find peace in death, that you never had in life. Actually fuck that, you can go burn in hell for destroying my equipment! Fucking vampire... [PK]

ggwp

\_(ツ)_/

Offline Fox

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2017, 07:11:53 PM »
Keep it goin.

I'll try my best Jackie Chan.

I'll add Caelin, but i forgot her last name, was it Stonebrooke? And i also enjoyed RPing with you my man! 10/10, would allow you to run on the street again, just to draw out the sniper.

this gret cp.

Tenks.

ggwp

\_(ツ)_/

Yep you got it! Stonebrooke. Well, what else is a tiny child good for in a gun fight if not to draw out the sniper fire, reminds me of army of two :P

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2017, 07:16:40 PM »
That shit bout Layla is amazing.

Offline Hades

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2017, 10:56:33 PM »
That shit bout Layla is amazing.

Thanks man, i'm glad someone actually read it. xD

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2017, 11:58:56 AM »

Natalia Aqua found out that Gabriel burned down her house to the ground, as she got enraged by her Brujah nature, rushing towards the place that Garrett Ellis told her. He snitched on Gabriel Scarletta, giving Natalia information where Gabriel lives. She comes crushing down on his house, barely making a hole through the steel walls that Gabriel made prior. She comes inside, shoots Gabriel two times in the shoulder area, while Gabe runs away, closing the steel doors behind him, trapping Natalia inside. As she is busy destroying electronics, Gabriel comes outside while grabbing his molotovs, placing them near the hole in the wall Natalia made to get in, starting a huge fire. In desperate attempt to run away from impending doom, Natalia punches another hole on the other side, but it's simply not enough for her to get out. Gabriel casually comes to the other hole in the wall, chucking another molotov inside, hitting Natalia Aqua and burning her, and in the process killing his first vampire.

Aftermath:

Spoiler for Hidden:

** Natalia got avenged **

OT: Nice cp man and also a nice character overall.

Offline Hades

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2017, 12:28:00 PM »

Aftermath:

Spoiler for Hidden:

** Natalia got avenged **

OT: Nice cp man and also a nice character overall.

Mosquito man saves the day!

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Skeeper0

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2017, 02:08:38 PM »
best human character that has lasted some time lately

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.