Author Topic: Jacques Philippe Toulouse Moreau  (Read 1649 times)

Offline K3im4

• Aereo, Aqua, Terra, Inte.
Jacques Philippe Toulouse Moreau
« on: December 15, 2017, 06:55:38 PM »

Jacques Philippe Toulouse

« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 12:14:51 AM by K3im4 »
<<Tout ce que vous regardez est pas ce qui se prétend être, la réalité est aveuglé par l'altération de la nature, telle est la question subjective découvrir la vérité de ce qui est vraiment propre.>>

Offline K3im4

Re: Jacques Philippe Toulouse Moreau
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 06:55:55 PM »
Spirit Mentor Section

Roleplay Section

Click in the spoiler to check each SS's.

RECENT ROLEPLAYS:

To kill time at night we decided to go to the beach as if we were alive?? By the way, a fucking shark tried to devour us and Taymor got out of the closet and tried zoofilia who knows.

Spoiler for Hidden:

We already adviced you werecreatures, we step out of the forest as long as you step out of the town.

Spoiler for Hidden:

A fucking scumbag thought could rob me and try my tolerance. I'm a toreador with a bad side no one knows and very impatient. This man was a Brujah fledgling trying to mess with a local Camarilla Ancillae, bad move pal. Alex and Aisha took some fun over it stabbing to torpor for a week until some Elders think what to do with him. I dislike being underestimated.

Spoiler for Hidden:

As usual, André my spirit mentor claims some favors in return for his help and guidance. This time he needed to find some important fetters to him, those books are the only linked he has with the Skylands and underworld, rest of it was burned when he died. I took a long trip in my fancy yacht trying to find said books and in the process, I met an occultist who tried to trick me and I ended up stealing an important book from his secret collection using mental powers. I acquired Psychenlightement, Vol 1. But, I didn't find any Andre's stuff but found an important book I'd use to improve my psychic abilities.

Spoiler for Hidden:

OLD ROLEPLAYS:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Old times with Amy.. I miss her.

Spoiler for Hidden:

There we go again wolves, they use unfair "tactics" to solve problems like cowards based in stereotypes.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Again having problems with lupines, being present in a murder is considered a crime? I'm glad my advance psyche lets me get help while torpor in the astral realm.

Spoiler for Hidden:

There we go André, your random apparition in public, sadly your shadow took over you risking the viewers.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Dear friend.. You'd never hide anything from me. You can be a Thrall but you forgot to keep your mind away from intruders like me.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Honestly.. I'm not a snitcher I'M NOT!. But.. I had to inform our gently Sheriff Shayara Laylah. I love you in secret, uhmm don't mind it anyways.

Spoiler for Hidden:

A normal meeting down in Folkrink, our dear Prince building us as an equitative Camarilla and me.. Eh! Paying attention. We hope you were back..

Spoiler for Hidden:

My dear business.. I'm an absolute leader to help mortals, I do pay my employees in time and fair as they deserve. Am I a nice boss after all?

Spoiler for Hidden:

My mind.. The best place where you wouldn't like to stay in.. Having it protected grants me bad visitors in my thoughts. It has a price but I'm rich, hah. Thank you, dear friend Stuart, I still miss you.

Spoiler for Hidden:

A party is the best place to find a lover but I'm happy being a heart breaker... Wait? No.. I mean a hot breaker, uhm maybe?

Spoiler for Hidden:

Apparently I came to the forest to make a peek into something of my business and I wanted to make sure no one knows about it.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Being the few psychic vampires in the town gives me some responsibility and colaboration. Few moments helping through telepaty for kindred business.

Spoiler for Hidden:

I found out a vampire who didn't know he was one. I agree to become his temporal sire and guide him in the basics, sadly you didn't last long after my guidance.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Dear florence, we belong to the same clan but your arrogance hung you up when you showed yourself in public as an astral spectrum visible.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Henry, you think you own the world but you don't even own your own word you say.

Spoiler for Hidden:

You killed who? THE PRINCE? You don't proclaim a territory going straight killing the elder. This is not the sabbat, hello?

Spoiler for Hidden:

Yukoko, Koko, Yuko, Yukiko??? You tried to rise up a sabbat army but ended up erased in oblivion.

Spoiler for Hidden:

I had the honour to spect a great war between the Elder werewolf and our powerful prince Tychus. Make a guess who won??

Spoiler for Hidden:

Who did say Toreadors don't have fun?!

Spoiler for Hidden:

Trying to hide something from me? Fucking lasombra pretending to be ventrue. The outfit.. Maybe? Hell no.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Remember dirty tactics against us lupines? It's our time to give a lesson.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Poetry is part of our essence. Alain, I still love you even if you are not around.

Spoiler for Hidden:

We really reconsider to embrace someone as Toreadors, Beatrice pretended to be an applicant but didn't meet our requirements.

Spoiler for Hidden:

I wonder what are you hidding in your house, dear.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Someone made Harlote to frenzy and both, Alain as I tried to contains the viewers to make it feel like a coinsidence

Spoiler for Hidden:

You were pretending to kill straight another kindred and intimidate us? Hahaha, no.

Spoiler for Hidden:

I think I've seen you before Nantan. Let's refresh my mind with some telepathy

Spoiler for Hidden:

A reckless fallen who didn't cooperate with us, he paralyzed Parker and attempted to escape, fortunately, we sent him to the abyss, where he does belong.

Spoiler for Hidden:

A wonderful talk with my spirit mentor. He's glad with my presence and exchange of help

Spoiler for Hidden:

I felt something strange on you Alex, I figured out something it frightened my blood.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Taymor.. Uhm, another one? Come on, this town is turning into a battleground.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Secret Roleplay Section

Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
I TOLD YOU IT'S A SECRET. PM me if you're interested.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 12:26:52 AM by K3im4 »
<<Tout ce que vous regardez est pas ce qui se prétend être, la réalité est aveuglé par l'altération de la nature, telle est la question subjective découvrir la vérité de ce qui est vraiment propre.>>

Offline C. White

• Sheriff's Department
Re: Jacques Philippe Toulouse Moreau [WIP]
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 07:25:37 PM »
cute

i really like it
Quote from: Jhin
“Art requires a certain cruelty.”
“THERE IS NO DRAMA IN A PEACEFUL DEATH!”
“YOU WILL PERFORM!”

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Banned!
  • caitiff
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 07:40:23 PM »
Best character profile I've ever seen.

Offline Lurker

• Emergency Services
  • oy vey
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 08:01:05 PM »

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• Banned!
  • keheeee
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 08:14:54 PM »
As a profile styling expert I find this repulsive yet creative, using Photoshop instead of forum codes is too much of a hassle in my professional opinion. You could've easily done the same exact thing using the font and table functions to have the same effect, as AndreeM stole my design ideas before (grr)

Offline Raven Corella

• Trial Administrator
  • Humilitas occidit superbiam.
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 08:17:04 PM »
Noice

Offline K3im4

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 08:29:47 PM »
As a profile styling expert I find this repulsive yet creative, using Photoshop instead of forum codes is too much of a hassle in my professional opinion. You could've easily done the same exact thing using the font and table functions to have the same effect, as AndreeM stole my design ideas before (grr)

I tried, trust me. I used lots of BB codes I found on internet to get a text wrapped around the image but it's not compatible with the forum apparently.

Offline $hadow

• Mage Race Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2017, 08:47:31 PM »
Wow looks pretty nice

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2017, 09:04:10 PM »
now i can only imagine a fuck ing retarded 19 year old screaming all the stuff you do constantly in character

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline Mr.death

• - Music -
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2017, 12:50:24 AM »

Offline Alexis_Alves

• No Personal Text.
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2017, 06:30:36 AM »
10 dex... mmmm... nice

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0 ║
║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩━━╝

Offline K3im4

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2017, 03:07:56 PM »

New Update
Mental & Personality attributes and attitudes were added.

Offline Angels And Demons

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2017, 03:11:02 PM »
The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.

Offline GoDChild

• did you just assume my gender